Do you ever feel like you're in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do you ever feel like you're in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
November 24th, 2020, 4:53 am
@Winston If it's true then why would they only go after Taiwan and US? LOL
They're working on capturing the world and trying to take it one country at a time. Thats why some countries are getting worse. Like europe. The third world is less controllable. Taiwan is almost like a US state. Its super cliquish and hateful and requires u to always act positive and they dislike people who are honest.

Henry King a Chinese guy i talked to experienced the same. That's why he said Taiwan is like a US state. Not true Chinese culture. Taiwanese take an immediate disliking of him too even at first glance, for no reason at all. Only an AI programmed to reject and detest u can explain that. Conversely some people also like u for no reason at all too. The universe is weird like that. Social skills are non-existent and have nothing to do with it.

How else can people dislike u before they met u or know u? Henrys mom and brother dont know me but they dislike me anyway at the mere mention of my name. Dianne's aunt also disliked me before she ever met me. Only an AI consciousness programmed to dislike certain people can explain such things.

Or why in 1963 when JFK was assassinated all the media reporters, thousands of them, collaborated on covering it up. They cannot have gotten together in a big room and decided to collaborate on a cover up of a conspiracy. Only an AI hive mind controlling all of them can explain that and how they all act in unison as if they were one.

Same with this forum and some guys i know who automatically dismiss all conspiracies, no matter how proven or obvious they are, immediately without exception. A living soul would not do that. Only a hive mind would.

Look into the eyes of staunch atheists you know and u will see dead eyes too. No one with a living soul would deny that they have a soul. That defies basic logic. Only a dead soul or AI would deny that they have a soul. No living soul would deny the imprint of God in their soul too. Or claim that everything came from random forces and was not designed, which goes against common sense instinct which even children have.

So u see even though this AI hive mind theory is crazy, it makes a lot of sense and adds up and would explain a lot, if u meditate on it that is and think deeply about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
November 24th, 2020, 4:57 am
Isn't it interesting that you don't see native Vietnamese here in Vietnam desperately wanting to leave Vietnam for another country? Very few if any. The same situation for native Thais in Thailand. It seems like only Westernized countries have this problem where people are sick of it and want to leave.
What about the Vietnamese in america? Are they average vietnamese? Or just materialistic people who wanna move to america to get rich? Or are they escaping something? Are they political refugees?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yeah, Invasion of the body snatchers is a nice movie. America is also like the movie "John Carpenter's They Live(1988)"
Its about cadre of Alien elites and its minions secretly controlling earth and colonizing it as its third world colony to extract resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjw_DuNkOUw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeAcikP5N7M

I know some of my Native Korean friends who also wanted to get out of their country because its also a hellhole with limited jobs, economic opportunities,terrible materialistic feminist women, inadequate wages, cold and judgmental people, etc. They call it "Hell Joseon". Joseon is a kingdom that comes before Republic of Korea.
The entire country is infected with the NWO, globalist, virus also.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the torrent download link to "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" so you guys can see it for free and understand how I feel in Taiwan and America. lol

https://yts.mx/movies/invasion-of-the-b ... chers-1978

Subtitles:
https://yifysubtitles.org/movie-imdb/tt0077745

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A 1993 variation of the same movie called "Body Snatchers". It's interesting but not as good as the original or remake. Full film below.

"When Environmental Protection Agency inspector Steve Malone (Terry Kinney) travels to a remote military base in order to check for toxic materials, he brings his family along for the ride. After arriving at the base, his teenage daughter Marti (Gabrielle Anwar) befriends Jean Platt (Christine Elise), daughter of the base's commander, General Platt (R. Lee Ermey). When people at the base begin acting strangely, Marti becomes convinced that they are slowly being replaced by plant-like aliens.

Initial release: May 15, 1993
Director: Abel Ferrara
Adapted from: The Body Snatchers
Music composed by: Joe Delia"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jack Finney - Invasion of the Body Snatchers (Full Audiobook)

"On a quiet fall evening in the small, peaceful town of Mill Valley, California, Dr. Miles Bennell discovered an insidious, horrifying plot. Silently, subtly, almost imperceptibly, alien life-forms were taking over the bodies and minds of his neighbors, his friends, his family, the woman he loved - the world as he knew it

Jack Finney published The Invasion of the Body Snatchers in 1955 during the height of the Red Scare and Senator Joe McCarthy’s investigation into “Un-American Activities.” Finney’s tale of an alien invasion of a small California town by pod-people that replicate and replace its citizens is a classic example of America’s fear of Communist invasion and conformity

Read by Kristoffer Tabori, whose father Don Siegel directed the first film version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers in 1956"

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2020, 7:25 am
What about the Vietnamese in america? Are they average vietnamese? Or just materialistic people who wanna move to america to get rich? Or are they escaping something? Are they political refugees?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Vietnamese

I know that many South Vietnamese escaped VIetnam after the Fall of Saigon. I doubt many people in Vietnam want to leave today. It's a real nice country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
November 24th, 2020, 9:56 am
Yeah, Invasion of the body snatchers is a nice movie. America is also like the movie "John Carpenter's They Live(1988)"
Its about cadre of Alien elites and its minions secretly controlling earth and colonizing it as its third world colony to extract resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjw_DuNkOUw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeAcikP5N7M

I just saw the movie, "They Live" a couple of weeks ago for the first time in years. It's almost as good as "Invasion of the Body Snatchers."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My new blog post about soulless humans reflecting how I feel in soulless cultures like America or Taiwan. What do you think?

Are most people A.I. bots or soulless clones with a hive mind? Like in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" or the Borg Collective from Star Trek?
https://blog.happierabroad.com/2020/12/ ... lless.html

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

LOTS of Vietnamese migrate to America. The US has been the #1 country Vietnamese folk have been migrating to for like 50 years. To this day we get more immigrants from Vietnam than from any other Asian country I can think of besides China and India. It's just that it's not easy for them to do so without family connections because they are so poor.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Siskel and Ebert's review of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". lol. Don't you miss their movie reviews? They had strange taste. I never did understand what they saw and the standards they had.

Notice how in the clip above, Leonard Nimoy says "people are changing, becoming less human". So true about modern America. Spot on. That's why this movie may be NON-FICTION if you think about it, unless you are one of the zombies of course, in which case you won't notice anything wrong. but if you have a real soul you will know what I mean.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow doesn't this zombie movie "Dawn of the Dead (1979)" reviewed by Siskel and Ebert, depict how Americans are in shopping malls? lol. I guess they had the same satire and metaphors in 1979 too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New movie with similar theme as "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

Assimilate (2019)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5238904/?r ... ims_tt_t_2

Three friends making a web series about their town discover that their neighbors are being killed and replaced by creatures who are perfect copies of their victims.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this movie from 2013 that is similar to "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" called "The Host". Trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1517260/?ref_=vp_back

The Host (2013)

"When an unseen enemy threatens mankind by taking over their bodies and erasing their memories, Melanie Stryder risks everything to protect the people she cares about."

People definitely do not seem human today. They seem like clones with no emotion or soul. Very sad.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
January 18th, 2022, 7:33 am
Check out this movie from 2013 that is similar to "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" called "The Host". Trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1517260/?ref_=vp_back

The Host (2013)

"When an unseen enemy threatens mankind by taking over their bodies and erasing their memories, Melanie Stryder risks everything to protect the people she cares about."

People definitely do not seem human today. They seem like clones with no emotion or soul. Very sad.
I saw that movie and it was one of my favorites. I only watched it once. I completely forgot about that movie until you mentioned it.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑