Do you ever feel like you're in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do you ever feel like you're in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?

Post by Winston »

Do any of you ever feel like the last survivor in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" where everyone has been body snatched and turned soulless except you? I feel that way all the time in America and in my native country of Taiwan too, which is even more soulless and zombified and repressed than America, if you can believe that. No soul or personality is allowed there, or in Japan or Singapore either, hence you feel like a freak if you have a personality or soul there. Totally upside down. Taiwan is the role model dystopia of the NWO, not China, because at least in China, people make eye contact with strangers and are social with you and invite you out. But not so in Taiwan. Just because you can vote in Taiwan doesn't mean it's a free country (as the stupid US media claims) because if you aren't free to be yourself or to have a soul or personality, then you aren't free, very simple. Why does no one see that or dare to say the obvious? Taiwan may not have an authoritarian government like China does, but so what, it doesn't need one because its social culture is already super repressed and totalitarian in nature. Everyone forgets that social culture is what takes away your freedom, not government. Why am I the only one who can see that? I always use the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" analogy to describe how I feel in USA and Taiwan, but very few can relate, which is sad and speaks volumes. I honestly think that movie is not fiction, but a true story. Any of you feel the same way?

@shawnberwick, @Lucas88, @Pixel--Dude, what do you think? Have you seen that movie? The 1978 one starring Donald Sutherland is the best version.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Matt McKinley just mentioned me and my "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" analogy in his latest video! See 1:20.

Just added this question below the video:

Q to all: Have you noticed that when you are awake, most normies and mainstream people avoid you like the plague or dislike you and do not even know why? And social cliques don't want you to be part of their group either. Even if you say nothing wrong and act very polite, agreeable, and tactful, they still dislike you for no reason. It's as if some programming or download within them tells them to reject you and so they do. If you ask them why they dislike you or avoid you, they won't even know why or give you a reason. It's very sad, and even most of your cousins begin to avoid you and act cold and distant and ignore your texts on social media, even if they were friendly to you in childhood. And of course, most social groups and cliques don't want you either, you can feel it. It's as if they sense you are not on their frequency and so avoid you and ostracize you. It's very sad, as if there is some curse on us, as if we are Damien from the movie "The Omen". Do any of you notice this too? I even noticed this before I was awake, it's like they still sense you are different somehow and not part of their Borg hive mind and tribe, even before you are awake and disconnected from the system. It's kind of creepy how many dislike you for seemingly no reason and do not even know why, including your own relatives. Do any of you notice this too? Sorry if this is kind of a negative topic since loneliness is a taboo subject that no one wants to admit to.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For those of who you haven't seen "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" yet, I've put the movie on my Google Drive so you can watch it and know what I'm talking about when I say that it is a LITERAL true story, not metaphorical, of what happened to countries like America or Taiwan where everyone seems like a soulless zombie and unalive. I've uploaded both the 1978 version and 1956 version. The 1978 version with Donald Sutherland is best, but the 1956 version is good and worth watching too. You can stream the movies below online or download them with the download button on the top right.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PJ0CZD ... sp=sharing

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) [B&W]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18M87F9 ... sp=sharing

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I also like the 1978 version the most, although the original from 1956 was also very good. It does seem as if Americans are living like the people in that movie were living, soulless and robotic.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt McKinley reads some hilarious questions he put together to find out if you are "body snatched" or not, like in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". These are pretty funny and witty and reveal the ridiculous nature of our reality.

https://freevoice.io/blog/2022/09/25/body-snatch-game/
In this podcast I read as far along as I’ve gotten on the questionnaire that I’ve been working on. It still needs a lot of work over the next few weeks. The idea is to pose about fifty questions that may expose this strange reality to a “normal person.” Of course, I don’t expect to “wake anyone up.”

It may simply get a few people thinking. When the questions are finalized, perhaps I can work with one of you on some interesting formatting for the questionnaire in a program like Adobe InDesign or, in some way, the PDF questionnaire can take on an creative look so it can be passed and shared?

Can a questionnaire really expose “the body snatched?” Yes, in a way, I think it can. Anyone who could “take this test” and still think things are normal in the world are “on the download,” and are in a sense…. mind and body snatched!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
May 5th, 2022, 11:19 pm
Do any of you ever feel like the last survivor in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" where everyone has been body snatched and turned soulless except you? I feel that way all the time in America and in my native country of Taiwan too, which is even more soulless and zombified and repressed than America, if you can believe that. No soul or personality is allowed there, or in Japan or Singapore either, hence you feel like a freak if you have a personality or soul there. Totally upside down. Taiwan is the role model dystopia of the NWO, not China, because at least in China, people make eye contact with strangers and are social with you and invite you out. But not so in Taiwan. Just because you can vote in Taiwan doesn't mean it's a free country (as the stupid US media claims) because if you aren't free to be yourself or to have a soul or personality, then you aren't free, very simple. Why does no one see that or dare to say the obvious? Taiwan may not have an authoritarian government like China does, but so what, it doesn't need one because its social culture is already super repressed and totalitarian in nature. Everyone forgets that social culture is what takes away your freedom, not government. Why am I the only one who can see that? I always use the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" analogy to describe how I feel in USA and Taiwan, but very few can relate, which is sad and speaks volumes. I honestly think that movie is not fiction, but a true story. Any of you feel the same way?

@shawnberwick, @Lucas88, @Pixel--Dude, what do you think? Have you seen that movie? The 1978 one starring Donald Sutherland is the best version.

Same thing for South Korea. Most people are soulless automatons, workaholic, materialistic, repressed zombies. No different than Taiwan and Japan.
If you have a personality there, than your an anomaly. There is a life script which is study 16 hours a day all throughout elementary to high school, get into the best university, get into Samsung or other big corporations, work for 20 to 30 years, spend all your money on your child's education or house for your wife, get laid off, live in a crappy tiny one room apartment and die lonely. People think North Korea is repressive and it is absolutely true. However the South is no better except they don't have a communist dictatorship.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!