The movie 'Maleficent' is very anti-male! Total Proof

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

The movie 'Maleficent' is very anti-male! Total Proof

Post by Winston »

Anyone see the new movie "Maleficent" with Angelina Jolie? It's a retelling of the Sleeping Beauty fairy tale. But it's very anti-male and villainizes all the males while glorifying all the females as innocent victims, including the wicked witch. In fact, when the prince kisses Sleeping Beauty, she doesn't even wake up, because "true love" between male and female doesn't exist. But when the wicked witch, played by Angelina Jolie, kisses her with motherly love, she wakes up. It's as if the movie is promoting lesbianism or something. Ewww. The elites are sick.

Check out this video analysis by philosopher Stefan Molyneux, where he explains in detail how the movie "Maleficent" is very anti-male and gives a lot of evidence and examples from the film to prove his point.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I really hate that the elites are using lesbianism.

Kind of ruins the girl/girl thing for me!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

I saw it and I hated that the prince was just some cute face they picked out on the street just to appeal to teenage girls. He basically had no effect on the plot. Disney appeals to teen girls because that is where they get their dollars from.

I also thought it was just not dark enough for what I was wanting.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Creepy. The mother was kissing her daughter like they were dating? I always thought it was creepy that the guy kisses this random chick in her sleep, but the same thing with a lesbian twist is STILL creepy. It's even worse if they're mother & daughter.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wolfeye wrote:Creepy. The mother was kissing her daughter like they were dating? I always thought it was creepy that the guy kisses this random chick in her sleep, but the same thing with a lesbian twist is STILL creepy. It's even worse if they're mother & daughter.
Maleficent was not Sleeping Beauty's mother. She was the evil witch that cast a curse on her. Later on she developed affection for her as she watched her grow up, but she could not reverse the spell.

Also, the kiss by Maleficent was on Sleeping Beauty's cheek. Not her lips. It was a kiss of motherly love and affection. But the point is, it is saying that true love only exists between women, not between men and women.

The prick on the finger from the spindle is also a sexual motif. See the video by Stefan Molyneux above that explains how.
Last edited by Winston on August 24th, 2014, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

So the spindle that pricks her finger is similar to a penis that curses her? OK, I wasn't wild about the movie either but I wouldn't dissect it into a movie promoting lesbianism.

The anti-male message I can understand, especially how the only good man in this movie was the shape-shifting raven that has to do everything Maleficent says.