The Believer - Jew turned Neo-Nazi (powerful film)

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Believer - Jew turned Neo-Nazi (powerful film)

Post by Cornfed »

I know this has probably been posted before, but this is a very interesting movie about a self-hating Jew turned neo-Nazi who still nonetheless retains his Jewish identity. Interesting stuff. It sort of shows half the picture, and you would have to show half the picture in this way to even have a chance of appearing on the Jew tube.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Believer

Post by fschmidt »

Thanks, now I have something to watch this shabbat. Also available on Amazon Prime.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Good movie, I just watched it. I like how it tied the story back to Abraham and Isaac (Genesis 22). Let me give my interpretation of that story. God tested Abraham. What was the test? The test was whether he would be a stupid drone mindlessly obeying God, or whether he would have the guts to question God (as Moses did). Abraham failed the test, he never questioned God. God never commends this, only God's "angel" whatever that means (not much). Abraham is never mentioned with Isaac again. Isaac became a worthless passive beta, just like the movie pointed out. This curse of passivity affects all of humanity, but was particularly apparent among the Jews in the Holocaust. But the irony is that the Holocaust wiped out the passive Jews, and descendants of Holocaust survivors (including me) are among the least passive people in the world. My parents lived because they took action. And my father fought back, blowing up German trains. It is the descendants of Holocaust survivors who are the core of the Israeli army, which is why this is the world's best army. Most American Jews are not descendants of Holocaust survivors and a lot of them are like the Jews portrayed in this movie.

Humanity generally sucks. Most people stand for nothing. At this point, I think Jews stand for more than most other groups. Odinism? All worthless talk. The real Right talks and does nothing. The kind of violence shown in this movie is rare and actually doesn't mean much because it only shows what they are against, not what they are for. The bottom line, Cornfed, is that you should become a Jew. It's the only meaningful group to join. Shabbat shalom.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Believer - Jew turned Neo-Nazi (film)

Post by Winston »

How come stuff like this is allowed on YouTube but my happier abroad stuff is not? The universe must be against me and I must have a Charlie Brown victim vibe.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:Good movie, I just watched it. I like how it tied the story back to Abraham and Isaac (Genesis 22). Let me give my interpretation of that story. God tested Abraham. What was the test? The test was whether he would be a stupid drone mindlessly obeying God, or whether he would have the guts to question God (as Moses did). Abraham failed the test, he never questioned God. God never commends this, only God's "angel" whatever that means (not much). Abraham is never mentioned with Isaac again. Isaac became a worthless passive beta, just like the movie pointed out. This curse of passivity affects all of humanity, but was particularly apparent among the Jews in the Holocaust. But the irony is that the Holocaust wiped out the passive Jews, and descendants of Holocaust survivors (including me) are among the least passive people in the world. My parents lived because they took action. And my father fought back, blowing up German trains. It is the descendants of Holocaust survivors who are the core of the Israeli army, which is why this is the world's best army. Most American Jews are not descendants of Holocaust survivors and a lot of them are like the Jews portrayed in this movie.

Humanity generally sucks. Most people stand for nothing. At this point, I think Jews stand for more than most other groups. Odinism? All worthless talk. The real Right talks and does nothing. The kind of violence shown in this movie is rare and actually doesn't mean much because it only shows what they are against, not what they are for. The bottom line, Cornfed, is that you should become a Jew. It's the only meaningful group to join. Shabbat shalom.
Only on HA!
8)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jews are great at controlling people even the Neo-Nazi movement.

Maybe you can learn something from the Jewish people Cornfed:

I. Learn how to use your brain.
II. Learn how to be successful.
III. Forget being a stupid, poor, bitch who complains all the time.

Thanks and enjoy :)
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247199/tri ... tt_trv_trv

Looks interesting.
The article that broke the real-life story on which this movie was based was titled "State Klan Leader Hides Secret of Jewish Origin." It was written by (John) McCandlish Phillips and published on the front page of the New York Times on October 31, 1965. Jewish Klansman Daniel Burros threatened to kill Phillips for reporting his story, but instead, Burros committed suicide on the same day that the article was published, while Phillips died on April 9, 2013, at the age of 85, from complications of pneumonia.
I'll have to watch it some time.

On a similar vein, here is Jon Safran, coming to the USA to join the KKK.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How is this film powerful? Does it glorify antisemitism? Is it pro racism or anti racism? Why would fschmidt like it if he's Jewish?

I guess I'll watch it now and find out.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Winston wrote:How is this film powerful? Does it glorify antisemitism? Is it pro racism or anti racism? Why would fschmidt like it if he's Jewish?

I guess I'll watch it now and find out.
It rather deglorifies antisemitism--just shows how insane it is. Watch it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I saw it last night. It wasn't clear who all the characters were. I hate it when movies don't properly introduce the characters.

Why was the main character at Jewish synagogues while preaching hatred for Jews? I didn't get what was going on.

And I didn't get the ending. why did he plant a bomb at the synagogue and then tell everyone to get out and then let himself get blown up by his own bomb? What was the logic behind that?

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I think that the point is that antisemitism is illogical. Oh well, you and I must have different tastes in movies.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

pandabear wrote:I think that the point is that antisemitism is illogical. Oh well, you and I must have different tastes in movies.
I think the masses have been cleverly duped by the money masters and religion is just a front to hide behind for world domination by the people printing the monopoly money. Now they want to ban that and just have credits on a computer screen.

You would think people would figure out it's been over 300 years since the Bank of England was chartered and even before in Europe they were doing this con and that's plenty of time to rewrite history and provide a false narrative on practically every front.

The British Empire has either been at war or arming for war since. By the way NATO along with America are just vassals of the British Empire along with practically any country using this monetary system of fractional reserve lending.
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

LaRouchian?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Believer - Jew turned Neo-Nazi (powerful film)

Post by Winston »

Just saw "The Believer" again. This time with subtitles so I can hear all the dialogue. I don't get the ending though. Why did he stand next to the bomb in the synagogue and willing die rather than run away? And what was the last scene about when he kept ascending the staircase while someone kept telling him that Isaac was sacrificed by Abraham and died and that he was right, each time he ascended another flight of stairs? It was weird and not explained.

For those of you who didn't see it yet, this movie is very powerful and about a self hating Jew who turns into a neo nazi and is very intellectual and wins every debate with people. At the end the characters say the biggest anti semites tend to be jewish themselves. Why is that?

Here's the link to download it if you wanna see it and save a copy offline.

Download link:
https://yts.mx/movies/the-believer-2001

The Believer (2001)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247199/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

"A young Jewish man develops a fiercely anti-Semitic philosophy. Based on the factual story of a K.K.K. member in the 1960s who was revealed to be Jewish by a New York Times reporter."

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Believer - Jew turned Neo-Nazi (powerful film)

Post by Winston »

Some interesting and powerful quotes from the film "the believer" by the self hating protagonist in the film:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247199/qu ... _tt_trv_qu

Guy Danielson: People hate Jews, do you agree?

Daniel Balint: The very word makes their skin crawl. They undermine traditional life, and they deracinate society. Just take a look at the greatest Jewish minds ever. Marx, Freud, Einstein. What have they given us? Communism, infantile sexuality, and the atom bomb.

Daniel Balint: In the mere three centuries since these guys emerged from the ghettos of Europe, they've taken us from a world built on order and reason and hurled us into a chaos of class warfare, irrational urges and relativity, a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in doubt.

Daniel Balint: Why? Because it is the deepest impulse of the Jewish soul to unravel the very fabric of life until nothing is left but thread, nothing but nothingness.

Daniel Balint: Nothingness without end.

Daniel Balint: Let me put it this way. Do we hate them because they push their way in where they don't belong? Or do we hate them because they're clannish and keep to themselves? Because they're tight with money, or because they flash it around? Because they're Bolsheviks, or because they're capitalists? Because they have the highest IQs, or because they have the most active sex lives? Do you want to know the real reason we hate them? Because we hate them. Because they exist. Because it's an axiom of nature that just as man longs for woman, loves his children, and fears death, he hates Jews. There's no reason. If there were, some smartass kike would try to come up with an argument, try to prove us wrong. And of course that would only make us hate them more. In fact we have all the reasons we need in three simple letters: J-E-W. Jew.

Daniel Balint: Let me put it this way: Who wants to destroy the Jews? Who wants to grind their bones into the dust? And who wants to see them rise again? Wealthier, more successful, powerful, cultured, more intelligent than ever? Then you know what we have to do? We have to love 'em. What? Did he say ''Love the Jews''? It's strange, I know. But with these people, nothing is simple. The Jew says all he wants is to be left alone to study his Torah... do a little business... fornicate with his oversexed wife,but it's not true. He wants to be hated. He longs for our scorn. He clings to it, as if it were the very core of his being. If Hitler had not existed, the Jews would've invented him. For without such hatred, the so-called Chosen People would vanish from the earth. And this reveals a terrible truth and the crux of our problem as Nazis. The worse the Jews are treated, the stronger they become. Egyptian slavery made them a nation. The pogroms hardened them. Auschwitz gave birth to the state of Israel. Suffering, it seems, is the very crucible of their genius. So, if the Jews are,as one of their own has said... a people who will not take ''yes'' for an answer... let us say ''yes'' to them. They thrive on opposition. Let us cease to oppose them. The only way to annihilate this insidious people once and for all... is to open our arms, invite them into our homes... and embrace them. Only then will they vanish into assimilation, normality and love. But we cannot pretend. The Jew is nothing if not clever. He will see through hypocrisy and condescension. To destroy him, we must love him sincerely. If the Jews are strengthened by hate, wouldn't this... destruction that you speak of, whether it's by love or any other means... wouldn't that make them more powerful than they are already? Yes. lnfinitely more. They would become as God. It's the Jews' destiny to be annihilated so they can be deified. Jesus understood this perfectly. And look what was accomplished there with the death of just one enlightened Jew. Imagine what would happen if we killed them all."

The last quote above is eloquent and talks about the Jewish need for martyrdom and sacrifice which makes them stronger and gives them an identity. It reminds me of your mentality too bro.

Also its true that the more something is hated the more powerful it gets. Because love and hatred are two sides of the same coin. It makes me wonder if haters truly love what they hate. If so then that means atheists truly love god right?