Clint Eastwood & Charles Bronson - REAL MEN in action movies!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Clint Eastwood/Charles Bronson - REAL men in action movi

Post by Winston »

If you think about it, Clint Eastwood is the ideal male for american men to emulate. Notice that in his movies and real life:

1. He doesnt bullshit anyone. He doesnt lie.
2. He doesnt talk too much. He only says whats necessary.
3. He is straightforward and honest. He doesn't beat around the push. He tells it like it is to their faces.
4. He is a man of action and does whats necessary. Does not do useless talking.
5. He doesnt kiss ass to his superiors. He tells them what he thinks.
6. He doesn't kiss ass to women. He slaps them around and whips them into shape when necessary. Like a real man does.
7. He is overall very masculine, and strong too, the kind that ladies are naturally drawn to by nature.
8. He gets the job done and has a tough attitude. Does what's necessary.
9. He doesnt take shit from anybody.

These are great traits to emulate, and the kind i admire and respect and look up to and try to emulate. Thats why i like him so much and am drawn to his films. If only most american men were like him. Then America would be a much better and great place. Men nowadays talk too much and BS too much and dont take enough action.

Too bad more men in movies today are not like that. Men in films today always kiss ass to women and talk too much and BS too much and beat around the bush too much.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:If you think about it, Clint Eastwood is the ideal male for american men to emulate.
Unfortunately he is indeed someone to emulate in modern society, in the sense that he was a selfish, mean-spirited asshole. The problem is that most of us couldn't get away with doing so. For the first 10 years of his adult life he was ridiculously handsome by the standards of the time and for the rest he was rich and powerful. The rest of us don't have the same privileges.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:If you think about it, Clint Eastwood is the ideal male for american men to emulate.
Unfortunately he is indeed someone to emulate in modern society, in the sense that he was a selfish, mean-spirited asshole. The problem is that most of us couldn't get away with doing so. For the first 10 years of his adult life he was ridiculously handsome by the standards of the time and for the rest he was rich and powerful. The rest of us don't have the same privileges.
He was only an asshole to the bad guys. He protect the good guys. So he was a righteous asshole. Its not like he picked on nice men or bullied others. Or stole from others. And he never bullshitted anyone.

Yes most men cannot be like him. However i said IF most american men were like clint eastwood then most of our problems would be solved or not have occurred and america would still be great. I was speaking in terms of his personality and attitude, not looks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great clip of dirty harry talking about feminism and womens quotas and how stupid and foolish it is. Lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Awesome clip from "high plains drifter" where clint eastwood gets a shave but then three bad guys harass him and get whats coming to them. Lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fc36Hc2n2s[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Clint Eastwood & Charles Bronson - REAL MEN in action movies!

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Doesn't charles bronson in this goodbye scene look and act like a real man with real natural confidence? Notice how still and at ease he is, yet tough as nails and hard as a rock. He doesn't need to brag or boast or one up anybody, unlike you guys, lol, no offense.

Compare him to scott mallon (aka an american in bangkok) who has many insecurities deep down and overacts a lot to try to appear macho. lol. He ought to learn how to be a real man like this man charles bronson. Wow amazing. What a real man. So refreshing. You never seen men like this anymore. This was the epitome of true masculinity and natural confidence.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Winston you should write movie reviews.

You can start by reviewing this :D

CAPONE Official Trailer (2020) Tom Hardy, Al Capone Movie

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Clint Eastwood turned 90 on May 31 and he is still more manly than a lot of the newer male role models we have today!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 1971 film called "The Beguiled" where Clint Eastwood plays a Union soldier who gets taken in at a girls boarding school in the South and seduces multiple women and causes friction among them. lol. So rad. The trailer below calls the women "man deprived women". lol

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 11:31 am
Wow check this out. Doesn't charles bronson in this goodbye scene look and act like a real man with real natural confidence? Notice how still and at ease he is, yet tough as nails and hard as a rock. He doesn't need to brag or boast or one up anybody, unlike you guys, lol, no offense.

Compare him to scott mallon (aka an american in bangkok) who has many insecurities deep down and overacts a lot to try to appear macho. lol. He ought to learn how to be a real man like this man charles bronson. Wow amazing. What a real man. So refreshing. You never seen men like this anymore. This was the epitome of true masculinity and natural confidence.

Commander you said you didn't like this movie. This movie or parts of it are very unique and the film itself is all about style.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
May 23rd, 2021, 7:10 am
Commander you said you didn't like this movie. This movie or parts of it are very unique and the film itself is all about style.
I thought it was mediocre. I didn't like Henry Fonda being a bad guy, he totally doesn't fit the villain part. The ending was a let down too. But I like the soundtrack score, it's moving and epic. And I like the manliness of Charles Bronson too, no man today acts like that. Look at Ben Affleck in Batman or even Superman in Justice League, they act like pussies compared to him. lol

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
May 26th, 2021, 7:47 pm
Moretorque wrote:
May 23rd, 2021, 7:10 am
I thought it was mediocre. I didn't like Henry Fonda being a bad guy, he totally doesn't fit the villain part. The ending was a let down too. But I like the soundtrack score, it's moving and epic. And I like the manliness of Charles Bronson too, no man today acts like that. Look at Ben Affleck in Batman or even Superman in Justice League, they act like pussies compared to him. lol
The first 20 minutes of that film is considered about the finest thing ever laid down on film, you can see where it starts to stick when they go into the bar. The patience it took to get the shots and looks Sergio gets in the film are considered master piece theatre .
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Clint Eastwood movie. He plays an ex rodeo star who goes to Mexico to rescue a boy and then becomes his mentor about growing up and life. lol. Typical cliches about growing up and becoming a real man. lol.

Geez how can he be going to Mexico and rescuing anyone at his age?

Trailer below:

Cry Macho (2021)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1924245/?ref_=vp_back

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 8:42 pm
New Clint Eastwood movie. He plays an ex rodeo star who goes to Mexico to rescue a boy and then becomes his mentor about growing up and life. lol. Typical cliches about growing up and becoming a real man. lol.

Geez how can he be going to Mexico and rescuing anyone at his age?

Trailer below:

Cry Macho (2021)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1924245/?ref_=vp_back
Haven't you heard? 91 is the new 31?

I wonder why he still made a movie at 90 or 91 or however old he was when they filmed. He's got money. Maybe he's building up more of an inheritance for his children, or he believed in the message of the film. Or maybe he just enjoys making movies.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 29th, 2017, 3:40 pm
If you think about it, Clint Eastwood is the ideal male for american men to emulate. Notice that in his movies and real life:

1. He doesnt bullshit anyone. He doesnt lie.
2. He doesnt talk too much. He only says whats necessary.
3. He is straightforward and honest. He doesn't beat around the push. He tells it like it is to their faces.
4. He is a man of action and does whats necessary. Does not do useless talking.
5. He doesnt kiss ass to his superiors. He tells them what he thinks.
6. He doesn't kiss ass to women. He slaps them around and whips them into shape when necessary. Like a real man does.
7. He is overall very masculine, and strong too, the kind that ladies are naturally drawn to by nature.
8. He gets the job done and has a tough attitude. Does what's necessary.
9. He doesnt take shit from anybody.

These are great traits to emulate, and the kind i admire and respect and look up to and try to emulate. Thats why i like him so much and am drawn to his films. If only most american men were like him. Then America would be a much better and great place. Men nowadays talk too much and BS too much and dont take enough action.

Too bad more men in movies today are not like that. Men in films today always kiss ass to women and talk too much and BS too much and beat around the bush too much.
Does not do useless talking
lol