Star Trek Continues - Fan Made Continuation of the Original Series - Nicely well done and worth seeing!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Star Trek Continues - Fan Made Continuation of the Original Series - Nicely well done and worth seeing!

Post by Winston »

Have any of you seen the new Star Trek series "Star Trek Picard" about the further adventures of Captain Picard after his retirement? It's pretty good and not bad, though most of the characters are kind of cold and modern without much soul or emotion. But the stories and plots are pretty good and Picard is great as always, however, he is slow and has a hard time talking since he's older. I never understood why the 24th century medical technology can't reverse his baldness or fix his voice? You'd think they could. Go figure. Here's the episode list for Season 2, which is currently in production now.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8806524/ep ... =tt_ov_epl
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne