Forum Topics and Sting Songs

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Forum Topics and Sting Songs

Post by MrMan »

I was listening to an old song by The Police last week, and of course, YouTube took me through a lot of songs by The Police and Sting songs.

I noticed a lot of the songs touched on themes we read about on the forum.

Roxanne
A song about a guy who doesn't want to share a prostitute with another boy. The idea of not settling for a low-quality woman shows up on this forum. We also see posters praising the value of female virginity in a potential bride.

Every Step you Take
This is a stalking song. Every step she takes, he'll be watching her. Posters often complain that western women consider them to be creepy.

I Can't Stand Losing You
This is a song about a guy who wants to kill himself because his girlfriend is breaking up with him. We get the occasional post from someone who is depressed about the woman situation in his own country.

An Englishman in New York
This is a song about being a legal alien in another country. There are occasional posts about living in a foreign country.

Take Me Dancing Tonight
This sounds like two songs. One part of it is about a car theif. But the chorus is a song where a guy is telling a girl to take him dancing tonight. It's really weird. "Take me dancing to night. You said we could on the phone." That's uber-beta. What guy asks a girl to take him dancing, and almost begs her to take him dancing. Talk about major role reversal. And if this guy is a car theif driving a rich man's car, it's not like he has to get this girl to give him a ride. The part about him asking a girl to take him dancing doesn't make sense.

In this forum, we occasionally get posts about not being beta, gender role reversals and the like.

Anyway, I never really was a Sting fan. I found some of his CDs in an 'up-for-grabs' area once, but never bought one. But he is a talented singer with a great voice.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Forum Topics and Sting Songs

Post by Kradmelder »

Fark sting and all the other race traitor free mandela, I won't play sun city bs. These degenerates who are part of Jewish rock and roll to corrupt youth to drop out and do sex and drugs supported a jew movement to back terrorists bombing public places full of women and children.

They promote ganging up on other white people by supporting black terrorists who want to murder whites, just because it is popular so they an make money, win adulation and celebrate with drugs and whores.

Fark all rock music for the corrupting influence it is. It haseems its roots in jewish and negro music and is not white. Fark all the rock stars and their degeneracy. I bet a good Sgt major would love to get his hands on these fancy boys.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't know much about Sting's morality. I haven't followed him over the years. It's kind of ironic if you have a problem with the morals of rock stars when you keep talking about 'pomping' women.

I wasn't aware of Sting's views on South Africa way back when. Most white people on the forum aren't from South Africa, so we aren't so South-African centric in our view of things. Much of the world was against apartheid back in the '80's when it was a big topic in the news.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:I don't know much about Sting's morality. I haven't followed him over the years. It's kind of ironic if you have a problem with the morals of rock stars when you keep talking about 'pomping' women.

I wasn't aware of Sting's views on South Africa way back when. Most white people on the forum aren't from South Africa, so we aren't so South-African centric in our view of things. Much of the world was against apartheid back in the '80's when it was a big topic in the news.

Nothing to do with a saffer view. It is a public figure supporting a terrorist and terrorist group murdering white and black women and children. Not all victims of mandela were white. Most were black. You see nothing wrong with this?

Of course as a rock star he is in a jew industry, but then just keep quiet.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't know about Sting supporting Mandala.

I had a look at the Wikipedia article on Mandala and scanned it for references to terrorism, and couldn't find any. I don't know about the UK, but US TV news coverage can be very US-centric. I didn't even know Mandala was a terrorist until a few years ago. I had no idea about the evil liberal policies he supported (similar to the stances of some Democrats in the US.) South Africa is far away and the world is a big place.