When/How Did Ariana Grande Get So Pretty?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

When/How Did Ariana Grande Get So Pretty?

Post by MrMan »

I've got kids, and a couple of the girls occasionally watch an old kids Sit-Com that starred Victoria Justice and Ariana Grande. Normally, I don't know the names of all the pop stars and singers, especially if they are pre-early-1990's. But my kids told me about these girls and these stars from this show which is probably ten years old, and about Ariana Grande's songs, and I've heard her on the radio and I've seen a video or two over the past few years.

So the kids still watch this. The show had this really gorgeous teenager in high school who looked like she was 18 or so played by Victoria Justice. She had a friend with an annoying voice who was maybe just a bit pretty played by Ariana Grande. Victoria was the star of the show, the main singer on the show. Maybe she had too much of a 'good girl' image. Now, Ariana Grande is a huge pop or R&B star and the other girl kind of flopped or didn't really take off.

Ariana Grande as a young woman is really gorgeous. She kind of looks like she did when she was a kid, but she wasn't a stunner back then. I was just wondering did she grow into her looks. Is it makeup, or did she have some work done? She looks like the same person, but a lot better. Usually very pretty women were very pretty teenagers...unless they were fat, which she wasn't... or had some work done.

I know too much about this topic, but I was thinking about this the other day, and who else would I discuss it with?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Re: When/How Did Ariana Grande Get So Pretty?

Post by Splicelo »

Probably makeup, hair extension. She is real petite, dont think she had work done on her body unless its her face done maybe.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who is this person or celebrity? Why don't you post pics of her?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 1:30 pm
Who is this person or celebrity? Why don't you post pics of her?
Winston Ariana Grande is a music pop and R&B star who was born in Boca Raton, Florida. She is 26 yrs. old and is a Cancer by zodiac sign (born June 26). Also, Ms. Grande is of Italian decent.