Republica - "Ready To Go"

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Republica - "Ready To Go"

Post by jamesbond »

This was a big hit when it came out in 1996, it's from the group Republica, a band from England.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Republica - "Ready To Go"

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I actually met them when they stopped by the club where I was working back in the mid 90's. I was a fan of their song Drop Dead Gorgeous at the time.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 11:50 pm
I actually met them when they stopped by the club where I was working back in the mid 90's. I was a fan of their song Drop Dead Gorgeous at the time.

I need to listen to the that song, Drop Dead Gorgeous for some reason it's one their songs I don't think I have ever heard.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The British female lead singer has nice slim thick features a la athletic shape in this video.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 2:41 pm
The British female lead singer has nice slim thick features a la athletic shape in this video.
Interesting that you consider her slim-thick. I would consider her downright slim. Girls who consider themselves slim-thick are downright overweight these days. Here in the South, that term has morphed into a euphemism for "Not quite as fat as I could be."
:lol:
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

April 6th, 2020, 2:53 pm
Interesting that you consider her slim-thick. I would consider her downright slim. Girls who consider themselves slim-thick are downright overweight these days. Here in the South, that term has morphed into a euphemism for "Not quite as fat as I could be."
It's safe to say you don't have access to top tier women

* images of nude buttocks deleted
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Skinny = Slim w/out Curves
Slim = Slim with out the Thick = Thick equals curves that are slightly wider than the girth of her waist
Athletic = Slim-Thick Tier III
Slim-Thick Tier II
Slim-Thick Tier I (almost chubby but curvy/very curvy)
Chubby (Jr. BBW) = Curvy but almost Fat
BBW = Fat but not Super O'Beast
SSBBW = O'Beast whether pear-shaped or not

Now if most European women look like her then I'll be happy. I'm a sucker for curves, big areolas (not necessarily big breasts), and puffy crotched women. Ironically, I used to loathe women built like her until I had sex with that Kiwi Caucasian girl in Australia back in 2007 and realized that slim girls have good p.ussy too if not better depending on the vibe, her hardwiring and her state of mind.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

April 7th, 2020, 1:28 pm
Slim = Slim with out the Thick = Thick equals curves that are slightly wider than the girth of her waist
Slim-Thick Tier II

Now if most European women look like her then I'll be happy. I'm a sucker for curves, big areolas (not necessarily big breasts), and puffy crotched women. Ironically, I used to loathe women built like her until I had sex with that Kiwi Caucasian girl in Australia back in 2007 and realized that slim girls have good p.ussy too if not better depending on the vibe, her hardwiring and her state of mind.
I’ve always been partial to skinny and slim.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 6:31 pm
It's safe to say you don't have access to top tier women

* images of nude buttocks deleted
Stanford Guy, please do NOT post nude images like that here again, even of buttocks. Thanks. Remember you are on parole, so try to be on your best behavior. Thanks. Try to be civilized and respectful and follow the forum rules, even though there aren't many of them. You at least gotta be civil man, even if there's basic free speech here.

This will count as one warning on your account.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

April 7th, 2020, 3:07 pm
April 7th, 2020, 1:28 pm
Slim-Thick Tier II

I’ve always been partial to skinny and slim.
:+1:
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

jamesbond wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 8:25 pm
This was a big hit when it came out
I've never heard that techno version before. I've heard this song on the radio and used in some movies like Vegas Vacation and they never played that version.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here they are on the Conan O'Brien show back in 1997.