The Honeymooners TV Show

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Honeymooners TV Show

Post by gsjackson »

HappyGuy wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 10:06 pm
@gsjackson Listen to this rant by Joe

April 27, 2020
Joe is definitely worth people's attention. Problem is, like Eric Dubay, he leaves you with no allies in the 'truth community' but him. In this video he dismisses Trump, Q-anons, Drs. Mikovits, Kaufman, Shiva and Bhuttar, and Richie from Boston. I'd like to think they're all putting truth out there.

I do like how he goes after the end-timers and the Scofield Bible. The latter is one of the cleverest zio-tricks, and sealed the transition over the 19th century from post-millennialism to pre-millennialism. Or in other words, changing from the belief that Jesus will return after we've gotten our shit together on earth to the belief that he'll be here any day now and fix everything so why bother trying to do it ourselves.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Why the "Original" Alice Kramden was FIRED from THE HONEYMOONERS!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The Honeymooners reunion in 1990.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Excerpt from “Alice and the Blonde." :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

AUDREY MEADOWS (of Jackie Gleason's "Honeymooners" fame) ON PAT SAJAK SHOW, 1989.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This scene could never been shown today on TV. :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

President Trump meets The Honeymooners. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Joyce Randolph discusses being cast as Trixie on "The Honeymooners."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A Tribute to "The Great One" - Jackie Gleason.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

But can it core an apple? :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ralph's birthday.