Some good horror films

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Some good horror films

Post by Winston »

Really good alien horror movie from 2014 called "Extraterrestrial". It has grey aliens attacking a group of youngsters in a cabin. See the trailer below. It looks pretty good.

When I saw that hot blonde getting taken up into the UFO, I thought "Man if I was those aliens, I'd keep her on board as my sex slave". lol

The full movie is up for now.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cult classic horror film from 1977 about a sentient A.I. that turns sinister and then impregnates a woman, starring Julie Christie.

Demon Seed (1977) Trailer

Good review.

Download link:
https://yts.mx/movies/demon-seed-1977

Review:

1977 was a watershed year for science fiction cinema. George Lucas' seminal film Star Wars was released in May and by the end of the year Steven Spielberg's Close Encounters of the Third Kind was also playing in theaters. These movies would go on to become two of the most profitable and crowd-pleasing films ever produced in Hollywood and they would inevitably overshadow another science fiction film that had made waves a few months before both of these money-making hits - Donald Cammell's Demon Seed (1977).

The film features the British actress Julie Christie as a psychologist involved in an unhappy marriage with a brilliant scientist (Fritz Weaver) who has created a remarkable advanced supercomputer (voiced by Robert Vaughn) known as Proteus IV. When the couple decides to separate Julie Christie finds herself alone in their house which has been equipped with every modern convenience imaginable including a powerful home computer, complex security system and a headless robot able to perform various household tasks. Christie's domestic solitude is shattered when the computer decides to imprison her at home and force her to give birth to its offspring.

Demon Seed is a strange combination of science fiction drama and home invasion thriller with some impressive visual effects for its time. Unlike Star Wars or Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Cammell's film took a serious approach to its futuristic storyline and the film.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really artistic, experimental psychological horror film from 2016 called "Neon Demon" about the modeling industry with lots of stunning visuals, symbolism, metaphors and neon lights. It's supposed to be experimental and different from other films. The reviewers below says it stays with you after you see it. The woman in it is super hot and perfect looking too. After the first half, she enters some alternate reality. So its very Lynchian in that sense (David Lynch style).

Trailer

Review by Chris Stuckmann.

Review by hot woman.

Download link:
https://yts.mx/movies/the-neon-demon-2016

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond
You will love this carnival horror movie called "The Funhouse" from 1981. It looks rad. Trailer below.

Download link:
https://yts.mx/movies/the-funhouse-1981

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jason Rising: A Friday the 13th Fan Film | Full Film | (2021) HD

A fan tribute to Friday the 13th, JASON RISING follows Wessex County Police Officer Pete Daltry (Kyle Vahan) and his Deputy Eve Glover (Anna Campbell), along with U.S. Marshals Jed (Jason Reynolds) and Bear (Jerry Bell Jr.), hot on the trail of three escapees (Lisa Sorenson, Jennie Vaughn, Elizabeth Garrett) from the Wessex County Corrections Farm. Soon after realizing their chase has led them onto the cursed grounds of Camp Crystal Lake, Daltry quickly discovers that they are the ones being hunted by the undead mass murderers Jason Voorhees (Dan Kyle) and his deranged mother Pamela (Alyxandria McCormack).

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
August 25th, 2021, 10:05 am
@jamesbond
You will love this carnival horror movie called "The Funhouse" from 1981. It looks rad. Trailer below.

Download link:
https://yts.mx/movies/the-funhouse-1981

I love this movie, I own it on DVD and Blu Ray. I originally saw it at a drive in movie theater on Halloween night along with the movie, 'Halloween II' when I was a little kid.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you noticed that in a horror slasher film, the last survivor is usually always a woman or girl, and the girl is always brunette, never blonde? lol. It's as if blondes have to be sacrificed in the slasher film, because they are the quintessential dumb airhead blonde, and so have to die. Or else the Illuminati like to sacrifice blondes or something. It's like a cliche or movie trope.

Btw, have any of you noticed that after watching a horror film, you feel drained and exhausted? Never energized? I wonder if some dark entity is draining you while you watch it. I heard that the reason horror films are so popular is because it allows you to project your dark side onto something without any consequences. There is a Ted Talk about that on YouTube too. If so, then there are consequences. It drains you somehow and makes you feel exhausted afterward. And it elevates your fear emotion, which the Archons in the matrix and the powers that be like to incite. So it's good for social control too. Maybe that's why so many horror movies are made?

What do you think @jamesbond and @Neo?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 12:10 am
Have any of you noticed that in a horror slasher film, the last survivor is usually always a woman or girl, and the girl is always brunette, never blonde? lol. It's as if blondes have to be sacrificed in the slasher film, because they are the quintessential dumb airhead blonde, and so have to die. Or else the Illuminati like to sacrifice blondes or something. It's like a cliche or movie trope.

What do you think @jamesbond and @Neo?

I have noticed that too. I can think of a lot of horror movies where the girl who survives is a brunette. For example in, 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' Heather Langenkamp survives (she is a brunette) but her best female friend (a blonde) along with other people all get killed by Freddy Krueger. Also in the movie, 'The Funhouse' Elizabeth Berridge (a brunette) is the only one who survives but her female friend (a blonde) got killed by the monster inside the funhouse.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah why is the last survivor always a brunette female, but never blonde? Is there a reason for that? Maybe her brown hair looks better in the dark and matches the dark background? Or because blondes are supposed to be ditzy airheads and so get killed earlier since they are not smart like brunettes? That blonde in Funhouse was really hot. Her face and smile was so sexy.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 7:58 pm
That blonde in Funhouse was really hot. Her face and smile was so sexy.

Yeah, she was good looking so was the brunette (Elizabeth Berridge) who survived the night in the funhouse. As a matter of fact at the beginning of the film you see her (Elizabeth Berridge) naked taking a shower about 5 minutes into the movie. :shock:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spiritual interpretation of the movie "The Others" starring Nicole Kidman. A creepy movie about a mother and her children who are dead but do not realize it and refuse to go into the light. Their mind blots out reality and they see people in the real world as ghosts. Very unique plot.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this review for "Let's Scare Jessica to Death" from 1971. Apparently it's a gem and one of the most haunting 70s horror films and vastly underrated. It's not on YouTube but you can find it on torrent sites.

Trailer

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This new one looks interesting. The plot is somewhat original. 5 US soldiers during WW2 are stationed a huge French chateau in the countryside, but find that it's haunted by an evil supernatural force far worse than the Nazis. It has a weird twist at the end too. Trailer below.

Ghosts of War (2020)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6508228/?ref_=vp_back

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. Check out this movie called "Shadow People". A lucid dream I had where I saw a shadow figure grab me, looks a lot like one of these shadow people. See trailer below. Apparently this is a real phenomenon. Even Art Bell did some shows on shadow people before.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1764647/

A radio talk show host unravels a conspiracy about encounters with mysterious beings known as The Shadow People and their role in the unexplained deaths of several hundred victims in the 1980s.

Heres's the lucid dream I had:

Whoa! Something creepy happened this morning. As I was waking up, I either went into a lucid dream state or hypnagogic state (the zone between waking and sleeping where hallucinations often occur). In the dream, I was singing and dancing with some children in a house. Then all of a sudden I realized I was in a former friend's house, whom I haven't spoken to in years. I felt a sense of dread, as if I should not be there, as I lay in the bed in his house. All of a sudden, a headless figure in black jumped out at me from the doorway and grabbed my shoulder. His hand on my shoulder felt very real, like someone in real life touching me. His other hand seemed to be trying to cover my mouth or something. Like maybe he was trying to suffocate me.

I was startled and woke up for a few seconds. Then I went back into the lucid dream of hypnagogic state and he was still there, standing over me. Using my astral arm, I reached up and grabbed him and tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. Then I looked up at his face but only saw a blur, as if his head wasn't there or just a shadow. It was weird. After a while, I gave up and woke up, since I could not move him.

Very creepy. I haven't experienced anything like that in a long time. I wonder if it was an entity, such as a shadow being, which Art Bell talked about, in the astral realm. Perhaps in the hypnagogic state, you can see entities in the astral realm as they try to scare you? The thing is when I have sleep paralysis, and feel a sense of dread or fear, it's like that feeling of fear attracts scary entities to me, as if they feed on fear as their energy source. But when I remain calm, nothing happens and I just float around in a dark room. Over the years I have learned to remain calm during sleep paralysis. So these scary incidents don't happen much anymore.

Maybe because lately I've been reading and watching videos about Archons and parasitical entities, that maybe I attracted one this morning? lol. A few days earlier, while I was trying to fall asleep, I also had a weird experience. I suddenly saw a doorway (even though I was facing the wall) and a figure looked around the corner of the door at me. The figure's head was covered in white cloth, like something from a horror movie. He just looked at me as if he could see through the cloth. It was weird.

Any of you have these kind of experiences before? They are pretty frightening the first time, but aren't as bad later on. I was more confused than frightened, and thinking "WTF is that?"

I also notice that when I am depressed, gloomy, or unhappy that these scary visions occur more often than when I am happy. It's as if being depressed lowers your shield and allows such entities to come into your dream or astral realm.

Do any of you have sleep paralysis? Have any of you experienced the hypnagogic state betweeen sleeping and waking?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 4:16 pm
Holy cow. Check out this movie called "Shadow People". A lucid dream I had where I saw a shadow figure grab me, looks a lot like one of these shadow people. See trailer below. Apparently this is a real phenomenon. Even Art Bell did some shows on shadow people before.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1764647/

A radio talk show host unravels a conspiracy about encounters with mysterious beings known as The Shadow People and their role in the unexplained deaths of several hundred victims in the 1980s.

That movie looks pretty good, I will have to check it out. :shock: