Godzilla vs. Kong – Official Trailer

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Godzilla vs. Kong – Official Trailer

Post by jamesbond »

This movie is coming out on March 26 of this year, it looks pretty awesome!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Godzilla vs. Kong – Official Trailer

Post by Winston »

Here's the 1962 movie of King Kong vs. Godzilla if you wanna see an older version. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Now this is a mature adult subject I can finally get involved in, there is no way in hell a over sized Gorilla with bad breath can take out Godzilla. A normal reptile has much tougher armor than our pre-curser the ape. On top of that he has a nuclear death ray and what does King Kong have? The best he will be able do is throw his doo doo as a weapon. If Japan would have unleashed Godzilla in WW 2 the allies wouldn't of stood a chance. It's a shame he was not woken till 1954 because the world may have been a different place today.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 25th, 2021, 7:04 pm
This movie is coming out on March 26 of this year, it looks pretty awesome!

This is one of those films where they subject the folks who want to watch it with 80% of the movie with people talking to each other about boring stuff, trying to establish a plot and a subplot instead of showing us an hour and a half of the two creatures fighting each other.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote:
February 7th, 2021, 6:35 am
Now this is a mature adult subject I can finally get involved in, there is no way in hell a over sized Gorilla with bad breath can take out Godzilla. A normal reptile has much tougher armor than our pre-curser the ape. On top of that he has a nuclear death ray and what does King Kong have? The best he will be able do is throw his doo doo as a weapon. If Japan would have unleashed Godzilla in WW 2 the allies wouldn't of stood a chance. It's a shame he was not woken till 1954 because the world may have been a different place today.
They writers could help Kong by making him fireproof or take away Godzilla's deadly breath.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm sure there will be lots of fights but it will all be CGI and look fake like a video game. Movies have no heart and soul anymore.

I'm sure Kong can take a lot of Godzilla fire breath. lol. He will just get up and keep replenishing his strength. Protagonist characters are always are full strength no matter how many times they are hit. Look at the John Wicker movies. No matter how many cars crash into Keanu Reeves, or how many hits he takes, he always gets up and is at full strength. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
andrewstevenson
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewstevenson »

Damn it, I love all the films with Godzilla!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 8:38 am
Moretorque wrote:
They writers could help Kong by making him fireproof or take away Godzilla's deadly breath.
Actually now that I have given this some extended thought for a plot twist they should have King Kong being a really piss poor shot and when he throws his crap at Godzilla he misses and the stray 2 ton flying turds just crash through the roofs and walls of apartments and houses with Japanese families eating dinner and they are all covered in ape dung and Godzilla just laughs.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote:
February 26th, 2021, 2:13 pm
MrMan wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 8:38 am
Moretorque wrote:
Actually now that I have given this some extended thought for a plot twist they should have King Kong being a really piss poor shot and when he throws his crap at Godzilla he misses and the stray 2 ton flying turds just crash through the roofs and walls of apartments and houses with Japanese families eating dinner and they are all covered in ape dung and Godzilla just laughs.
Rolling on the ground laughing, then King Kong starts beating the lizard snot out of him.

King Kong could get him under a waterfall while he's using his LASER breath and puts out the fire for a while, to even the playing field.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just realized an inconsistency. In most King Kong films, Kong usually gets killed by bullets at the end from the Army and its helicopters. So if Kong isn't immune to bullets, why then is he immune to Godzilla's fire breath? Or how can he take so many hits from Godzilla's fire breath and still fight on like in the 1960's film above? lol. Doesn't make sense, but then again most movies make no sense.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
February 28th, 2021, 3:18 am
I just realized an inconsistency. In most King Kong films, Kong usually gets killed by bullets at the end from the Army and its helicopters. So if Kong isn't immune to bullets, why then is he immune to Godzilla's fire breath? Or how can he take so many hits from Godzilla's fire breath and still fight on like in the 1960's film above? lol. Doesn't make sense, but then again most movies make no sense.
Because it's a stupid Japanese monster movie, in the original Godzilla was 405 feet tall and Kong was maybe 50 or 60 on a good day. One of Godzilla's farts would take Kong out.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:
February 28th, 2021, 5:15 am
One of Godzilla's farts would take Kong out.
Hilarious!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Just bringing a real topic back up that's worth posting about.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just saw the movie. Not bad. Pretty entertaining, but very formulaic and predictable. If you don't mind that, it's worth seeing, but not a must see. The battles scenes at the end in Hong Kong were vivid and classic. Great neon lights and vintage Godzilla. The ending was obvious and predictable too. But still a fun movie.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another new film that's a ripoff of Godzilla vs. Kong. But looks entertaining still.

Ape vs. Monster Trailer

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14516188/
https://yts.mx/movies/ape-vs-monster-2021