Great Epic Soundtracks & Themes from Movies & TV Shows

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Great Epic Soundtracks & Themes from Movies & TV Shows

Post by Winston »

Check out this creative artsy intro to the old Western classic "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" with Clint Eastwood. It's one of my favorite themes and runs through your veins like an old legend!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Great Epic Movie and TV Soundtracks and Themes

Post by Winston »

Check out this film with Marlon Brando called "Last Tango in Paris". The film critic Roger Ebert said its one of the top 5 films of all time. The music soundtrack is very erotic and romantic and sensuous. It'll make you dream and fantasize about having a steamy affair in Paris. Lol. The soundtrack will put you into a trance too. Lol. The whole film is on YouTube below.

Wow. If an older man like marlon brando can have a lustful sex affair like that with a young french woman he just met, why cant i? Lol. That's a great question for @publicduende. Lol

Btw marlon brando is aggressive in this film and takes what he wants and seduces the girl, who likes his male dominance. Wow. This would never be allowed in todays films and would not be reciprocated like it was in 1972. Lol

Also he never tells her his name or details about his life or identity, and tells her not to tell him about herself too, in order to keep the mystery alive. Lol. Thats the kind of PUA tactic that Rock would probably like. Lol

Full album soundtrack to "Last tango in Paris". Very heavenly and divine.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this soundtrack piece from the movie Tron Legacy by Daft Punk called "The Grid". Doesn't it sound really rad? Don't we live on some kind of "grid" too? lol. Clips from Tron Legacy are shown too. That was a real badass movie.

More Tron Legacy soundtracks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some great movie soundtracks that were altered for their disco versions, which sound better than their original version I think, by Now Sound Orchestra. I had these on cassette tape when I was a kid and listened to them endlessly. The disco theme for Close Encounters of the Third Kind was my favorite. Here is a playlist of them. They include disco soundtrack themes for E.T., Star Trek and Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... kGM1gEYh51

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Epic Movie and TV Soundtracks and Themes

Post by Winston »

Robocop (1987)

That was one of the greatest movies of the 80's. Very gory, but a masterpiece. It's one of those movies where every scene is memorable and a classic and worth discussing and rewatching. Very few films are worth rewatching. Especially action flicks. The satire and black comedy in it was first rate and priceless. I remember every great scene in it still. It was also great allegory the way it revealed how the top echelons of law enforcement and organized crime are in cahoots, because they need each other to survive and get funding, so they have to cooperate and work together at the top. Sad, but true. That's how the real corrupt secretive world works.

Remember the last scene? It was hella rad.

"Dick you're fired!"
"Thank you" Robocop then shoots Dick Jones and he falls out of the skyscraper window all the way to the bottom.
"Good shooting officer. What's your name?"
"Murphy"
Cut. End credits and soundtrack roll.

Remember that? Wasn't that an awesome way to end a masterpiece movie? Very few action flicks are masterpieces like this.

Btw, the soundtrack of Robocop was one of the best wasn't it? See below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Awesome soundtrack and themes from all the Terminator Films. Very epic and exciting and suspenseful.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Beautiful moving epic soundtrack of one of my favorite epic films "The Karate Kid" 1, 2 and 3. I don't know why the third one was so lowly rated, it was one of my favorites, so many priceless scenes and had a unique character of its own. The scene where Mr. Miyagi beats up the three villains plotting against Daniel was priceless, one of the best scenes of the 80's.

Official soundtrack album for Karate Kid 3.

Official soundtrack album for Karate Kid 2.

This compilation below is very soothing and relaxing.

KARATE KID SOUNDTRACK MIYAGI DO ULTIMATE MIX

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Epic soundtracks from the Rocky movies. They sound very suspenseful and riveting, like you're on the edge of your seat. lol

The Rocky IV soundtrack is my favorite.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw if you wanna download any of the above soundtracks you can use this online tool.

https://ytmp3.cc/youtube-to-mp3/

It will download the music in mp3 format at a bitrate of 192 kbps, which is close to CD quality of 256 kbps. That's the maximum bitrate you can download at.

Most music files will be downloadable at that site, however a few are copyprotected and cannot be downloaded. In that case, you can use this tool: www.y2mate.com However if you use that, it can only download the audio at 128 kbps, which is a lower bitrate but still acceptable and listenable.

You can also use this too: https://ytmp3.work/

It will download audio at 160 kbps, which is close to 192 kbps.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Soundtrack albums for the original Star Wars movies.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tons of great movie soundtracks on this channel. Huge collection.

Films Full OST
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUap4V ... oDg/videos

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great epic Star Trek soundtrack collection.

Star Trek concert in Prague.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Soundtrack score suites to "The Quick and the Dead" about a quick draw contest, starring Sharon Stone, Leonardo DiCaprio and Gene Hackman. One of my favorite soundtracks. Legendary.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you are soundtrack collectors too, here's a website for soundtrack collectors. It includes a forum too. It has tracklists for all kinds of movie and TV soundtracks.

http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/index.php

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the epic soundtrack theme for The Winds of War and War and Remembrance, which were epic miniseries about WW2 from the early 1980s. They fill you with both hope and despair and fill you with fond memories of when TV dramas were good and epic.