Great Epic Soundtracks & Themes from Movies & TV Shows

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Great Epic Movie and TV Soundtracks and Themes

Post by Moretorque »

That's all light weight stuff, I just bought a copy of the Lost in Space 40TH soundtrack and I actually had to pay for that.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
April 3rd, 2021, 6:39 pm
That's all light weight stuff, I just bought a copy of the Lost in Space 40TH soundtrack and I actually had to pay for that.
Why did you pay for it? It's free on YouTube. See below. You can download it all in one file with this tool, which will download it in a good quality 192 kbps file.

https://ytmp3.cc/youtube-to-mp3/

Btw are you talking about the original series or remake? Have you seen the 2018 remake series? If so, what do you think of it? I think it's ok, a few episodes are good. But they never have any laser guns or rifles to defend themselves, which is stupid. No one would send an expensive expedition and colony into space without any self-defensive capabilities. It defies basic logic and common sense and is not even explained.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2021, 7:03 pm
Moretorque wrote:
April 3rd, 2021, 6:39 pm
Why did you pay for it? It's free on YouTube. See below. You can download it all in one file with this tool, which will download it in a good quality 192 kbps file.

Btw are you talking about the original series or remake? Have you seen the 2018 remake series? If so, what do you think of it? I think it's ok, a few episodes are good. But they never have any laser guns or rifles to defend themselves, which is stupid. No one would send an expensive expedition and colony into space without any self-defensive capabilities. It defies basic logic and common sense and is not even explained.
Sounds like what the colonist face here on earth, yes the space monsters here are well armed to do business with the pesky sheople. That series is where I came up with that term " Space Monsters ", the original was a joke but funny at times and nothing more but the music score is a different story. The music is very unique and paved new ground in some ways. There weren't very many of these CD's made so I think they will go up in value and besides I buy CD's because the sound is superior to the downloads if you have good play back. You should know that, Asians are audio philes or alot of them. They want big bucks for the 50TH version with all the music...
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the theme song for the movie "Running Scared" from 1986.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Epic Movie & TV Soundtracks and Themes

Post by Winston »

Awesome remix of extended Airwolf themes. Wow so cool and rad. Makes you feel like you're in a helicopter battle. Weren't the TV themes of the 80's the best? Were any of you fans of this series too?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow doesn't this album cover art remind you of a long lost love affair that ended at the airport on a beautiful happy sunny day in the good old days that you remember fondly with nostalgia from an immortalized memory? Lol

Aren't I so dreamy and sentimental? Lol. Doesn't that album cover image above for airport love theme with the beautiful lady at the airport with the sun in the horizon look so romantic and dreamy and nostalgic? Lol. Click below to see it larger.

https://www.discogs.com/Vincent-Bell-Ai ... AwNDMyNjI=

Wow doesn't this Marilyn Monroe tribute look legendary and full of charisma, magnetism and sparkling shine? Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Soundtrack from the movie "The Visitor" from 1979.

These comments below are so true huh? I love this kind of 70s melancholy music. How come no one else does? Its like most people have no soul anymore and are just AI.

idealism
This song feels like driving an old Chevrolet in 1970’s, while the wind kisses your skin, and tears run from your eyes. You just feel that summertime sadness you can’t explain. You just ride in Malibu, looking at the sky covered in clouds that are kind of colorful because of the sun.

Caldera Records
The reason why people don't make music like this anymore is because we are afraid of treading on old turf, because the times have changed to less positive vibes, & because this takes lots of time. And time is money. And currently the human race is destroying itself for greed.

KingTropical
This makes me image myself in the Summer driving alone at 3am with this song playing low on the radio, rethinking if life has any meaning at all

Ian M. Hill
This is the song for when you spend your first night without them.
When you drift off to sleep, with no one to wish sweet dreams to for the first time in recent memory.
As the night marches on, your subconscious draws up scenes where you are still together--the fight didn't happen, the words were never said.
And as day mercifully comes, you awake to the sound of the cars, buses, and city getting up from its slumber. Life moves on, as if to urge you, yourself...

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An interesting video essay called "A Theory of Film Music".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really cool remix of the Airwolf theme, with scenes from the TV show. They never make cool shows like this anymore. The actors all looked genuine and natural too, not cold and soulless like today. One of the greatest TV themes ever.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw check out these cool mashups of Airwolf vs Firefox (with Clint Eastwood in Firefox).

Airwolf vs Blue Thunder mashup. lol. Many dreamed of this showdown but it never happened. So fans created it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you seen the 1983 movie "Blue Thunder"? It was really awesome and exciting. The theme from it was really good too. Here are some tribute videos with the Blue Thunder theme. It became a TV show but only ran for one season. The Blue Thunder helicopter is considered a lot more realistic than Airwolf.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this theme song from the TV series "Moonlighting" starring Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepherd from the 1980s. Doesn't it bring back nostalgic memories? lol. Cybil Shepherd looked so hot back then. What do you think @jamesbond?

Also check out the noir theme song from the movie "Sea of Love" in 1989 starring Al Pacino. It's a steamy noir movie about a detective that fall in love with a female murder suspect. Similar to Basic Instinct. Very cliched I know, but done very well they say. It sounds very passionate and arousing. It's by Trevor Jones, the same composer who composed the soundtrack for "The Last of the Mohicans".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this love theme from the sci fi classic "Blade Runner" by Vangelis. It's very soothing and the background scenes from the movie look very surreal.

Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Winston wrote:
November 19th, 2021, 5:39 am
Wow check out this love theme from the sci fi classic "Blade Runner" by Vangelis. It's very soothing and the background scenes from the movie look very surreal.

Beautiful soundtrack from a beautiful film. A real work of art, as was Sean Young in her younger days. Ridley Scott was in top form here. Man, you just don't see these kinds of movies today. Gotta love the '80s.