Inspirational, Memorable scenes from the legendary Rocky Balboa movies

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Inspirational, Memorable scenes from the legendary Rocky Balboa movies

Post by Winston »

Inspirational memorable scenes from all the Rocky movies. Don't they bring back good memories? lol. Didn't Rocky's trainer Mickey look so fiery? lol. Especially for an old man? lol

Highlights from Rocky fights.

Legendary memorable lines from Rocky IV:

YASH MISHRA
2 years ago
"He's worried! You cut him! You hurt him! You see? You see? He's not a machine, he's a man!"
These lines from Rocky 4 will continue to give me goosebumps till eternity.

YouTube is trying To Censor me
3 months ago
I love Drago’s line after that.
He’s like, "He’s not human. He’s like a piece of iron."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Inspirational, Memorable scenes from the legendary Rocky Balboa movies

Post by Winston »

Tribute to Rocky's trainer Mickey. Doesn't he look very fiery and passionate for an old man? lol

Touching tearful scene in Rocky V where Rocky has a flashback of something Mickey said to him. Very moving. Will bring tears to you.

Can you imagine someone saying this to you? You'd remember it forever. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Inspirational, Memorable scenes from the legendary Rocky Balboa movies

Post by Winston »

Epic soundtracks from the Rocky movies. They sound very suspenseful and riveting, like you're on the edge of your seat. lol

The Rocky IV soundtrack is my favorite.