Virtual Horror Coaster Rides and Creepy Carnival Music! Really Cool and Fun!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Virtual Horror Coaster Rides and Creepy Carnival Music! Really Cool and Fun!

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond and any other horror fans here, you will LOVE this. These virtual horror coaster rides are really cool and feel immersive. The graphics, atmosphere and sounds are very spooky and entertaining. Like a Disneyland ride. A must see, especially if you are a horror fan.

Here's the playlist of Darkside horror rides created by Planet Coaster software. Best to watch this on a full screen or your TV screen if you have a smart TV.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... _pP0FXdZAK

Here's two that you will love jamesbond, for you to try out! Make sure to watch on full screen.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Virtual Horror Coaster Rides! Must see for all horror fans!

Post by Winston »

Also if you like the Aliens movies, you will love this Aliens the Ride virtual roller coaster ride. It's so rad, like being in the movie or in a theme park!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
howardellis
Freshman Poster

Post by howardellis »

I do it for the surge of adrenaline. It's thrilling, to be honest. Besides, I've never been afraid of something like that. I have a very "if I die, I die" attitude toward life.

I don't seek death outright, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if I awoke in front of those golden gates. I'd only be upset if I awoke to find myself surrounded by fire and brimstone.

In addition, roller coasters aren't particularly hazardous. They may offer you that adrenaline, but they're far safer than the car journey you took to get to the amusement park in the first place.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Those videos were pretty cool. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Check out these creepy carnival music tracks. They sound pretty cool.

Night at the Carnival Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=O ... deJtO_phDM

All the tracks are combined here:

Creepy Circus & Carnival Music - Night at the Carnival 🎡

Wouldn't this music be great for a horror film that takes place in a carnival? lol

One of my favorite tracks.

These Dark Lullabies Playlist tracks are pretty creepy and cool too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbrTCq ... Bd5DVh7_lw

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
The Night at the Carnival II Playlist is even better and more creepy. Wow.

Night at the Carnival II
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=O ... CjFZQLJ77Q

Some great tracks from it.

All the tracks are combined here.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Virtual Horror Coaster Rides and Creepy Carnival Music! Really Cool and Fun!

Post by Winston »

This one is for @Jester lol

Dark Jester

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Virtual Horror Coaster Rides and Creepy Carnival Music! Really Cool and Fun!

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond

Check out these dark lullabies. They are beautiful but haunting and spooky. I love it! What do you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow so beautiful and haunting and atmospheric!