(Entertainment) (Enjoy the Cool Music) My Future for Summer 2021

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

(Entertainment) (Enjoy the Cool Music) My Future for Summer 2021

Post by Tsar »

I have redacted this post to make it "Normies Friendly" but some might still get triggered (not naming any names).. friends can request the original version by PM...Enjoy the music because this is mainly sharing cool music and I made it about me about how a great summer with a late start would go (minus the surgeries I will likely need).

Instead of a Mixer CD, it is a Mixer Music Forum Thread...

All girls in the thread are college girls 18+ up to latter 20s and are just example pictures for reference purposes.

@Outcast9428 Which version do you think was better? My original or this redacted version?

Here it is ..

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

If I Win in Mexico...

When Tsar goes to Mexico...

He arrives...

There was a hot sexy cute girl chilling in the park. Tsar impressed her with a PUA magic trick...

He took her to an upscale casual restaurant and the day before, he bought her a nice clothing.

She was a beautiful Princess...

And because she was enchanted by Tsar, she agreed to do a really intimate dance...and it wasn't the tango...

Everyone who knows Tsar as a friend will get a selfie of Tsar with his Princess...

But certain unnamed members weren't happy...

Why? Because Tsar won...Tsar was victorious...he was the most magnificent and majestic...he was the King...

And the most successful...

And this is what Tsar said to his enemies...the night before he and his princess did a sexy tango at Tsar's place...

They asked Tsar...did you at least use a condom?

Hell no! Why would I ever do that especially with my Princess?

A few months later...Princess is pregnant... several months later...

Princess is ready to pop...

And if I am lucky, I will get more than one...

And that is why all Tsar's enemies were forced to bow to the magnificence of Tsar...

$$$ Girls might get money $$$

Mostly a fantasy that I hope becomes reality this summer...

And maybe a final song or two to remove one tiny element of the reaction.

And when I win...

Everyone will know my spectacular magnificence and my majesty that would shine 10,000 brighter than the brightest sun in the universe. My power will be second only to the supernatural entities like God, gods, angels, demons!!! My majesty could probably cast away lowly demons because I would be brighter than the brightest suns and stars anywhere in our universe! Even a little cripple at the moment, I am 10,000 times greater than 99.999% of all the inferior masses who don't even have 5% of of my magnificence!

Hail to the King!!! (Me)

And to all my enemies...you will remember my rise henceforth and forevermore to perpetuity and the end of time!

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: (Entertainment) (Enjoy the Cool Music) My Future for Summer 2021

Post by Outcast9428 »

Hmm, hard to say...

This girl is extremely hot. So I think this one might be slightly better actually.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: (Entertainment) (Enjoy the Cool Music) My Future for Summer 2021

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 2nd, 2021, 8:38 pm
Hmm, hard to say...

This girl is extremely hot. So I think this one might be slightly better actually.
She is extremely hot but I personally think the Quinceañera Princess was much hotter and much more my type of girl.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑