Why modern movies are made to suck on PURPOSE, not by mistake or ignorance

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: Why modern movies are made to suck on PURPOSE, not by mistake or ignorance

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 27th, 2022, 11:37 pm
I think its notable how the new Star Wars films suck yet the Mandalorian is really good. Why are the TV shows these days so good but the movies are so shitty?
I found the show “Homeland” to be pretty damn good, as well as Amazon’s Jack Ryan. Never saw the Mandalorian, I guess that’s the one where the libturds got rid of Gina Carano.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

NPCslammer wrote:
April 27th, 2022, 11:52 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
I think its notable how the new Star Wars films suck yet the Mandalorian is really good. Why are the TV shows these days so good but the movies are so shitty?
I found the show “Homeland” to be pretty damn good, as well as Amazon’s Jack Ryan. Never saw the Mandalorian, I guess that’s the one where the libturds got rid of Gina Carano.
I don't know who that is but Mandalorian is a Star Wars TV show that is essentially an action-adventure show with a Western feel to it. The Mandalorian culture is kind like a Spartan society in the Star Wars universe in that they are people trained for combat from the time they are born and so they are very good killers and never remove their armor or helmet in-front of anyone. The Mandalorian show simply follows one Mandalorian as he hops from adventure to adventure through the galaxy.

Its an awesome concept really because its Star Wars with a much smaller context if that's the right way to word it. The Mandalorian is not key to Galactic events, he isn't influencing the war, the fate of the galaxy does not rest on his shoulders, he's not really that important. He's just another guy making it through life pretty much doing what he knows how to do best and trying to abide by the traditions of his culture.

The action scenes are really good too. The show never misses an opportunity to show how much of a badass the Mandalorian is.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

NPCslammer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Yes, but here's the thing that I didn't like about Amazon's Jack Ryan Season 2. It was all about anti-Venezuela propaganda packaged into a TV Show about Regime Change against real life President Maduro and trying to get people to support the illegitimate installation of a United States proxy regime under Juan Guaidó. I watched it and thought it was good minus the "social engineering element" to get people to support regime change in Venezuela.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 28th, 2022, 12:31 am
NPCslammer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
I don't know who that is but Mandalorian is a Star Wars TV show that is essentially an action-adventure show with a Western feel to it. The Mandalorian culture is kind like a Spartan society in the Star Wars universe in that they are people trained for combat from the time they are born and so they are very good killers and never remove their armor or helmet in-front of anyone. The Mandalorian show simply follows one Mandalorian as he hops from adventure to adventure through the galaxy.

Its an awesome concept really because its Star Wars with a much smaller context if that's the right way to word it. The Mandalorian is not key to Galactic events, he isn't influencing the war, the fate of the galaxy does not rest on his shoulders, he's not really that important. He's just another guy making it through life pretty much doing what he knows how to do best and trying to abide by the traditions of his culture.

The action scenes are really good too. The show never misses an opportunity to show how much of a badass the Mandalorian is.
What star wars movies have come out in the past couple years. The last one I saw was in 2017 where Harrison Ford's character dies.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

rudder wrote:
April 28th, 2022, 1:53 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
April 28th, 2022, 12:31 am
NPCslammer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

What star wars movies have come out in the past couple years. The last one I saw was in 2017 where Harrison Ford's character dies.
Last one was Rise of Skywalker... Completely forgettable.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

The Mandalorian is not "really good". I consider it thoroughly average. But as a Star Wars fan I'll take it. It only seems really good when compared with the utter garbage that Disney has put out otherwise.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

This is a funny thread. Highly suggest the OP, grab some pufferfish toxin, and make a stab at sitting through this one, which I thoroughly enjoyed as a child:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewoks:_Th ... _for_Endor
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

The other thing about most modern movies is they are basically an overflowing CGI vomit sensorium. I hate CGI...looks like crap, get that shit out of the movies.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

rudder wrote:
April 28th, 2022, 6:10 pm
This is a funny thread. Highly suggest the OP, grab some pufferfish toxin, and make a stab at sitting through this one, which I thoroughly enjoyed as a child:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewoks:_Th ... _for_Endor
I have actually seen that, haha. As I said, I'm a Star Wars fan. A Star Wars fan who is not pleased with the current state of the franchise.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Well I just got done reading up on the new Jurassic Park film, Dominion and already they mentioned a bisexual character in the movie. I just knew that shit was coming. They never stop with this stuff, every f***ing new movie that comes out that's always the case and direction. Someone is bisexul, someone is lesbian, someone is gay, (I've not seen too many trans characters yet), someone has to be black also. Sonic 2 did the whole interracial marriage thing. All these damn movies are woke as hell, that's why I can't stand any of the new stuff. You already know what they are preparing to do with it before they even do it. All you have to do is read deeper and deeper and all of this will be unrevealed.

But you know on Youtube alone people comment and rank these films real high. They end up with 51,000,000 views and the comments are full of praises and anticipation of each and every one of these films that get released. The recent Scream movie also had homosexuality all over it. I avoid these new movies, yesterday I watched Death Wish 2 and 3 four times and I've seen a lot of 1980s and 1990s movies multiple times because I can't even try to watch any of the new shit that comes out. They definitely make films to suck intentionally. Probably why so many people I know say Korea makes better movies than Hollywood. But the same can't be said about the music though....K-POP is worse than f***ing American pop music not to mention GAYER. You could still tell that the backstreet boys were male. K-Pop guys walk around looking like femboys and queer men and shit to the point where they look like they f each other back stage after every show. Even Michael Jackson was manlier than them.
I also have no interest in Korean Cinema and find them quite over-rated in general. I just stick to movies from the 90s and older.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why modern movies are made to suck on PURPOSE, not by mistake

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercer wrote:
March 19th, 2022, 12:00 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 19th, 2022, 11:26 am
Except that a lot of it is flopping, especially in the overseas markets. They are probably anticipating a more literally Orwellian future where people simply have to watch or eat or do whatever they are told at a given moment. It is no longer about money because the bad guys already own everything.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Box Office: $2.068 billion
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Box Office: $1.333 billion
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Box Office: $1.074 billion

Over a billion dollars per film at the box office shows that these movies are not flopping at all and it's actually the opposite. This is the type of entertainment that NPCs prefer now. Look at the most popular movies, music, etc. Even foreign markets are now copying off woke and trashy U.S. entertainment now.

You aren't lying, Japan has an ethics department in Square Enix. A lot of people called their asses out on it too.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 2:20 pm
But you know on Youtube alone people comment and rank these films real high. They end up with 51,000,000 views and the comments are full of praises and anticipation of each and every one of these films that get released. The recent Scream movie also had homosexuality all over it. I avoid these new movies, yesterday I watched Death Wish 2 and 3 four times and I've seen a lot of 1980s and 1990s movies multiple times because I can't even try to watch any of the new shit that comes out. They definitely make films to suck intentionally. Probably why so many people I know say Korea makes better movies than Hollywood. But the same can't be said about the music though....K-POP is worse than f***ing American pop music not to mention GAYER. You could still tell that the backstreet boys were male. K-Pop guys walk around looking like femboys and queer men and shit to the point where they look like they f each other back stage after every show. Even Michael Jackson was manlier than them.
I also have no interest in Korean Cinema and find them quite over-rated in general. I just stick to movies from the 90s and older.
I can't understand why everyone doesn't take the best of what is produced everywhere and leave the rest. Don't we want to enjoy the best entertainment from around the world, wherever it comes from? Who cares about Hollywood. Who cares about K-cinema. They've produced some good stuff in the past, but they've jumped the shark. Take the good stuff and move on. It's never been easier to enjoy international entertainment. If your favorite film list isn't comprised at least 20% of international films then you just aren't looking.

I want to say the same for music, but music is frankly harder. That's because individual taste in music varies A LOT. Much more than taste in movies. You can't just look at a top 40 list from another country and find "your" music. It will take considerably more effort.
I'd say start with Japan though. They have the 2nd largest music industry in the world and tons of great stuff to discover, past and present.

K-pop is what it is. There's some catchy tunes that come out of Korea, nothing that changes my life.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

There will always be fans of modern movies. But I'm not one of them.

Winston, I noticed you don't like to think that much.

Think of it, well if you like certain movies, the movie producer guy who writes the transcript of the movie, well you may hear certain phrases like "move to Europe" "move to Italy" "move to France"... etc.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

It's obvious now that they do it on purpose. Everyone needs to understand this, and boycott mainstream movies, TV, music, restaurants, etc.

Haven't you noticed that restaurants get your order wrong a huge percentage of the time? It has to be on purpose.

Haven't you noticed how at the more expensive grocery stores such as Whole Foods, they only have half the checkstands open, and make you wait in line a ridiculous amount of time, and there is no bagger, so you are basically obligated to bag your own groceries?

Haven't you noticed how customer servicepersons don't look at you, or smile at all?

Have you noticed how a huge percentage of employees are abnormal in appearance or are simply African American or Hispanic/brown? For example, in Los Angeles, most security guards are black or brown, not Asian or white. And a large percentage of Amtrak employees are black, even though they are 13% of the general population of the U.S.A.

Haven't you noticed how most of the big cities are all dangerous, dirty, etc.? This is because the government is paid by the evil people to make decisions that are destructive and not what the people want.

Everyone needs to understand that there
are evil, rich people who are programming society to destroy itself. It's supposedly Jews...who are racist and only want to help their race succeed and destroy all other races.

They enjoy creating chaos, such as the George Floyd riots, black vs. white conflict, etc. They want us fighting our own people, they want to destroy the normal nuclear family unit and lifestyle, they want to make you perceive that being trangender or homosexual is normal, they want you to believe in what will destroy you, because you are not a Jew, and they only want to help their race succeed. They want you to own nothing. They want you to believe in global warming so that you will feel guilty about using CO2-producing vehicles, private jets, etc. (while they utilize private jets all the time).

Go to the free speech social media site gab.com to learn more.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley