MMA Videos - Events, Documentaries & Miscellaneous Content

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

MMA Videos - Events, Documentaries & Miscellaneous Content

Post by Lucas88 »

I've gotten back into watching MMA after getting involved in @WilliamSmith's thread on martial arts training and already watched some old-school events as well as some videos which highlight the illustrious careers of some of my most beloved fighters. While in the other thread we discussed practical training methods for real-life combat and touched upon the evolution of MMA, in this thread we may post videos of MMA events, documentaries, highlight reels and everything else MMA-related.

I will begin by posting a video of the legendary one-of-a-kind World Combat Championship (full event) which could have been a legitimate rival to the UFC until its funding was pulled by the weak-ass cuck owner at the behest of his cantankerous trophy wife:

This event was unique in that it began with separate grappler and striker categories in the initial rounds of the tournament. It features Renzo Gracie, and a young Erik Paulson who looks like an absolute stud with his awesome superhero body and his golden locks. Man, I wish I was that much of a baddass!

A video on the career of Ken Shamrock from his days of shoot fighting in Japan all the way to his runs in the UFC:

Second part:

Another video from the same channel about the career of "The Predator" Don Frye:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70wIxX0eEFE&t=358s[/youtube]

Man, whenever I watch old-school MMA it always makes me wanna take steroids!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: MMA Videos - Events, Documentaries & Miscellaneous Content

Post by Lucas88 »

Alistair Overeem in kickboxing

Overeem just beat people down in kickboxing and showed total dominance in many of his fights.

I've always said that explosive power is the single best attribute for combat sports.