New movie trailers worth checking out

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the trailers for the new Superman movie "Man of Steel":

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the trailer for The Impossible (2012) about a family who endured the tsunami in Thailand in 2004. Rock told me that he just saw it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the trailer for this new movie called "Upside Down". It looks really trippy and original. Probably contains loads of esoteric meanings too.

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Gangster squad seemed interesting.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this trailer for "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". What a weird concept isn't it? What's next? "JFK: Zombie Killer"? lol

Here is the trailer for "Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)" starring Kristen Stewart (from the Twilight movies) and Charlize Theron (from Aeon Flux). Most reviewers though, say that Kristen Stewart was miscast, since she can't even act, and especially since Charlize Theron is much hotter than her. Snow White is supposed to be hotter than the evil Queen, but in this case, the Queen is hotter. lol

HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Has anyone seen the movie about one of history's greatest thinker 'Confucius'? It was originally released in 2010, but English Dub came out in 2012.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Check out this trailer for "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". What a weird concept isn't it? What's next? "JFK: Zombie Killer"? lol

The book was GREAT.

I have heard the movie was disappointing.

To give you an idea of what kind of vampire movie I would watch, I liked "Blade".

Which incidentally, off-topic, included a conflict between old-line European vampires, born into the breed, and newly-minted upstarts, hungry for conflict and power. A beautiful analogy to the disagreements that sometimes occur at Bilderberg, between old-money Euro-conspirators, and slavering Anglo-American neocons.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S told me about a new movie called "Prometheus" which is supposed to be a prequel to the Alien series. Here is the trailer for it:

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, Prometheus was a good film. It only loosely involves Alien though.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, Prometheus was a good film. It only loosely involves Alien though.
You mean you don't see any Aliens in the movie? Then how can it be a prequel? Strange.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote: Here is the trailer for "Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)" starring Kristen Stewart (from the Twilight movies) and Charlize Theron (from Aeon Flux). Most reviewers though, say that Kristen Stewart was miscast, since she can't even act, and especially since Charlize Theron is much hotter than her. Snow White is supposed to be hotter than the evil Queen, but in this case, the Queen is hotter. lol

I just saw the new movie "Snow White and the Huntsmen" starring Kristen Stewart who played Snow White. Man I couldn't believe it. At the end, Snow White got into armor and became a warrior and led a raid on the Queen's castle. WTF?! I thought Snow White was supposed to be feminine and innocent, not a fighting warrior who can lead a raid on a castle! WTF?!

As soon as Snow White put on armor to lead the attack, my dad left the living room and had enough of it, saying "That's not how the Snow White story goes at all. It's an insult to the story too." lol

Also, Kristen Stewart was a bad choice for Snow White. She neither looks like Snow White nor acts like her. She isn't very expressive and she is a bit too masculine for the role. Probably, they cast her to try to get all those teenage fans of Twilight to see it.

The movie was weird and contained some obvious mistakes:

- When the Queen sent her brother to get Snow White from her prison so she could take her heart out, why did he tell Snow White that she was going to be killed, thereby forcing her to fight her way out? That was stupid. He could have just told her that the Queen wanted to talk to her. It was not necessary to tell her that she was about to be killed, so that she would make a run for it. Also, why did the Queen only send one man instead of several guards, since her immortality was at stake and therefore everything was on the line?

- When the Huntsman and the guards found Snow White, why did he demand that the guards bring his wife back to life? That was the Queen's promise and he was supposed to demand her to fulfill that promise. Not the guards! Duh! So stupid. What a dumb mistake. Why would he expect the guards to work the Queen's magic in bringing his wife back to life?

- And why did the Queen's brother tell the Huntsman that the Queen could not fulfill her promise, to piss him off and escape with Snow White? That's the second time he screwed up. He should have just brought the Huntsman back to the castle along with Snow White and have him deal with the Queen. That was the plan after all. So why did he piss him off so that he'd run off? Totally stupid.

- At the end, why does the Queen waste her time with Snow White, instead of just retrieving her heart like she wanted to all along? That was pointless.

These are huge plot holes.

And how could those little dwarves win in fights against castle guards twice their size? There was no reason for that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Winston have you seen Django Unchained?
No. Why? If it's worth seeing, post the trailer for it.
I just watched "Django Unchained".

* Warning: Spoilers

It was funny, but extremely racist and violent. The ending was very satisfying to blacks, when Django becomes like a Rambo who takes out everyone. I wonder if black people like this movie though. I mean, the vulgar racist comments in it and the use of the N word (nigger) must sound so degrading to blacks and highly offensive as well. And it goes on all throughout the film. I can't believe such a film could be made today in politically correct America. But on the other hand, the blacks win at the end and get poetic justice. So in that sense, it would be a feel good movie for blacks.

What do you think? Do blacks like this film? I can't imagine they would since it's so highly offensive to them, despite their victory ending.

I also can't believe that Leonardo DiCaprio agreed to play a violent sociopathic slave owner in this film. Didn't he find his own character highly offensive? He even let dogs tear apart his slaves when they became useless to him.

The director Quentin Tarantino is weird. Why does he try to portray extremely violent scenes as though they were funny?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New movie trailers worth checking out

Post by Winston »

Wow guys. Check out this new movie by Quentin Tarantino called "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood". It stars Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio and takes place in 1969 Hollywood. It also has Sharon Tate, Charles Manson and Bruce Lee as well. Wow thats so rad! Lol

See trailer and info below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7131622/?ref_=m_nv_sr_1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the trailer for the new Rambo movie called "Rambo: Last Blood". Doesn't it look rad? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 7:40 am
Wow guys. Check out this new movie by Quentin Tarantino called "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood". It stars Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio and takes place in 1969 Hollywood. It also has Sharon Tate, Charles Manson and Bruce Lee as well. Wow thats so rad! Lol

See trailer and info below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7131622/?ref_=m_nv_sr_1
Just saw this last night. It was hella rad. Friggin hilarious! Couldn't stop laughing. Lol. This is the kind of movie that will make you laugh your socks off! Lol

There was a fight scene between brad pitt and bruce lee. Lol. And this 8 year old girl who acted so mature and wise. Lol. The sarcasm and satire fit my style of humor too. Lol. And the lady who plays sharon state was hilarious and looked a lot like her. Also the scene where brad pitt visits the manson family compound was friggin hilarious! Lol. You'll never stop laughing. Lol. I was also amazed at how they inserted Leonardo DiCaprio into classic movies from the 1960s and made it look so real. Lol. Friggin hilarious! Lol.

Btw at the end, a hilarious twist happens when the mansion family tries to murder sharon tate and her friends. Its friggin hilarious. Quentin Tarantino style. I wont spoil it for you. So you gotta go see the movie yourself. Lol.

One of the best movies I've seen all year. Even though it was 2 hrs 45 min it didnt feel like it. It felt like it was a lot shorter for some reason, maybe because it was so entertaining and hilarious. Lol. Made me laugh my socks off. A must see. I highly recommend it.