Here are some cool music videos from the 1980s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Here are some cool music videos from the 1980s

Post by jamesbond »

Depeche Mode - Everything Counts, from 1983.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Foreigner - That Was Yesterday, from 1984.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Robbie Dupree - Steal Away, from 1980.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Foreigner - I Don't Want to Live Without You, from 1987.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A View to a Kill • Duran Duran, from 1985.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Octopussy • All Time High, from 1983.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Isn't this song called "You Belong to the City" by Glenn Frey a legend from the 1980s? Doesn't it have that feel good quitessential 80s beat? lol. Here's the music video of it with scenes from Miami Vice. Wouldn't you have loved to cruise around the city in the 80s with that song in the background? lol

Here's a scene from Miami Vice with the song "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins in the background. Isn't this legendary and iconic? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond,
You will love these legendary hits from the 80s by Heart.

Heart - Never

Heart - Alone

Heart - These Dreams

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this Debbie Gibson concert from 1988. She was so hot and charming and charismatic. Killer smile and voice. Wasn't she super hot @jamesbond? lol

Compilation of all her greatest music videos.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this 2 hour playlist of Japanese city pop music from the 80s and 90s. The Japanese women singing in them have such beautiful feminine voices. Amazing. What do you think @Yohan? Do you like Japanese city pop too? Is it the same as J-Pop?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More soothing relaxing Japanese city pop music from the 80s and 90s.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Previews of 100 greatest songs from the 80s. Very nostalgic.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great Solid Gold Countdown Special from 1982, featuring the best pop music of the year. Wow the hosts of the show look very wholesome.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the Bangles singing "Eternal Flame" at Countdown 1989. The lead singer with the brown hair looks so cute as hell. Her face looks so hot too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this Def Leppard song from the 80s called "Love Bites". It sounds really cool and has a great melody and tune.

Live version.