Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Post by Winston »

Check out the soundtrack from the movie Basic Instinct. Doesn't it sound spooky and mysterious, yet beautiful at the same time? lol. I love that.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=O ... 9Iu8U0uVKw

First track.

Doesn't Sharon Stone's eyes look so wicked and devious in the poster? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kaushik Roy
Freshman Poster

Post by Kaushik Roy »

This music will soothe your mind and soul really cool.

Kaushik Roy
SEO Analyst at Clipping Path Outsource
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a very soothing and uplifting song from Cody Martin called, "Day Of Wonder."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Relaxing serene Druid Celtic Fantasy music that will soothe you. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this beautiful relaxing music and scenes will make you want to live in Scotland. lol

Beautiful enchanting heavenly Celtic Spirit music.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw if you wanna download any of the above soothing music you can use this online tool.

https://ytmp3.cc/youtube-to-mp3/

It will download the music in mp3 format at a bitrate of 192 kbps, which is close to CD quality of 256 kbps. That's the maximum bitrate you can download at.

Most music files will be downloadable at that site, however a few are copyprotected and cannot be downloaded. In that case, you can use this tool: www.y2mate.com However if you use that, it can only download the audio at 128 kbps, which is a lower bitrate but still acceptable and listenable.

You can also use this too: https://ytmp3.work/

It will download audio at 160 kbps, which is close to 192 kbps.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Celtric music by Adrian von Ziegler is great. Very soothing and beautiful. There's three albums below, two hours each. Very epic. Will make you dream of Ireland and ancient magical lands that existed in Antediluvian times. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a wonderful song that truly has a way of bringing back into focus the peaceful serenity of the late 1960's.

Stelvio Cipriani - Mary's Theme

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doesn't this instrumental theme remind you of a long lost passionate affair? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow so soothing, melancholy and enchanting all at the same time.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this Brazilian Samba music called Bossa Nova. It's similar to Jazz. Many hippies and artists listen to it while they work. It's contemporary and relaxing and puts you in a creative mood without being boring or outdated. Here are two great Bossa Nova albums I'm listening to now.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is so beautiful, elegant, graceful, and classy. I can't understand why no one here likes this except me, and the comments on YouTube of course, which goes without saying since no one listens to music on YouTube they don't like. lol

Pistas
A1 Twilight Time
A2 Serenade
A3 I'm In The Mood For Love
A4 How Deep Is The Ocean
A5 Moonlight Serenade
A6 Tango Bolero
B1 Stardust
B2 Shenandoah Serenade
B3 With A Song In My Heart
B4 Once In A While
B5 Dancing In The Dark
B6 Swinging Sweethearts

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doesn't this make you dream of a romantic evening with someone you love romantically? Wouldn't it be perfect if this was playing in the background during your dream date? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One of my favorite French composers, Francis Lai, who composed great movie and love themes in many classic French films. A true maestro. Here is a collection of some of his best hits. Francois, if you're still here, don't you love his music too?

Lista de Títulos
A1 Thème Du Film “Love Story”
A2 Le Voyou
A3 Du Soleil Plein Les Yeux
A4 La Valse Du Mariage Du Film “Le Passager De La Pluie”
A5 Hello Goodbye
A6 La Leçon Particulière
B1 13 Jours En France
B2 Un Homme Et Une Femme
B3 Mon Amour, Mon Amour
B4 La Vie, L'Amour, La Mort
B5 Un Homme Qui Me Plait
B6 Vivre Pour Vivre

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this library and fireplace with hauntingly beautiful melancholy music and ambience. It reminds you of a sad beautiful tale of eternal suffering by immortal beings who have a lonely melancholy soul. lol. This haunting melody fits my soul very well.

This ambience of a Victorian writer's room with soothing music is also hauntingly beautiful.

Love these comments below it:
Av
2 months ago
People of those ages were probably never aware of how the future generations would feel romantically nostalgic over that style of life. For them their beautifully carved chair was just furniture. For us - a beautiful piece of history with a mysteriously warm and meaningful 'something' on its scratched surface, felt under our palm and fingers. But perhaps they felt it too? Perhaps, that is why everything was made with so many tiny details and so much work put into it. Everything had a value.

Soul Quest Healing Music
1 month ago
Furniture, buildings tools etc. were all make to last back then. The builders knew they were leaving a legacy, so they combined art and feeling with the practical making of things. That's where the charm come from, they were imbuing things with character.

Mark Henry Ramsey
2 months ago
As most lived in a precarious state of existence (even the well off) with many trials and tribulations we can not fully comprehend, I truly believe they were possibly the last generation to truly appreciate life and its many riches. May we be forever nostalgic of those times for if we lose sight of true tragedy and overcoming, all is lost. I despair of the modern worlds constructed, self pitying 'hardships'.

Jade S
1 month ago
Maybe the reason we can romanticize the past is because we do not live in it, just as the people in the past romanticized ages before them :)

My reply:
Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
14 minutes ago (edited)
​ @Jade S good point. no one considers themselves as living in a golden age. they always romanticize the era before them. in the 1940s people romanticized the 1920s, and in the 1920s they romanticized the 1890s, etc. see the movie "midnight in paris" by woody allen, where a guy time travels into the past and finds this out, that everyone romanticizes the era before theirs.

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
1 second ago
btw I'm sure someday in the future generations, people will look back on our era and see it as a "golden age" where one could go on the internet and watch whatever they want and say whatever they want in the comment sections with unrestricted freedom. lol ;)