Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Relaxation Music for Meditation, with celestial scenery. Very nice.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

These posts are one of many reasons why I love posting on here. Now i'm hooked on soothing music. I feel forgiving, happy, calm, peaceful, and any other good feeling :D when I listen to soothing music. Here's some I found.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HmOygq ... re=related[/youtube]

There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Post by Heart of Shadows »

"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this romantic classic piece. It's very moving and deep, really opens up your heart, with beautiful European art as well.

Intermezzo Cavalleria Rusticana - Pietro Mascagni

Another version with nature scenes

10 Romantic classical masterpieces

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a nice song by Daryl Hall that just came out recently called, "Talking To You."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some of my favorite beautiful melodies that are both soothing and deep feeling too. They really touch my heart and soul, and sometimes remind me of sad things.

Sleepy Shores

Ave Maria

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these movie soundtrack scores by John Barry, who composed the masterpiece score for "Dances with Wolves". They are very beautiful, moving, romantic and touching.

Music score from "Born Free"

Music score from "Somewhere in Time"

Music score from "Out of Africa"

The Girl with Sun in Her Hair

Music score from "Dances with Wolves"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this great free online radio station with "easy listening" channels that play beautiful relaxing music. It's great to listen to while you read or browse the forum.

http://www.live365.com/index.live

Here are the Easy Listening channels:

http://www.live365.com/genres/easy%20listening

This is my favorite channel so far, called "beautiful instruments". It plays the most beautiful instrumentals out there.

http://www.live365.com/stations/bofbm

Here is another great channel that plays various forms of classical music. I like the Baroque channel. The music sounds very rich, lively and renaissance-like yet relaxing at the same time.

http://www.live365.com/genres/classical

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these beautiful relaxing masterpieces. Wow.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this beautiful and romantic Spanish sounding theme. It's a masterpiece that I've always liked. I heard it on an internet radio and got its name to look up.

Description:
This is a video with pictures of various landscapes from different parts of the earth. The music is Concerto De Aranjuez 2nd movement by Joaquin Rodrigo

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some beautiful masterpieces that you've probably heard before.

The Shadow of Your Smile

Somewhere My Love

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is such a beautiful and deep tune, the kind that moves your soul.

Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini Op. 43: Variation XVIII

newpen
Freshman Poster

Post by newpen »

so great, sweet :x
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ZEVA5d ... D8S-yFDNEH[/youtube][/url]
Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position
Blog tips - Car news
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a beautiful and famous Chinese concerto that's always been one of my favorites. It's very relaxing and soothing too.

Yale Symphony Orchestra performs He and Chen's Butterfly Lover's Violin Concerto ( 梁祝小提琴协奏曲) with soloist Sha during its season opener. Music Director Toshiyuki Shimada.
October 15, 2011
Woolsey Hall
New Haven, CT

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

have2fly wrote:Wow! Great Stuff! Upon my arrival to the USA I was SO SO SO shocked that people have NO IDEA about so many different kinds of music that exists in the world! For me in high school and some of my friends LOVED ENIGMA! It is a European music project that blends some of the world folk music with modern beats and rhythms. A guy behind it is Michael Cretu, former husband of very famous singer Sandra (she is originally from Germany).