Great Science Fiction Classics on YouTube

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Great Science Fiction Classics on YouTube

Post by Winston »

Here are some full length science fiction classics you can watch on YouTube.

Logans Run

The Time Machine

Robinson Crusoe on Mars

The Forbidden Planet (starring Leslie Nielsen, look how young he was!)

The Blob (with Steve McQueen)

Last edited by Winston on November 4th, 2012, 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've been watching the Logan's Run TV series, and the episodes have been great, very imaginative and contain deep themes about our society. I'd recommend you all check them out. All 14 episodes of the series are on YouTube. Here is episode one:

The movie is good too, but different actors are used.

The "domed city" in the series reflects what our society is turning into, in many ways.

Here is another interesting film called "Return to Oz", the sequel to "The Wizard of Oz". It's almost forgotten by now, by every review of it I've read was very positive and said it was a wonderful film. If you want to see it, here is the whole movie on YouTube:

I haven't seen it yet, but I will soon.
Last edited by Winston on November 4th, 2012, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Someone recommended the movie "Dark City" to me long ago, as a movie about our illusory world, but I never got around to watching it, until tonight. Wow that film is very deep and complex. You all should see it. Here is part 1 of 10 on YouTube:

Story:

Separated from his wife Emma (Jennifer Connelly), amnesiac John Murdoch (Rufus Sewell) awakens alone in a strange hotel to learn he is wanted for a series of brutal killings - but he can't remember if he did or didn't commit these murders. Indeed, most of his memories have completely vanished, and he becomes the focus of interest for both mad genius Dr. Schreber (Kiefer Sutherland) and sympathetic detective Frank Bumstead (William Hurt). Attempting to unravel the twisted riddle of his identity, Murdoch encounters a group of ominous beings known as the Strangers, shadow-like figures who have a collective memory and possess the ability to stop time and alter physical reality through a process called The Tuning. Focusing their minds, they are able to change the size and shape of the material world. Murdoch manages to stay a step ahead of his adversaries as he slowly jigsaws together the puzzle of his past-bittersweet memories of his childhood, his love for Emma, and the key to the murders -- while following a labyrinth leading to the Strangers' Underworld...

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starship Invasions (1977 - FULL MOVIE)

An advance team from a dying, far-off civilization seeks a new world to conquer and inhabit -- Earth!
Starship Invasions was released in VHS format by Warner Home Video. It was also released in 1987 on video in the United Kingdom by Krypton Force under the title Project Genocide.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)

Jason and the Argonauts

Planet of Dinosaurs (1978)

The Time Travelers (1964)

Planet of the Vampires (1965)

Mission to Mars (1996)