Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by Winston »

Wow Jamesbond, check out this 1977 horror film called "Shock Waves" starring Peter Cushing who plays a mad scientist who creates zombies on an island from the bodies of Nazi soldiers. lol

Trailer:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076704/

Synopsis
This horror movie concerns a shipwrecked yachting party. Rose and her fellow yacht-mates, including the captain run aground on an island when they hit an odd-looking freighter. Once beached, they meet up with an aging SS Commander who had been in charge of a crew of zombies.

Download link:
https://yts.mx/movies/shock-waves-1977

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond, you will love these.

This one from 1983 called "The Final Terror" looks good. Darryl Hannah looked so hot and young in it. The trailer looks good. See below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082379/

Synopsis
A group of rangers go camping on unfamiliar forest grounds. All's well until the group members start getting killed by a cunning killer in the woods.

Download link:
https://yts.mx/movies/the-final-terror-1983

This one from 1965 looks good too.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059465/

Synopsis
A young man visits his fiancée's estate to discover that her wheelchair-bound scientist father has discovered a meteorite that emits mutating radiation rays that have turned the plants in his greenhouse to giants. When his own wife falls victim to this mysterious power, the old man takes it upon himself to destroy the glowing object with disastrous results.

Download link:
https://yts.mx/movies/monster-of-terror-1965
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have seen both Shock Waves and Die Monster Die. They are both pretty good horror movies. Shock Waves has Peter Cushing in it and Die Monster Die has Boris Karloff in it.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 6:46 pm
Winston wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 2:51 pm
Btw have you ever seen the movie "The Entity" from 1982? Its one of the most rad ghost movies. About a woman being sexually molested by a ghost. You'd like it. A masterpiece.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082334/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Check out this trailer for The Entity. It looks so rad.

This is the real life story behind The Entity btw. It will blow your mind and drop your jaw. Wow. Check out the pics. I didnt know a ghost could rape a woman in real life. Lol

Yes, I have the Entity on Blu Ray, it's one of my favorite horror movies of all time! It's loosely based on a true story, the extras on the Blu Ray go into detail on the real story of what happened to the woman.
A short featurette with Dr. Barry Taff examining the case of Doris Bither, a single mother who repeatedly claimed to have been sexually violated by a ghost. The case would become known throughout the world as the basis for the book and feature film The Entity

Dr. Barry Taff & Kerry Gaynor filmed at the UCLA Parapsychology Lab in the seventies, discuss the genesis of "The Entity" poltergeist case later made into a movie starring Barbara Hershey (1981). Also, they discuss the Wiseman haunting at Palos Verdes, CA & theories of what poltergeists really represent. This may be the earliest existing interviews of the two ghosthunters. Taff & Gaynor later worked as technical consultants on the movie based on their experiences at the Doris Bither home located on Braddock Street in Culver City where the phenomenon began.

In-depth look into the haunting of Doris Bither.

Reply by Dr. Barry Taff himself to the video above:

Barry Taff
1 year ago (edited)
To begin with, the image of the investigator you refer to at the end of the video is not me, but my colleague at the time, Kerry Gaynor. We never said that the phenomena we experienced at Doris's house were the result of her drinking. Also, back in 1974, there were not yet small, video cameras available to the public for their personal use. Additionally, I wouldn't put too much stock of what Doris Bither's son said during his interview by Javier Ortega. The son must have contradicted himself every other time he opened his mouth during the interview, suggesting that his memory might be somewhat impaired by his substance abuse problems. One last comment here, the primary B&W photographs of the arcs of light framing Doris and those in her room were NOT Polaroid, but from 35 mm. SLR cameras. You need to do far more in depth studying of this case in order to accurately describe what actually took place. If you want some extreme detail on the case, read chapter two "The Real Life Entity Case", or my book Aliens Above Ghosts Below: Explorations of the Unknown. You should have read my book before you posted this video. Other than these few comments, you did a fairly decent job here. Thank You. Dr. Barry E. Taff

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow @jamesbond isn't this female vampire very tantalizing and seductive? lol

What movie is this from? I found this:

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=3849349

A beautiful virgin inherits a castle, but when she arrives at it, she finds that the inhabitants include a strange nobleman and a bevy of beautiful women she suspects may be vampires.

Staring Anita Ekberg : http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0469575/ ... g,%20Anita

Movie Also Known As:
Bloody Girl
Fangs of the Living Dead (USA)
Malenka la risposta del vampiro (Italy)
Malenka the Vampire
Malenka, la nipote del vampiro (Italy)
Malenka: la sobrina del vampiro (Spain)
Nipote del vampiro, La (Italy)
The Niece of the Vampire
The Vampire's Niece

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2021, 5:54 am
Wow @jamesbond isn't this female vampire very tantalizing and seductive? lol

What movie is this from? I found this:

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=3849349

A beautiful virgin inherits a castle, but when she arrives at it, she finds that the inhabitants include a strange nobleman and a bevy of beautiful women she suspects may be vampires.

Staring Anita Ekberg : http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0469575/ ... g,%20Anita

Movie Also Known As:
Bloody Girl
Fangs of the Living Dead (USA)
Malenka la risposta del vampiro (Italy)
Malenka the Vampire
Malenka, la nipote del vampiro (Italy)
Malenka: la sobrina del vampiro (Spain)
Nipote del vampiro, La (Italy)
The Niece of the Vampire
The Vampire's Niece

That movie looks cool, I will have to check it out. The female vampire looks sexy as hell! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Check out "Terror Train" from 1980. It looks pretty good. See the trailer below.

Trailer

Full Film

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
This looks rad too.

Night Train to Terror (1985)

Synopsis
God and Satan are on a train discussing the fate of three individuals. The stories of the people in question are told in a trio of very strange vignettes. One involves an insane asylums with some very interesting treatment plans. Another involves a 'death club'. The final story shows us the adventures of a server of Satan. This is a strange movie.

Trailers

Full Film

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This looks suspenseful too. I love thrillers on trains. This one is in Europe.

Night Train Murders (1975) Full Film

Interestingly enough, the movie is based on the plots of Ingmar Bergman's The Virgin Spring and Wes Craven's The Last House on the Left. It has too many alternative names: Last Stop on the Night Train, The New House on The Left, Second House on The Left, Don't Ride on Late Night Trains, Late Night Trains, Last House Part II, and Xmas Massacre.

A pair of psychotic hoodlums and an equally demented nymphomaniac woman terrorize two young girls on a train trip from Germany to Italy.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have wanted to see Terror Train for a long time, it has Jamie Lee Curtis in it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devil's Rain (1975) starring Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan, and William Shatner, and many other stars.

Trailer

Full Film

Mark of the Witch (1970)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this looks rad Jamesbond.

Race with the Devil (1975) starring Peter Fonda. Trailer only.

Wow this one called "The Manitou (1978)" looks really good. See trailer below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Final Terror (1983)

Terror in the Woods.

Trailer

Full Movie

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Unseen (1980) Full Horror Movie

Unseen creature in house basement.

Without Warning (1980) Full Horror Movie

Alien predator in the woods.

The Silent Scream (1979) Full Horror Movie

Everyone says this is really scary.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Final Exam (1981) Full Horror Movie

Slasher movie on college campus. Killer kills off pretty college co-eds and dumb jocks.

The Sorcerers (1967) Boris Karloff