Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970's

Post by Winston »

Another great legendary beach boys song.

God only knows

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970's

Post by Winston »

Great 70's feel good oldie.

Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music

Abba - SOS

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Post by Winston »

Wow isn't this a great classic from the 70s?

Kool & the Gang - Too Hot

Live Performance

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great song from 1978 called "Fire" by the Pointer Sisters.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great feel good song from the 60s or 70s.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these dancing girls from 1975. They look very feminine and wholesome.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this album cover image. People in the 70s looked so carefree and fun-loving compared to today. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great feel good nostalgic 70s oldies by Little River Band. Aren't they legendary?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The music from the 70's and 80's have always been my favorite.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't you guys hate how a lot of music tracks on YouTube say Remastered on them? Why would anyone want that? The Remastered versions don't sound like the original and have a weird echo in them. Why would anyone like that? Do any of you like them?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow isn't this great 70s hit so beautiful and romantic and nostalgic?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2021, 10:14 am
Wow isn't this great 70s hit so beautiful and romantic and nostalgic?

You don't hear songs like this anymore.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Most Popular Song Each Month in the 70s

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really cool 70s song. Isn't it groovy? lol

VAN McCOY - the hustle (1975) (HQ)

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
August 26th, 2021, 4:26 am
Most Popular Song Each Month in the 70s

Middle Of The Road - Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep 1971 (HQ)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGyPrmbgan0