Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Post by Winston »

I don't get why America makes so many movies every year and spends so many millions on them. Aren't they just an UNHEALTHY temporary escape from reality for most Americans with miserable lives in which they are slaves to work and money with no real freedom at all, and they seek to deny that truth? If so, then why is so much money being spent on useless entertainment, even if it's good? Why doesn't anyone do something to help LIBERATE people from their enslavement and misery, rather than providing temporary escape through movies, video games, and entertainment? Why doesn't anyone think about this except me? Why am I the only one who sees what's obvious?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex recommends this movie called Concussion from 2015. I heard about it before. People say it's good. Its about head injuries in football players that are being covered up. It's supposed to be based on a true story.

[5/16, 12:38 AM] Alex From Venice: I've just finished to watch this movie bro... it's based on the true story of an man, born African, that graduated seven times, and was working as coroner at Pittsburgh USA. He was a Christian, who believed that there's a purpose on life, a plan that pleases God when we follow it even though it may cause to go through hardships. He found out that football game, the way it is, can damage the players brain in a irreversible way so that they can lose their mind at their mind life years. That discovery made him be opposed by the National Football League organization that wanted to shut his mouth up...

[5/16, 12:40 AM] Alex From Venice: I think that's a thoughts provoking movie, as it's filled with many ingredients... culture, faith, morality, corruption, science, passion, sacrifice...

[5/16, 12:40 AM] Alex From Venice: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3322364/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is most likely not fiction. It's whistleblowing the truth to us about how we are ruled by aliens here on earth and treated like cattle and an experiment too. and have been since we were first created by them. look up David Wilcock and Michael Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell for more info. Keep in mind that the elites, who work for these ET masters, have to tell us what's going on, but not directly or openly, so they use fiction as a medium to tell us truths they cannot tell us directly.

Fantastic Planet (1973) (Sci-Fi Animated Trailer & Movie) (Rare English Dub) (HD)

Fantastic Planet is a 1973 experimental adult animated science fiction film, directed by René Laloux and written by Laloux and Roland Topor, the latter of whom also completed the film's production design. The film was animated at Jiří Trnka Studio in Prague. The film was an international co-production between companies from France and Czechoslovakia. The allegorical story, about humans living on a strange planet dominated by giant humanoid aliens who consider them animals, is based on the 1957 novel Oms en série by French writer Stefan Wul. A working title while in development was Sur la planète Ygam (On the Planet Ygam), which is where most of the story takes place; the actual title (The Fantastic/Savage Planet) is the name of Ygam's moon. Production began in 1963. Fantastic Planet was awarded the Grand Prix special jury prize at the 1973 Cannes Film Festival, and in 2016, it was ranked the 36th greatest animated movie ever by Rolling Stone.

Plot:
In the distant future, the gargantuan blue humanoid Draags have brought human beings (who are called Oms as a play on the French word for "man", homme) from Earth to the planet Ygam, where they maintain a technologically and spiritually advanced society. The Draags consider Oms animals, and while they keep some as pets, others live in the wilderness and are periodically slaughtered by the Draags, who wish to control their population. Draags have much longer lifespans than Oms, but reproduce much less. When an Om mother is teased to death by three Draag children, her orphaned infant is found by Master Sinh, a key Draag leader, and his daughter Tiwa, who keeps the boy as a pet and names him Terr. Tiwa loves Terr and is careful not to hurt him, but, in accordance with her parents' instructions, keeps him under control, giving him a collar with which she can pull him in any direction. She brings Terr to sessions in which she receives her education using a headset that transmits knowledge into her mind, and a defect in his collar allows him to receive the knowledge too. Around the time that Tiwa grows into her teens and first performs Draag meditation, which allows the species to travel with their minds, she loses some interest in Terr, who has become a young man and acquired much Draag knowledge. He escapes into the wilderness, stealing Tiwa's headset. There he runs into a wild female Om, who cuts off his collar and introduces him to her tribe, which lives in an abandoned Draag park full of strange creatures and landscapes. Terr shows them how to use the headset to acquire Draag knowledge and literacy, winning the right to do so in a duel. The literacy they gain allows them to read a Draag announcement that the park will be purged of Oms, and, when the purge comes, some are slaughtered by Draag technology while others escape, joining forces with another tribe. They are attacked by two Draag passers-by and manage to kill one of them before escaping to an abandoned Draag rocket depot, much to the outrage of Draag leaders. They live there for years, joined by many other Oms, and, due to the knowledge acquired from Terr's headset, manage to replicate Draag technology, including two rockets; they hope to leave Ygam for its moon, the Wild Planet, and live there safe from Draags. When a large-scale Draag purge hits the depot and many Oms are slaughtered, a group led by Terr uses the rockets to flee to the Wild Planet, where they discover large statues that Draags travel to during meditation and use to meet beings from other galaxies in a strange ritual that maintains their species. The Oms destroy some of the statues, threatening the Draags' existence; the genocide is halted on Ygam, and, facing a crisis, the Draags sue for peace. The Oms agree to leave the Wild Planet to the Draags for their meditations, and in return, an artificial satellite is put into orbit around Ygam and is given to the Oms as a new home. This leads to an era of peaceful coexistence between the two species, who now benefit from each other's way of thinking.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another good whistleblowing film about how our world was once a paradise but invaded and hijacked by negative ETs who turned this world into a parasitic prison planet and a control system where people are enslaved. Notice how in this Utopian world, the rulers and council of elders are women, thus it's a matriarchy, like many truthers and New Agers claim our original utopia world was before the fall and invasion.

"Gandahar is a utopian world of rare beauty and tranquility, the result of extensive mutation and genetic experimentation. But the perfect peace is shattered when a mysterious evil force invades this idyllic serenity, turning people into stone with petrifying rays. The Council of Women hold court and decide to send Sylvain, son of Queen Ambisextra, on a mission to destroy the enemy. Together with the beautiful and adventurous Arielle, the enemy that Sylvain eventually discovers very far from his home is the ultimate failure of Gandaharian scientific experimentation. It is a giant brain known as the Metamorphis, which has created an indestructible army of metal men to destroy Gandahar. Sylvain must battle the Metamorphis, but not until 1000 years in the future." Written by Morpheus

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond

You will love this HOT sexy chick in the sci fi movie "Starcrash". Check it out. She is smoking hot and it is worth seeing for her alone. The theme is awesome too and by John Barry, the legendary British soundtrack composer. A lot of parallels to Star Wars in it too. It also stars David Hasselhoff and Christopher Plummer too.

Here's the main title theme.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Weird spoof movie with amazing title:

Trump vs the Illuminati.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12969958/?ref_=vp_back

https://yts.mx/movies/trump-vs-the-illuminati-2020

Synopsis
A Chinese clone of 45th U.S. president, Donald J. Trump, survives the Earth's destruction by escaping his maximum security lab and stowing-away aboard the last Chinese space-bound shuttle. Hundreds of years into the future the human race fights for its survival against Illuminati forces. Following a prophecy, Trump's clone joins forces with the surviving human allies to bring the battle straight to the Illuminati headquarters in hell. But when Donald Trump meets Satan himself, he'll be in for the fight of his life.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this movie called "The Good Neighbor" about an experiment gone wrong, where a bunch of kids trick an old man next door into thinking that his house is haunted, only to discover that he's a badass violent psychopath that is ruthless and deadly. This just goes to show that even an old man can be ruthless and badass if you push his buttons. lol. See trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2262315/?ref_=vp_back

Trailer:

Also check out this horror movie called "Honeymoon". It looks really creepy and a suspenseful slow burn. lol. The trailer look good.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3177316/

Synopsis
Young newlyweds Paul and Bea travel to remote lake country for their honeymoon. Shortly after arriving, Paul finds Bea wandering and disoriented in the middle of the night. As she becomes more distant and her behavior increasingly peculiar, Paul begins to suspect something more sinister than sleepwalking took place in the woods.

Trailer:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond

Doesn't Caroline Munro on Starcrash look so SMOKING HOT and SEXY? Here are some clips of her below. What you think? What a looker and babe huh? lol. Wouldn't you love to bang her on that spaceship? lol

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
July 11th, 2021, 7:31 pm
@jamesbond

Doesn't Caroline Munro on Starcrash look so SMOKING HOT and SEXY? Here are some clips of her below. What you think? What a looker and babe huh? lol. Wouldn't you love to bang her on that spaceship? lol

Caroline Munro does look hot, she was in a few Hammer films and in at least one James Bond movie. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really artistic, experimental psychological horror film from 2016 called "Neon Demon" about the modeling industry with lots of stunning visuals, symbolism, metaphors and neon lights. It's supposed to be experimental and different from other films. The reviewers below says it stays with you after you see it. The woman in it is super hot and perfect looking too. After the first half, she enters some alternate reality. So its very Lynchian in that sense (David Lynch style).

Trailer

Review by Chris Stuckmann.

Occult themes and symbolism in Neon Demon.

Download link:
https://yts.mx/movies/the-neon-demon-2016

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Heres a movie that atheists will love because they can use it as a hammer in their vendetta against religion. I'm surprised atheists dont bring it up more often. Its about a tragic historical incident on 9/11 in 1857 called the "Meadows Massacre" where the Mormons massacred 120 men, women and children on a wagon train camped in Utah while passing through, for no reason, just because God told them to. Its never been fully explained and never been established if Brigham Young, the successor to Joseph Smith, had anything to do with it. The movie is a true story and shows how dangerous and delusional fanatics can be. Atheists will love it because it validates their anti religion views. See the trailer below.

September Dawn (2007)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473700/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

A lot of big events happen on 9/11 for some reason. I wonder if its a synchronicity. Or numerology. Did the number 911 in the US get chosen at random? I doubt it. Probably has some occult significance.

What's also odd is that the US government tried to ignore and cover up this mass murder. They didn't even prosecute anyone for it until 20 years later as if they didn't care and preferred to avoid it. And only one guy was convicted and executed for the massacre. Thats odd.

Since Joseph Smith was a Freemason, you gotta wonder if this wasn't some Masonic sacrifice ritual. I heard that Mormonism comes from Freemasonry too, according to truthers. Perhaps some deities made a pact with the Mormons that if they slaughtered those 120 people on the wagon train as a sacrifice to the gods, that they would let them keep their land in Utah and not be wiped out? Who knows. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The whole movie "September Dawn" is up on YouTube for now if you wanna see it. The blonde girl in it is pretty cute.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If anyone's interested, here's a documentary on what happened at Mountain Meadows when Mormons and Indians slaughtered 120 innocent men, women, and children.

A reading out loud on YouTube of the last testament and autobiography of John D. Lee, who was the only person convicted and executed for the Mountain Meadows Massacre, and made a scapegoat for it, even though he wasn't the one who gave the order for it. He implicates Brigham Young in it.

PDF of John Lee's autobiography that he wrote before his execution.

https://ia800106.us.archive.org/17/item ... R_2441.pdf

His testimony in the newspaper.

https://www.newspapers.com/image/?clipp ... Pfit1TtAXQ

I don't understand something. Who gave the order for the massacre? that's the key question. Why did they execute John Lee only if he didn't give the order for it? that isn't logical. Why didn't the court and government try to find out who ordered it? Isn't that the key question?

Another thing I don't get. After the first attack on the wagon train, why didn't the settlers leave right away and head for California? They could have hitched their wagons at night and left under cover of darkness. It's better than staying and being a sitting duck and geting killed right?

Also, if the Mormons didn't want the wagon train around, why didn't they just order them to leave and give them advance warning so they could leave? Wouldn't that be the cleanest and simplest solution? Furthermore, why did the wagon train stay so long, nearly a whole week? Why didn't they stay one or two days and then leave? Isn't one or two days enough time to rest and continue on?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this Irish version of "Braveheart" set in the year 1847. It's about British soldiers committing atrocities in Ireland in 1847 and the rebels who fought back. If you like "Braveheart", you will like this too.

Black 47

Synopsis
Set in Ireland during the Great Famine, the drama follows an Irish Ranger who has been fighting for the British Army abroad, as he abandons his post to reunite with his family. Despite experiencing the horrors of war, he is shocked by the famine's destruction of his homeland and the brutalization of his people and his family.

Trailer

Download link for the movie:

https://yts.mx/movies/black-47-2018

Wow check out this spooky horror movie called "Black Death" set during the Black Death pandemic of 1348. It looks pretty good.

Black Death

Synopsis
Set during the time of the first outbreak of bubonic plague in England, a young monk is tasked with learning the truth about reports of people being brought back to life, a mission that pulls him toward a village ruler who has made a dark pact with evil forces.

Trailer