Ring of Power

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Ring of Power

Post by odbo »

It's worth watching it forces you to ask questions
Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That is a great film, by a woman whose father was a Freemason and refused to share its secrets with her. It is very long though, at over 4 hours. It's informative but kind of monotone. I think I posted it in another thread here already.

Some of its theories about Jesus are out there though, as well as its claim that Prince William is probably the "Anti-Christ" or something. lol

You should check out the sequel film "Monkey Blood". It has awesome eerie music from the movie "Basic Instinct" and is mind bowing. It's about those with Rh negative blood and what it means, and how our genetics show that they've been spliced and are unique to this planet, indicating that we are hybrids with extraterrestrial origins. It speculates and connects the dots to give a different perspective to consider. The film has been removed from YouTube, but you can download it from PirateBay here:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5289868 ... f_the_City

I'ts only an hour long, and really worth watching and mind blowing. There is this hot Texan girl in it who does a presentation on genetics and the mysteries of our genes, though I think her video was used by the maker of the film, and that it was not made to be part of this film.
Last edited by Winston on March 6th, 2011, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a segment from "Monkey Blood". YouTube only has one segment of it in English. The other parts have been removed it seems.

There is a version of it dubbed in Russian as well. LinuxOnly, have you seen this film? If so, what did you think of it? I loved that tune from "Basic Instinct". It gave all the concepts a "spooky" feel to them. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne