You're a predator if you date a foreign woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

You're a predator if you date a foreign woman

Post by Lucas88 »

Some Western feminists are now saying that men who date foreign women are predators.

Lion

Tiger

Shark

Crocodile

Yautja

What kind of predator are you? 8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You're a predator if you date a foreign woman

Post by Yohan »

This was always like that, nothing new about it. Western women, manginas and the Catholic Church are clearly against dating foreign women, especially against those of different race.

When I married a Japanese woman, I was called a pedophile (because my wife is about 8 inch smaller than I, but we are almost of same age), poor mail order bride (but my wife had more money than I had), my wife is a submissive doormat and about me as a guy who does not know how to treat a real woman and so on.

Despite not related to China, I also got some (often US related) hatemail when our children were born - some comments like white men are stealing our women, white man is creating happas (mixed race children) and deserves a beer bottle over his head, Asian women sleeping with white guys should be raped by Asian boys, my wife looks like a whore and the kids are butt-ugly and so on and so on..

I don't care what people call me, I am always supportive to international/interracial dating and marriage.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Yohan wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 6:10 am
This was always like that, nothing new about it. Western women, manginas and the Catholic Church are clearly against dating foreign women, especially against those of different race.

When I married a Japanese woman, I was called a pedophile (because my wife is about 8 inch smaller than I, but we are almost of same age), poor mail order bride (but my wife had more money than I had), my wife is a submissive doormat and about me as a guy who does not know how to treat a real woman and so on.

Despite not related to China, I also got some (often US related) hatemail when our children were born - some comments like white men are stealing our women, white man is creating happas (mixed race children) and deserves a beer bottle over his head, Asian women sleeping with white guys should be raped by Asian boys, my wife looks like a whore and the kids are butt-ugly and so on and so on..

I don't care what people call me, I am always supportive to international/interracial dating and marriage.
Yeah, I see that such accusations have been around for a long time. Some Western women - usually of the feminist persuasion - have a superiority complex vs. foreign women and become resentful when Western men choose to completely bypass them and instead date much hotter and more feminine women from exotic lands. So they make up lies about such men and find reasons to denigrate foreign women.

The Latinas who I've dated certainly haven't reflected the stereotype of Latinas as dumb and desperate third-world bimbos that some Western people like to promote. My Peruvian ex-fiancée was educated in Spain and earned her master's degree from the University of Valencia and was extremely capable both academically and professionally. Moreover, her family back in Peru was wealthy and owned various businesses. She certainly wasn't a dumb and desperate third-world bimbo. Parts of Latin America are rapidly developing and there are many smart and capable people emerging. Western feminists denigrating the women who we date reveals more about their own racist prejudices.

Fortunately, I've only ever encountered such people online. Nobody has ever criticized me in real life over my choices of women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've spent a number of years in the US with my wife, and I don't remember hearing anyone in the US make a negative comment about my wife being Asian.

One American co-worker, who I heard had been scammed by an Indonesian man dating her, wanted me to watch out when she heard that I was engaged, that my wife might be after me for money. She hadn't met my wife. It was a dumb comment, but she was probably wounded emotionally. This co-worker get upset over small stuff, just not emotionally well-balanced in some ways.

If a man wants to marry a woman from a certain country because the woman is less educated, less outspoken, more submissive... those are all legitimate reasons to go overseas to find a wife if that's what he wants. But marrying an Asian, for example, isn't going to guarantee any of that. The woman could be demure in public, but turn into a tiger mama behind the scenes after she gets married. South Korean women sound demure and sweet in public, especially if they are young. This kind of submissive voice is considered sexy, or was back in the 1990's.

K-Dramas kind of depict this. I've seen two or three. They have the young girl with the sweet voice, but when you look at the families involved in the drama, a family usually either has a man who is in charge or a wife who is in charge. I've seen both depicted in the same show. Now that bossy mom in the show probably would have been the sweet-sounding young thing in public when she was young.

These complaints the seemingly level-headed girl in the post is responding to are ethnocentric if not racist. If I hear a woman talking about a man not being able to handle an American woman or a Black woman or whatever... I think who wants a woman whose hard to 'handle.' And what are they looking for... a man who will smack them around if they get out of line. I wouldn't have wanted to date or marry a woman who thinks there has to be a certain kind of man tough enough to 'handle' her. That sounds like a mouthy woman who is hard to deal with, and who wants that?

Some of it is probably sour grapes. Difficult women and slutty women may have difficulty finding a man who wants to settle down and get married. When they see men fed up with difficult and slutty women looking abroad, they don't like to see the male dating pool shrink, and if they are prone to making foolish ethnocentric comments, they make comments like those described in the video.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:41 am
I've spent a number of years in the US with my wife, and I don't remember hearing anyone in the US make a negative comment about my wife being Asian.

One American co-worker, who I heard had been scammed by an Indonesian man dating her, wanted me to watch out when she heard that I was engaged, that my wife might be after me for money. She hadn't met my wife. It was a dumb comment, but she was probably wounded emotionally. This co-worker get upset over small stuff, just not emotionally well-balanced in some ways.

If a man wants to marry a woman from a certain country because the woman is less educated, less outspoken, more submissive... those are all legitimate reasons to go overseas to find a wife if that's what he wants. But marrying an Asian, for example, isn't going to guarantee any of that. The woman could be demure in public, but turn into a tiger mama behind the scenes after she gets married. South Korean women sound demure and sweet in public, especially if they are young. This kind of submissive voice is considered sexy, or was back in the 1990's.

K-Dramas kind of depict this. I've seen two or three. They have the young girl with the sweet voice, but when you look at the families involved in the drama, a family usually either has a man who is in charge or a wife who is in charge. I've seen both depicted in the same show. Now that bossy mom in the show probably would have been the sweet-sounding young thing in public when she was young.

These complaints the seemingly level-headed girl in the post is responding to are ethnocentric if not racist. If I hear a woman talking about a man not being able to handle an American woman or a Black woman or whatever... I think who wants a woman whose hard to 'handle.' And what are they looking for... a man who will smack them around if they get out of line. I wouldn't have wanted to date or marry a woman who thinks there has to be a certain kind of man tough enough to 'handle' her. That sounds like a mouthy woman who is hard to deal with, and who wants that?

Some of it is probably sour grapes. Difficult women and slutty women may have difficulty finding a man who wants to settle down and get married. When they see men fed up with difficult and slutty women looking abroad, they don't like to see the male dating pool shrink, and if they are prone to making foolish ethnocentric comments, they make comments like those described in the video.
Are you here just to ramble on and on about nothing? I just don't understand any of your writing at all. It has no authenticity or realness to it. And you don't seem to fit the profile of someone who would come to the HA Forum. Your writing sounds too normal in a forum with a bunch of crazy f***s.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Predators are the top of the FOODCHAIN!
It cannot be that bad. I do not hear feminists complain about the Nashville Predators NHL team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmqxjW4sYOM
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Yohan wrote:

That's pretty nasty. Did the Japanese accept your marriage? Was the opposition from other groups?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrPeabody wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 6:43 pm
That's pretty nasty. Did the Japanese accept your marriage? Was the opposition from other groups?
Neither I, nor my wife, nor our children had any real troubles here in Japan - some very few isolated cases of unfriendly Japanese people, but if I compare that with the huge number of Japanese who were helpful to me.... it's minimal.

Japanese, also among themselves, rarely confront others in case of disputes, more treating each other as what I would call 'transparent' 'not existing' 'not my problem'..... and avoid to bother each other.

If you are a typical foreigner like I myself, you face hardly a problem here in Japan, as there is no way to mistaken me as an European man with a local Japanese.
People from other countries in Asia frequently complain about some discrimination however.

Also my working place in Tokyo was about 50/50 Japanese and European people together, some of mixed race, some not... no problem at all.

After my retirement and moving out of Tokyo, I expected maybe some 'questions' or 'comments' as the only foreigner in a typical suburban area some miles outside of Okayama City (Okayama City/Kurashiki is not really internationally known, but not so small with 1.2 million people) - but nothing....
People often greet me when walking around, especially children, and I have no idea who they are.

The solution is easy, be polite and patient after your arrival as a newcomer if you are the only foreigner around - it takes some time.
For example I am using always the same medical doctors, using the same service station for my cars and motorcycle, using the same shops etc.
People around me are accustomed to see me.

From the Japanese government there is no problem at all, as a foreigner married and living in Japan since 1978 I have my Japanese residence ID which is sometimes required like hotel check-in, banking services, re-entry from abroad etc. Public services in Japan are good organized.

As a permanent resident I have only to report in person to Japanese Immigration every 7 years, renew my ID, show my EU-passport, no fees to pay.
Japanese Permanent Resident status is almost the same as Japanese citizenship (but without voting rights) - I have no restrictions to work, can buy my home in my name (including land), full health insurance up to end of life etc...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 11:33 am
MrMan wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:41 am

Are you here just to ramble on and on about nothing? I just don't understand any of your writing at all. It has no authenticity or realness to it. And you don't seem to fit the profile of someone who would come to the HA Forum. Your writing sounds too normal in a forum with a bunch of crazy f***s.
I've spent about 13 years of my life as an expat/foreigner in Asia. That's part of my life experience that interests me in the topic of these forums. I also met my wife over there. But I may not seems as crazy and odd as some forum members here. That's okay, isn't it? Is this weirdo forum or 'happier abroad'?
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Post by florida johny »

It is interesting the false pedophile accusation. In the USA other men will get mad at me if I watch a K pop or J Pop heavy metal band like Band Maid, Video even if the women in the video are dressed in high fashion looking outfits and are actually 23 to 25 years old. Americans will claim they look 16. I think they are stuck with big fat mean American woman. To see attractive looking Asian women that are very graceful and pretty makes them angry.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

florida johny wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 9:21 pm
It is interesting the false pedophile accusation. In the USA other men will get mad at me if I watch a K pop or J Pop heavy metal band like Band Maid, Video even if the women in the video are dressed in high fashion looking outfits and are actually 23 to 25 years old. Americans will claim they look 16. I think they are stuck with big fat mean American woman. To see attractive looking Asian women that are very graceful and pretty makes them angry.
J-POP Band-Maid members are looking like 16? LOL...

J-POP Band members are even older actually, they are not 23 or 25 years old...

Nobody of this funny, but successful 5 women J-Pop girl-band is now younger than 29.

When starting in 2013, the youngest of the group was 19 years old...
Saiki Atsumi, born 1994, February 8th,now 29 years old

Miku Kobato - Guitarist - born on October 21, 1991 in Kumamoto, Japan. She is the oldest of the group and now 32 years old.
Her present net worth is estimated to be USD 5 Million.

-------------------------------

In general Asian women are indeed smaller and less heavier than women of other race.
In Japan every woman who has a BMI 23+ is considered already to be slightly overweight by Japanese standard.
This makes them really to look younger than they are.

However nowadays many Japanese men AND women too show up with a tendency to be overweight up to about BMI of 28 or so, (around 24 %) but very few Japanese are obese with a BMI 30+ (2.2% for men and 3.5% for women - last data Japan Medical Association 2020).
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:

@Yohan
Wow! I had no idea you'd gotten that much hate from Japanese people, I'm sorry to hear that! I was a bit surprised, because even though I have seen all the internet drama, Asian men usually don't do anything or confront you at all when they see you with an Asian woman.
(I know all about the hate against us so-called "swirlers" because I love black women as well as my history with Asian women before, but didn't realize you got that much vitriol out of the Japanese despite your getting along well with them otherwise.)

More than one of my women including the current one has also made more money than me, by the way. :lol:

Of course if a man like me who likes big black American women with serious curves is seen with her, we don't get the accusations about her supposedly looking underaged or being "a submissive doormat" (LOL, yeah right!), but haters across the color spectrum have their own devices even though no one has said anything to our face:
Such as accusing white men who love any non-white woman automatically of "fetishism," with the white haters (as I expect you noticed thanks to Cornfed) talking shit about "she-boons," but far more hate actually comes from those SYSBM kangz who call the black women who like white men "negro bedwenches" and "Uncle Tom's coonz," among other epithets. No one has said anything like this to my face (or else they'd lose their front teeth quick), but I have heard of it and seen this all the time on the internet.
But another irony here is that these same terms are often used against the black women even by black men who call black women "nappy headed" and say mean things about their beautiful dark skin, and not only that but are themselves dating white women with fake butts, LOL.
The "I can do it but you can't" standard in action, I guess. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 9:59 pm
@Yohan
Wow! I had no idea you'd gotten that much hate from Japanese people....
This must be a misunderstanding, maybe because you presume I married in Japan - but I married in Europe a Japanese woman and moved shortly after to Japan (1978).

I got plenty of abusive remarks in Europe for international/interracial dating and marriage at that time, later on also some unfriendly comments in Japan and in some other countries in Asia, but this was not so often. Later on also from USA via internet hate-mail....but as somebody who is active about men's rights, you have to expect that.

Japanese people in general are more into ignoring, treating the other person (Japanese or foreigner does not matter) as invisible, just stay away from you, they will not talk to you so directly.

Question: Did I meet some really unfriendly and discriminating Japanese people?

Yes, I did and interesting in places where you do not expect them, like in government offices, hotel staff, Japanese employees in international companies....

but comparing them with those Japanese who are friendly and helpful towards me, the number of unfriendly Japanese towards foreigners is minimal and here where I am living after my retirement away from the large cities not existent.

I have to point out that there are also foreigners in Japan, who show up with an appalling behavior.

-----
Another story:

One time it happened to me considering a Japanese man living next to us in Tokyo, who was fairly rich, large house and business and dealing with medical drugs owning a pharmacy, as seriously discriminating, he was always unfriendly towards me.

However one day I met accidentally his brother and his wife living not far away in a very modest housing, very friendly couple and when I asked him about his brother he made some rather evasive comment, something we don't care about him...

One day a woman came to our door, I have never seen her before, and she was asking for my wife who was not at home and told me her husband had an accident and died and if my wife as a neighbour will come to the funeral. She gave me a letter and when looking at it, I was surprised it was this guy of the pharmacy who died and I offered my condolences and also said I did not know that he was married. She was just smiling and said to me yes, still my husband, but living separated since many years and added she is just doing what is her duty....

When my wife went to the funeral, she was back within less than one hour. She told me so few people came, even his brother and wife living only a few minutes away did not show up.

Something was really wrong with this guy, I changed my opinion about him, it seems he was not really discriminating against me as a foreigner, he obviously had various disputes even with his own relatives....
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 11:07 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 9:59 pm
@Yohan
Wow! I had no idea you'd gotten that much hate from Japanese people....
This must be a misunderstanding, maybe because you presume I married in Japan - but I married in Europe a Japanese woman and moved shortly after to Japan (1978).

I got plenty of abusive remarks in Europe for international/interracial dating and marriage at that time, later on also some unfriendly comments in Japan and in some other countries in Asia, but this was not so often. Later on also from USA via internet hate-mail....but as somebody who is active about men's rights, you have to expect that.
Yeah, LOL, well my mistake yet again: I thought I'd remembered you saying you went into Japan and found your woman there after you had previously been with a Cantonese woman or something, but I didn't realize you got married in Europe.
But in a sense I'm even more surprised that Europeans showed you so much hatred! :shock:
Weird considering that most of them now seem completely subverted with SJW "hate speech" laws preventing them from even criticizing massive hordes of "migrants and rapefugees" that they give millions of $$'s to while those people swarm in destroying their nations and raping and killing their own women and children, while meanwhile in ruined nations like the UK they spend 100's of thousands of euros equipping their incompetent police forces with rainbow-colored shoe-laces to show their dedication to homosexuality. I genuinely hope Japan never ends up in ruins like that!
Yohan wrote:
Japanese people in general are more into ignoring, treating the other person (Japanese or foreigner does not matter) as invisible, just stay away from you, they will not talk to you so directly.

Question: Did I meet some really unfriendly and discriminating Japanese people?

Yes, I did and interesting in places where you do not expect them, like in government offices, hotel staff, Japanese employees in international companies....

but comparing them with those Japanese who are friendly and helpful towards me, the number of unfriendly Japanese towards foreigners is minimal and here where I am living after my retirement away from the large cities not existent.

I have to point out that there are also foreigners in Japan, who show up with an appalling behavior.
Yes, that is much more what I expected based on having known various Japanese people for a long time.

However, I have also observed some Japanese nationalists posting videos of destruction being wrought on their nation where foreign invaders such as Kurds and Africans have invaded and predictably are making the same sort of trouble as they are throughout Europe. Have you seen any of this? (If not I can post the links later on in a few weeks if it's of any interest.)
Yohan wrote:
-----
Another story:

One time it happened to me considering a Japanese man living next to us in Tokyo, who was fairly rich, large house and business and dealing with medical drugs owning a pharmacy, as seriously discriminating, he was always unfriendly towards me.

However one day I met accidentally his brother and his wife living not far away in a very modest housing, very friendly couple and when I asked him about his brother he made some rather evasive comment, something we don't care about him...

One day a woman came to our door, I have never seen her before, and she was asking for my wife who was not at home and told me her husband had an accident and died and if my wife as a neighbour will come to the funeral. She gave me a letter and when looking at it, I was surprised it was this guy of the pharmacy who died and I offered my condolences and also said I did not know that he was married. She was just smiling and said to me yes, still my husband, but living separated since many years and added she is just doing what is her duty....

When my wife went to the funeral, she was back within less than one hour. She told me so few people came, even his brother and wife living only a few minutes away did not show up.

Something was really wrong with this guy, I changed my opinion about him, it seems he was not really discriminating against me as a foreigner, he obviously had various disputes even with his own relatives....
That was an interesting human interest story, thank you for posting it.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 12:51 am
Yeah, LOL, well my mistake yet again: I thought I'd remembered you saying you went into Japan and found your woman there after you had previously been with a Cantonese woman or something, but I didn't realize you got married in Europe.
@WilliamSmith

Not a mistake, you are correct, but this was before I married a Japanese woman in 1977. I think it was 1973/1974 when I was living with a Hokkien Chinese in Malaysia, but nothing did really work out, this family was too rich and also too aggressive towards me and I left. Later on for a short time with a Cantonese Chinese in Singapore, but this was also not the best choice. She was very beautiful, but too much into nightlife, however both women really wanted to be with me - and unlike Western women they did not leave me and did not cheat but both were not compatible to what I excepted from a long term relationship.

We are getting old now. I am still together with my Japanese wife, relocated to Japan 45 years ago, free of trouble of any kind, daughters also grown up and are in their 40s and I have also 2 granddaughters - (and even Filipina fosterdaughter, but not living with us).

Also I do continue living in Japan after my retirement, I have nothing anymore in Europe since decade....

--------------------------

The point is maybe that you have to decide where to settle down, where is your permanent residence - you cannot just move a little bit to here and to there, continue a life out of a suitcase and expect girls to wait for you after arrival...that's baseless dreaming far of the reality of life.

Distances between Asia to Europe or Asia to America are fairly long, and travel costs money, without getting on an airplane you cannot move to anywhere.

There are also important questions about visa, health insurance, working permits etc. (and women should not be your priority)

There are advantages and disadvantages everywhere, worldwide.... People are all different from each other, you have to check out what fits you best....

I also think, passing your 40s is a very critical age. All should be regulated around that age for your future. I have seen many Western foreigners who went totally bankrupt in Asia - owning nothing, finally living in poverty entering their 60 and 70s... some continued in Asia living barely on a minimum as Asian countries don't care much about foreign citizens, others moved back to Europe to enter the social welfare system again....
Asian countries do not offer you a life in a paradise...