Best International Dating Sites?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
vladimirbr
Freshman Poster

Re: Best International Dating Sites?

Post by vladimirbr »

I recommend https://www.penpaland.com make new friends for free
Android app:http://app.appsgeyser.com/Penpaland
NicholasCatrow
Freshman Poster

Post by NicholasCatrow »

What's a good site to meet Ukranian women? I've never heard of any. Maybe dating sites aren't very popular in Ukraine, and women prefer to just meet in person at social venues?

Freshman Poster

Post by Carline Baltes »

Hi! I'm not really looking for one, I'm married. I just got curious with the topic and searched. LOL

Here's what I got... http://www.best-dating-sites.com.sg/?so ... vAodH5MG-w
Garry_Brokeland
Freshman Poster

Post by Garry_Brokeland »

Are you looking for Online Dating Sites or Matchmakers? If you're looking for online dating sites, there are many niche sites to choose from. Since I don't know a lot about you, I will just give you the basic information on some sites:

- Match.com - The largest online dating site. Great place to start if you've never done online dating. It's a paid site.

- OKCupid - This is a great free site. It's really growing in popularity.

- jump4loves.com - This is a site that is really for people who are really looking for a serious relationship. Be aware this profile can take about an hour to fill out. It's a paid site. All the girls are from Eastern Europe.

If you're looking for a Matchmaker, then it depends on where you live. I can give you some recommendations if you tell me what city you live in.

I hope that helps!
mega_megalove
Freshman Poster

Post by mega_megalove »

International dating agency Megalove (marriage with Ukrainian ladies) with experience on the market of more than 9 years, opens its doors to new partner sites, which are oriented to success and building strong and lasting relationships among its customers.
Today Megalove (http://www.megalove.com.ua/) is the agency number one in Ukraine due to achieved results as well as to high values, which adheres the all agency staff. We care about our clients, so do not co-operate with all sites on this market, as many of them are not serious-minded.
We carefully select our partners, as we understand the high degree of responsibility to our clients. We are interested in partners exclusively with the same values as we have, which work for the benefit of people.
We will be glad to receive the information about cooperation and meet with a representative of your site in person or on Skype for a more detailed exchange of information about our companies and areas of cooperation.
Our contacts
e-mail datingagencyukraine@gmail.com
skype megalovecompany
YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/c/MegaloveAgencyUkraine
you can see it for yourself that Megalove works for the happiness of our customers.
http://www.megalove.com.ua/
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

im not sure what the best dating site is, but these three countries are great for online dating if you are a foreigner: http://guysnightlife.com/easiest-countr ... ex-online/
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
1stworldview
Freshman Poster

Post by 1stworldview »

Do mail order bride really exist?

The answer is Yes, and No, it really depends on your definition of mail order brides.

The historical roots of the mail-order bride industry that emerged in the 1800s in the American frontier: European American men found financial success in the migration West, but the one thing that was missing was the company of a wife. Very few women lived there at this time, so it was hard for these men to settle down and start a family. They attempted to attract women living back East; the men wrote letters to churches and published personal advertisements in magazines and newspapers. In return, the women would write to the men and send them photographs of themselves. Courtship was conducted by letter, until a woman agreed to marry a man she had never met.[9] Many women wanted to escape their present way of living, gain financial security and see what life on the frontier could offer them. Most of these women were single, but some were widows, divorcees or runaways.

During most of the 20 century, the mail order bride continued with the main method of women putting themselves in catalogs. Then men would view the women's profile, then for a fee order the women address. These became the main order bride companies business method in the 20 the century, with the fall of the Soviet union and cheap airfares, these companies spread from Asian to Eastern Europe, mainly now the Ukraine

Today most women do not leave their countries to escape poverty but to seek a man they believe will be a good husband and provider, that is family orientated and that looks at women with more respect than in many countries around the world.

With the advent of the intent, the mail order bride industry boomed into a billion dollar industry, Now with a few pictures and website, anyone could be in the mail order bride business. With hundreds of ma and pop shops opening over the last two decade, Most who were clients of one of the three original mail order bride companies, A Foreign Affair (AFA), Anastasia and EC, The owner of ForeignLadies.com met his wife while working on a tour from loveme.com, A Foreign affair still today in the largest in the industry, each week they offer tours to one of a dozen countries China to Peru and everywhere in between. The industry grew so fast in 1998, Senator Cantwell of Washington state introduces legislation to regulate the mail order bride industry. and a new law Called: "International Marriage Brokers Act" or IMBRA was born. With stiff regulations, many companies like Anastasia moved from Bride business to Fantasy Chat.

Although the industry strongly objects to the term mail order brides, saying there is no difference if man in New York courting a woman from California through match.com, then courting a woman from Russia. Critics like the Terra Justice Center has a different out look, saying these men take advantage of women oversea. But studies have contradicted these statement and show abuse is actually lower in these marriages. See "International Marriages - A Report to Congress"

So why do thousands of women join these site: Elena Kosalova of the Ukraine says, "Men here are not serious about family, they expect women to stay home while they go out each night with their friends and drink. I want a man who s serious, mature and who wants to be with his wife and family. I have met Americans in the past and they seem more reliable and mature." Elena rejects the idea she is a "Mail Order Bride"

Why do men seek a mail order bride: James Goodwin, 43 of South Carolina says, " I meet women here all the time, but I just can not find the values I am looking for.. I have dated here for more than 20 years, After three days in Kiev, I was shock at how many beautiful women I met that I would consider marrying, now I am just trying to reduce my options and pick the right one. It truly is the fastest way to find a beautiful sincere women.

So what is the cost, the cost can range greatly from site to site and from type of service, AFA or loveme.com offers everything from letter writing, tours and executive services for the rich and famous. As little as $12 to as much as $25,000. The owner John Adams say's the best way is just go over and meet then women, avoid letters and never waste money on expensive chat. You can meet up to 1000 beautiful women in just 10 days, it will be the greatest vacation of your life. Joe Nail of ForeignLadies.com, has stayed with the traditional Letter Writing, Each letter is $7.50 and but say they do plan on offer some limited chat option.

Many sites like,foreignwomen.com, PhilippineSinges.com, and UkraineSsingles.com, that offer simple unlimited membership for $29 per month. These type of site also target pacific regions, like Asia, Latin America or Eastern Europe.

There is also a site for mail order grooms; SingleMenOnline.com, that caters to men publishing their photos in hopes to meet an American Bride.

James Dunn, who is a ghost writer for review sites says "You get what you pay for. Membership sites to do not screen the members at all. so you never know who you really are writing, The big boys require the women to apply in person in one of their local offices. The companies that offer group tours will introduce you to hundreds of beautiful women, for the cost of $1000 to $3000 depending on location, about the same you would pay for any vacation. Several companies also do individual tours these can range from $750 to $1500, But only arrange one to one introductions, Always make sure they are biased in the USA or EU, Most of the complaints come from small agencies that are desperate and need to make as much as they can from you. Just a note, if the company is based in an a foreign country you will have no recourse if they do not follow through.

So do mail order brides exist, If you belive a if a woman is a mail order bride if she lives in another county then Yes, But if you believe it just another dating option like any on-line dating site, matchmaker or dating service, than No. . It really seems like a doubled standard in the world, If a women meets a man in Italy or France, then oh that is so romantic, but if a man meets a women in Philippines, than ....
ukrichard
Freshman Poster

Post by ukrichard »

Hi All

I am a UK based 60 year old professional and have been through the wars a few times, both with online dating services and forums. I have been scammed twice even though I should have know better. I discovered a company in the Philippines through a friend of mine, contacted them, satisfied myself they were legit and paid the client fee of 3000US$. Believe me when I tell you I had lot a lot more than this over the last two years.
The service they offer is completely different from most dating sites. They take an in depth profile from you and then match this against their database of members, all of whom they pre-approved in person. It took about ten days and I received the profiles. No contact info, thats not how they work. I picked three girls (like they suggested) from the profiles and booked a flight two days later.
I met the girls at the hotel they had booked for me, one per evening and didn't feel any magic. I chatted to the owners and we spent a few hours getting to know each other. Two days later a girl arrived who was perfect. To keep it simple, we have fallen for each other and are getting married in the Philippines in two weeks time. I am over the moon.
The service I have received has been exceptional and my only regret is that I didn't meet these guys two years earlier.

I firmly believe this is the way to go. Forget the dating sites as scammers abound and you have no real people on the ground in the country to confirm the identity and legitimacy of the girls you are chatting to. A legitimate personal introduction service is the answer. My details were kept private from the girls until I arrived and I could not contact them, so these people really do look out for both parties.
I want to post their web address on here so others can also take advantage of their service but not sure if thats allowed. They are very discreet and the only way I found them was through a friend that recommended them to me. I know the horror stories from some of my fellow online hopefuls and these guys have found a way around this. Let me know if anyone wants the link or we can post on here and I will put it up, just not sure how.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ukrichard wrote:Hi All

I am a UK based 60 year old professional and have been through the wars a few times, both with online dating services and forums. I have been scammed twice even though I should have know better. I discovered a company in the Philippines through a friend of mine, contacted them, satisfied myself they were legit and paid the client fee of 3000US$. Believe me when I tell you I had lot a lot more than this over the last two years.
The service they offer is completely different from most dating sites. They take an in depth profile from you and then match this against their database of members, all of whom they pre-approved in person. It took about ten days and I received the profiles. No contact info, thats not how they work. I picked three girls (like they suggested) from the profiles and booked a flight two days later.
I met the girls at the hotel they had booked for me, one per evening and didn't feel any magic. I chatted to the owners and we spent a few hours getting to know each other. Two days later a girl arrived who was perfect. To keep it simple, we have fallen for each other and are getting married in the Philippines in two weeks time. I am over the moon.
The service I have received has been exceptional and my only regret is that I didn't meet these guys two years earlier.

I firmly believe this is the way to go. Forget the dating sites as scammers abound and you have no real people on the ground in the country to confirm the identity and legitimacy of the girls you are chatting to. A legitimate personal introduction service is the answer. My details were kept private from the girls until I arrived and I could not contact them, so these people really do look out for both parties.
I want to post their web address on here so others can also take advantage of their service but not sure if thats allowed. They are very discreet and the only way I found them was through a friend that recommended them to me. I know the horror stories from some of my fellow online hopefuls and these guys have found a way around this. Let me know if anyone wants the link or we can post on here and I will put it up, just not sure how.
Sorry ive altered the forum so that new users cannot post links until after 5 legit posts. This is to deter spammers from posting. If you want though, you can PM me your link and if I think its a legit service, ill post it here for you, or insert it into your post. PM me if interested.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ukrichard
Freshman Poster

Post by ukrichard »

Winston wrote:

Sorry ive altered the forum so that new users cannot post links until after 5 legit posts. This is to deter spammers from posting. If you want though, you can PM me your link and if I think its a legit service, ill post it here for you, or insert it into your post. PM me if interested.
Hi Winston
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately your system won't let new members use PM. You can check out the site for yourself and decide if it may be of benefit to your readers. The web address is bornintheeast(dot)com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ukrichard wrote:
Winston wrote:

Hi Winston
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately your system won't let new members use PM. You can check out the site for yourself and decide if it may be of benefit to your readers. The web address is bornintheeast(dot)com
Ok i looked over the site and i will post the link to it below.

http://www.bornintheeast.com

Is this personalized matchmaking service or a romance tour for one to the Philippines? Seems like a little of both. Its a great concept. But $5,000 and up? Whoa! Man. Some of your packages cost more than mark davis' dream connections tours. Lol. Who would have thought that? Lol. See below.

http://bornintheeast.com/pricing/

Wow your 5k package doesnt even include airfare or accommodation? Geez! Man! Holy moly! What gives? Only the 7k and 10k packages include accommodation and airfare? Wowsers! As inspector gadget would say. This is beyond expensive. Unfathomable. Talk about high rolling! I thought I'd seen it all. I never thought I'd see anyone beat mark davis when it comes to greed. Lol

Why so much? Is there a reason? Or is it just human greed?

Are you the owner of the site or just a contactor and internet marketer for them, or seo agent?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston, why not let the marketplace decide? Why not offer a similar service at a lower price, then guys will choose your service over this guys "overpriced" service.
Last edited by Voyager1 on March 30th, 2017, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Could ukrichard be the owner of this site? Winston, what's his IP address?
ukrichard
Freshman Poster

Post by ukrichard »

Hi Guys
I am actually a client of theirs, a very happy one. I have been through the ringer over and over with schemes and fake profiles and over a period of two years paid well over the 5K they are charging. It may seem a lot but work it out realistically. It costs a fortune to maintain a verified database of genuine women, they interview each one. The staff requirements to manage all the offer ris aspects of the services they offer is large.
These are actual people who meet you at the airport, bus you around, interact with you, hell we even had dinner with the owner who spent a few hours with us, made us feel really at home.
Sure, its not for everyone but come on, complaining about the price?? Look at the top end sites in the US charging 25K plus. Remember this is a service for professionals who expect a certain level of service. It exists because of the need in the marketplace, I was just trying to make others aware it was out there as they don't advertise.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

So what now ukrichard, you're such a happy client you are now involved in promotion for them? I don't think anyone is buying your bullshit.