Best International Dating Sites?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Re: Best International Dating Sites?

Post by mand38 »

Thanks for this...
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

There was a short video on the idate YouTube channel recommending 3 sites I have never heard of. https://youtu.be/-btMNzQy2AQ
Vallone
Freshman Poster

Post by Vallone »

International dating isn't hard as look. For date Asian women try AsiaCharm website. If you want to date Ukrainian women I recommend the GoDateNow.com.
Really, a lot of reviews on good International dating websites have this website: https://mail-order-brides-sites.com. They have categories where you find the best offer for you
seniordating
Freshman Poster

Post by seniordating »

Did you try out over 50 dating sites for seniors? It's free and has no registration fees.
John5
Freshman Poster

Post by John5 »

I was recommended one day to join site here

and so happy I met my soulmate there
AlexGamow
Freshman Poster

Post by AlexGamow »

Luberg wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 3:56 am
The best one I joined was a Polish dating site. The site is https://polishdating-uk.com/ . I registered about eight months ago when I was in London. What I liked about the site was that it offered information about how to date Polish singles, had good search and communication technology, it was safe to use and there were enough singles in Londin one can talk to. I met a few awesome women over there and one almost became my girlfriend. Problem was I had to leave London and she didn't feel like things will work out with both of us at different countries.
I also love Polish girls, I’ll need to try and register on this site, and suddenly I can find my wife there :roll:
dateronline
Freshman Poster

Post by dateronline »

Hello everyone, I want to share my incredible find, which literally changed my life. For several years I was in splendid isolation. And a friend advised a very cool site https://asianwomendating.org/japanese-mail-order-brides/ where I met my future husband. The site design is insanely good, which creates the impression of a reliable service. And reliability means that you are protected and in reality you can find your love and get married accordingly
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jeallom wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 3:09 am
What disappointments do men have with online dating sites?
Let me say, there are many complaints.

Men often outnumber women 6:1 or more on dating sites, regardless if local or international. The chance to get a serious reply from a girl is rather small.

Often females are posting pictures which were taken long time ago or edited with photoshop, and sometimes a profile is created out of fantasy with very misleading information. Some profiles of women are fake - these women do not exist at all, other women are demanding ridiculous much money in return of love etc. etc.. Just a few examples...

There are also other complaints directly about the agency - for example charging exorbitant rates for emails and translation services, unwilling to remove outdated profiles etc.etc.

Personally I think it is better to get on an airplane if you are interested in foreign women.You have to meet all these internet women - regardless if foreign or local - in person and see how and where they are living.

One Advice: Never send money to girls you know only by internet-chat and emails - for serious friendship you MUST meet them personally.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Recently Tinder have made their 'passport' feature, free for April. You can choose to search in any country in the world. I've searched in a few countries, the most immediate difference I noticed is the quality of attractiveness in women from other countries. I got a few matches, although they haven't exactly been very forthcoming when chatting to them. Was still interesting to see the actual quality of woman who would swipe right on me though. Much better than anything in the UK, where I hardly ever would get a match, although that's probably also due to the fact I would never swipe right on most of them.
Politically incorrect comics at www.minds.com/SlapdashComix
marciss
Freshman Poster

Post by marciss »

When I travel I use Happy Matches or tinder. They work everywhere! I also recommend this review https://www.happymatches.com/blog/hook- ... -hookups-2
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

On my blog (Foreign Love Web), I have written reviews about these good international dating websites:

1. latin-wife.com (International Introductions)
2. cupido.com (Manizales Cupido)
3. Mordinson.com (Mordison Marriage Agency)
4. DreamConnections.com
5. My Dominican Love
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Geez. This has become a free thread where anyone can advertise their dating site. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
FergusLuna
Freshman Poster

Post by FergusLuna »

Maybe you should just try the local dating sites, I`m very happy with my Dutch Husband ;)
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

I have for years used ThaiCupid and yes there are many bar girls and scammers on it but its the easiest way to meet a girl for fun for the weekend or whatever you're down for...... The bar closures mean nothing to me, TC is still up....
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

Cupid is the best