My Mexican girlfriend vs. American college girls

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: My Mexican girlfriend vs. American college girls

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 12:15 am
I don't think I've ever seen a woman drink an energy drink in the US, either. Usually, it's men. Does anyone ever see that?
LOL, No I don't see them drinking Monsters, Red Bulls, or Rockstars either. Another thing you will never see a straight, heterosexual woman do in the US is sit down at a poker table and play poker. I lived in Las Vegas for 2 years and the only women you'll see playing at a poker table are either lesbians or a woman with her boyfriend/husband playing alongside her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 1:59 am
MrMan wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 12:15 am
I don't think I've ever seen a woman drink an energy drink in the US, either. Usually, it's men. Does anyone ever see that?
LOL, No I don't see them drinking Monsters, Red Bulls, or Rockstars either. Another thing you will never see a straight, heterosexual woman do in the US is sit down at a poker table and play poker. I lived in Las Vegas for 2 years and the only women you'll see playing at a poker table are either lesbians or a woman with her boyfriend/husband playing alongside her.
I teach a class and maybe there are 10 or 15 girls in there, most of them white. I may have a straw poll one day and ask who drinks energy drinks before class gets started. It would work out better if I could tie it into the lesson somehow and do it during class. I could see if any girls raise their hands.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

We need to totally get rid of screen use, drug-like foods, and drugs/alcohol/meds in order to socially connect and build great relationships and families.

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Typical FOREIGN WOMEN; "You love to slow dance? I love it, too!" It's a typical night at some foreign nightclub that still happens to play classic old music, including slow songs. A slow song comes on, she pulls you close and holds you in full body contact. And she even holds you a bit tighter as you get an erection and it presses hard against her hip. And even as she feels it, she says; "It's okay, sweetie. Let your erection press into my hip."
AMERICAN WOMEN; "Seriously, you still listen to that old garbage? This is 2022, man! Listen to today's music!" And even; "I don't know how to slow dance." And even "Ewww!!! Get away from me! Slow dancing is creepy and perverted and sick! I want hip-hop or country! I want line dancing. 5, 6, 7, 8."
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Falcon wrote:
November 9th, 2011, 2:04 pm
(Copied from my other thread)

At Southern California university campuses, most couples in relationships either have these features in common with each other, or are new immigrants with each other. These apply to ANY American-raised college kid, whether white, black, Asian, Hispanic, or mixed.

These aren't crude stereotypes, but are actual observations I've made through living in Southern California. They're such common norms that people here don't even realize that they're actually features of an American consumerist culture that some folks may have trouble adapting to; they're just "default." This is what nearly all the American college girls here have in common, except for the new immigrants of course. If you don't have at least some of the following, you're simply not going to "click" with the other girls on campus, EVEN if you're very good-looking or have a great personality.

- Valley girl accent
- Social networking addiction, especially Facebook
- Use "like" in many of your sentences
- The typical SoCal suburban wear, such as Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle
- Own an iPhone, iPod, SmartPhone, BlackBerry, or at least some other related gadget so you won't appear "technologically behind"
- Be obsessed with American entertainment - e.g., pop songs, movies
- Participate in the college drinking and partying scene, and maybe also the notorious hookup scene
- Go to Las Vegas or San Francisco for vacation
- Know about California sports, such as basketball, baseball, football tournaments
- "Hang out" with a group of friends by going shopping or to the movies, and text them before you do. Take lots of pics with everyone so you can post them all on Facebook later.

Alas, I don't have ANY of the above. I do different things and have different interests. I don't own any Apple or portable music devices, not even a TV. I've never worn Abercrombie before in my life either. Don't get me wrong - I'm not a boring person. I visit ethnic neighborhoods, hike, bike, read interesting books, drive around the countryside, meet new folks, and so on.

People point out that there are so many girls on campus, so why on earth would I eschew them and go to Mexico instead? I just don't have any of the features listed above. No one will ever say it out loud, but you'll be "different" or perhaps even "weird" if you don't.
Mexico/Mexican(s) has/is such a different culture.

Perhaps politically they might match, however you may have not clicked with this particular person.

I quoted this, 2011, 2012, Americans there are quite materialistic. It's definitely their choice. It's not just conformity, they like it.

Rural Americans for the most part are like that too. It's just that they were raised differently and might be more willing to compromise, (those raised by Republicans from Midwest) there's probably a catch though.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.