10 Reasons Not To Marry - Why Men Should Avoid The Trap

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Re: 10 Reasons Not To Marry - Why Men Should Avoid The Trap

Post by Italianman »

Marriage can also be a financial benefit for guys, Lol. In America, it's not difficult to find rich chicks who can take care of you if you're good-looking, charming, clever, and have a big dick like me.

Billionaire Rupert Murdoch's daughter Elisabeth Married some African dude

His marriage to Murdoch's daughter helped him establish contacts with businessmen and politicians worldwide.

The vast majority of John McCain wealth comes from Cindy, McCain's second wife, who is heiress to a fortune built by her father, a beer distributor, whose firm she now chair.

John Kerry's wife is estimated to be worth between $750 million and $1.2 billion. Heinz and Kerry own a six-floor, $7 million townhome in Boston's Beacon Hill neighborhood, an ocean-front home on Nantucket recently listed for sale at $25 million, a $5 million ski retreat in Idaho, a $4 million estate in Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania, near the Heinz family's home base of Pittsburgh, and a $5 million home in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C.

A Chinese heiress recently had her popular but troubled Northern California high school football star boyfriend, who had recently washed out of college, killed in the SF bay area. Li was a pretty, jet-setting daughter of a rich and powerful Chinese family who was born in Beijing and grew up in Silicon Valley. She attended six different private schools, including the prestigious Santa Catalina boarding school in Monterey. She changed his life. Then, according to prosecutors, she orchestrated his murder last year when she fell in love with his friend after more than six years with Green.

The couple’s story began around 2009. Li and Green met when he was 21 and she was 23 and quickly decided to live together. They first moved into an apartment owned by her mother, who disapprovingly told homicide detectives that Green grew marijuana in one of the bedrooms.

They soon moved into a newly built $7 million mansion in the exclusive San Francisco suburb of Hillsborough owned by her mother. Li gave birth to a daughter in 2012 and to a second daughter two years later, and the home was staffed with nannies, housekeepers and landscapers. The couple had their pick of exotic sports cars and SUVs to drive.

Li held a master’s degree in business from the University of San Francisco, and her mother paid her $100,000 a year to help manage the family’s real estate holdings. Green had trouble finding work after convictions for theft and fraud as a minor, court records show.

Li’s mother told police she disapproved of Green because he drank and smoked marijuana, and he lost a construction job. She called him a “black hole” in the family. Still, she picked up the $40,000 annual tab for Green to attend Cordon Bleu Culinary School in San Francisco.

My last American girlfriend had a $40 million trust fund. I had to get rid of her when I found out her whole family were Die-Hard trump supporters

Plus she was like 6' 3"
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Italianman wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 7:05 am
My last American girlfriend had a $40 million trust fund. I had to get rid of her when I found out her whole family were Die-Hard trump supporters

Plus she was like 6' 3"
If you think of your girlfriend as a $40 million trust fund, she might be better off dating a (tall) man and not telling him about the money until he at least proposes. Is 6'3" a plus for you?

What is wrong with being a die-hard Trump supporter? I wouldn't say I'm a die-hard Trump supporter, but I'd rather have Trump than the current Democrat agenda. I don't want them in charge of both houses and the White House. If the Democrats are in charge of everything, what are we going to see? High taxes? The Green New Deal? Every state having programs to teach kids in kindergarten and elementary school that they aren't really boys or girls, and they can make up their own gender? The Antifa agenda getting attention?

Americans are individualists, for the most part, and in most families, you don't have to hang around with your in-laws all the time. They probably won't be talking politics constantly if it is not around election time.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy got married at age 20 and married a woman from Finland (and moved to Finland). He got divorced at age 24 and says the experience of being married has taught him to never get married again. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
December 27th, 2020, 9:45 pm
This guy got married at age 20 and married a woman from Finland (and moved to Finland). He got divorced at age 24 and says the experience of being married has taught him to never get married again. :shock:

Hey Jamesbond, after listening to this guy's divorce story, it's sounds like he got trapped in the classic "BAIT & SWITCH" marriage!! But I also think he made to big mistakes when he married this Finnish woman. Number one he had gotten married too young. Because at the age of 20, I believe most men are still thinking with the organ that's in between their legs than with the "big head"!!! Jamesbond this young man should have either gotten some more life experience, done more traveling, education/training, or started a business first before getting into a serious long term relationship or marriage.
Then the second big mistake he made was getting married in another Western and highly feminized country!! Finland along with the rest of the Scandinavian countries of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are among the most gynocentric in Europe. He would have of had better odds for a better marriage in an Eastern European country such as Poland, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, or the Ukraine. Because in those countries
most of the young women there would still embrace being feminine and probably not shave off or dye their hair like a circus clown as in the case of this man's ex-wife had done.