Here is a video of a guy picking up women in Kiev Ukraine

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Here is a video of a guy picking up women in Kiev Ukraine

Post by jamesbond »

Check this out, here is an American guy getting a woman's phone number in Kiev, Ukraine on the street. This shows "day game" works a lot better in Ukraine than it does in the USA. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOM6fpFg ... re=related[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Here is a video of a guy picking up women in Kiev Ukrain

Post by Rock »

jamesbond wrote:Check this out, here is an American guy getting a woman's phone number in Kiev, Ukraine on the street. This shows "day game" works a lot better in Ukraine than it does in the USA. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOM6fpFg ... re=related[/youtube]
Every time he speaks to her in Russian, he sounds just like Borat, lol.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

After watching this I feel ashamed of being a man.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The first red flag I noticed is that he just walks up to a girl and she happens to speak English. When I went to Kiev, finding anyone who spoke English was extremely rare.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

That guy acts like a f***ing dork. The girl was only trying to be nice and not rude I think. If he can do that kind of shit and supposedly get chicks than acting like a full on retard should work even better.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

Post by Futureexpat »

I could go out on the streets in America, and just as easily get a number. Doesn't mean I will ever date or sleep with said women. One thing that always puzzles me is why girls give their actual real phone #S to guys they ahve no intention of associating with it always makes me wonder "What the f**k" Especially when they later complain "This creepy guy is texting me what do I DO?" at tha point I always go "UHHH DONT GIVE HIM UR NUMBER DUMB BITCH."
re85with
Freshman Poster

Re: Here is a video of a guy picking up women in Kiev Ukraine

Post by re85with »

The guy is a day gamer who probably wants to stay single and hook up with different women.

But, my Ukrainian business partner/friend and I want to actually help other men build serious relationships with Ukrainian women.

Honestly, if you want to find true love and happiness in this world, follow your heart to the right woman.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D