Video explains why asian girls like to date white guys

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Video explains why asian girls like to date white guys

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
targetguy
Freshman Poster

money

Post by targetguy »

8) lets face it people in the us are paid a lot more then other countries and that is ths sole motivator for intermarrying. With the high unemployment and living costs things are tuff everywhere now. Same with black and white couples there usually is a financial motimve.
no scammers
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Oh God. :x

(1) There is absolutely nothing that's Asian about these women, except that their ancestors came from Asia. These are arrogant American women who are trying to be as white as possible.
(2) These self-hating women diss Asian guys big time. (As in "Asian Comedian Esther Ku Mocks Asian Guys Badly" viewtopic.php?t=13115 )
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

The video should be renamed to:

Why American Women Go For Scumbag White Guys

Read what Jackal had said in viewtopic.php?t=8793&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15 .
Jackal wrote:American women are often deceptive and look sweet and innocent on the outside, but it's just an act to disguise their blackened hearts within. They're very quick to ally themselves with street criminals, white-collar criminals, corrupt politicians, manipulators, hustlers, and assorted other scum. They don't desire real love because they can't feel it. They just try to piece together the appearance of it based on what they learn from the American media.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's interesting at the end of the video, the asian girls admit that they might still be interested in dating asian guys. However, from what they say at the beginning of the video, they still prefer white guys because they said white guys are taller and more masculine.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI3lPLsb ... re=channel[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:It's interesting at the end of the video, the asian girls admit that they might still be interested in dating asian guys. However, from what they say at the beginning of the video, they still prefer white guys because they said white guys are taller and more masculine.

Just because they are taller and more masculine [then Asian men]?
Then most of them would be going for Black guys, and we all know that's such not the case.
Her disposition is flawed and pretentious.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
jamesbond wrote:It's interesting at the end of the video, the asian girls admit that they might still be interested in dating asian guys. However, from what they say at the beginning of the video, they still prefer white guys because they said white guys are taller and more masculine.

Then most of them would be going for Black guys, and we all know that's such not the case.
Exactly E. If it was about physical traits then Asian American girls would be all over Black men--but they're not! In fact, many Asian American girls are quite racist to Black and Hispanic men. I know, I have some Asian American female friends and they say all kinds of racist things about Blacks and Latinos.

It's the old 'wanting to be accepted into white society bit' that is responsible for SOME of these women's comments. OF course not all Asian women are like that. I don't have any problem with Asian females that simply prefer other races as long as they're not self-hating in any way. That's not an issue. The issue is when you disparage your own kind, reject your own heritage, and sell out to another race while doing so that I detest!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Haven't watched vid yet, my Internet here is too slow at the moment. But,

1. Average height for whites and blacks in US is very similar. In fact, white average is slightly higher than black average.

2. If u use testosterone levels, lean body body mass, dick size, etc. are used as indicators of masculinity, than I believe blacks in US come out on way on top and E. Asians on bottom.

So, blacks are about as tall as whites and more masculine on average. So why would Asian chicks in US go for whities and not blacks? I'm guessing that in many cases, blacks are too far removed from the norm. They want taller and more masculine, but not necessarily hypermascuine.

Moreover, they are also into educational and career success. Whites are considered better on that front than blacks. I think another popular pairing is Jewish American guys with Asian American females. And Jewish guys are percieved to be at the top of the smarts/education/success spectrum.

And don't forget the family factor. Its hard enough selling a white bf to the parents. A black guy would be even more difficult.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Again, when they express racial dynamics online please keep in mind that those are the racial dynamics among ( North) Americans. Permanent Americans, temporary Americans, native born/naturalized, etc. People living in the US or Canada.
Those who had gone to live in the US are Americans to one extent or another. So, most of those who can now speak English and are members of the US society to one extent or another want to move up to where it is richer and taller in terms of men.

There are no such dynamics outside of that area. There is no Asian identity in Asia. White people are not called white. They are called foreigners. Or by some other not so flattering name.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a white girl giving tips on how asian guys can get white girls. This girl is your typical arrogant young american women. If I was asian, I would not take this bitches advice, I would just travel overseas to meet women. Anyway, check out what advice this dipshit gives to asian men if they want a white girlfriend. :lol:

Here is another bitch giving us her "great advice" on how asian guys can get white girls. Thanks bitch, you can take your advice and shove it up your ass! :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjQ01F2i ... el&list=UL[/youtube]

LilyChen
Freshman Poster

Post by LilyChen »

There are also Asian girls that want to date a white guys not only on their physical appearance but also on how they treat a girl special.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are a couple of videos of white girls talking about dating Asian guys.

kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

E_Irizarry wrote:

This is the dumbest ish I ever saw
1) all but the first one was busted to hell
2) They were all talking out of both ends of their @$$es
3) I don't remember who said it, if they wanted some one tall and athletic they'd go for black guys, and I've never had asian chick running and screaming after me. I'm tall, smart have a degree and athletic. Asian girls run from me though
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Falcon wrote:Oh God. :x

(1) There is absolutely nothing that's Asian about these women, except that their ancestors came from Asia. These are arrogant American women who are trying to be as white as possible.
(2) These self-hating women diss Asian guys big time. (As in "Asian Comedian Esther Ku Mocks Asian Guys Badly" viewtopic.php?t=13115 )

Why should anyone care what Asian girls are doing?
Whose business is it but theirs anyway?
Most of the men that seem concerned would Never
Get on a plane to court and win a girl in Asia...they would rather sit home, do nothing, and complain.
There are many millions of Asian girls who would be interested.

Outwest