MissTravel.com - Girls giving Sex in Exchange for Free Travel?!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

publicduende,

Thank you for the compliment. It is appreciated as it is so rare.

This is my colleague Mark McMurtrie. I could not call him a "friend" as we are not at all close.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

In my assessment Mark is the greatest living Australian today. There are some men near him, I will admit, but I have spoken with Mark in some detail about things that are not public knowledge. If there is an Australian who has done more for his community than Mark I do not know who that might be.

I tried to contact Mark to offer my services and support. He did not respond. I presume he was dis-believing. When Mark was running the "Bro Bus" around Australia I thought it was all ok. A friend of mine, Rob Crombie, came onto a forum and told me that Mark was desperately short of money. I had no idea.

I gifted him $A7,000 out of my own pocket. It was all I could afford at the time. Mark called me before he would accept the gift. He wanted to know what strings might be attached. I told him that the ONLY strings attached was that he spend it in what was his best judgement, please do not waste it.

I also joked with him that I could not more tell him what to do than he could me.

I think Mark is still suspicious of me because I am white. I do not hold that against him. His people have been betrayed by my ancestors for 220 years.

I have given my word to Mark that when I get my payouts for the crimes committed against me I will open a school for originie boys and I will personally write the materials to teach originie boys how to do my line of work. I will call on other men to write the materials to teach originie boys how to do their line of work too.

This school will operate in conjunction with the foundation I will create to assist boys whos fathers have killed themselves due to the criminal abuse of the family courts.

I also donated EUR2,000 to TNS Radio when it looked like going off the air. http://tnsradio.ning.com

Another leader in this movement I donated USD3,000 to in order to pay back rent and keep a roof over his head. He told me he cried when my email turned up.

I loaned Mark Flowers $A5,000 when he was recently made homeless by the masons.

So yeah....I guess bender is right and I am just a scammer for money, right?

I have donated in excess of USD20,000. I have loaned in excess of USD10,000. I have given work in excess of USD5,000. I have done MORE than my bit.

What I found was that OTHER MEN have deep pockets and SHORT ARMS.

Therefore MBA has to be put onto a commercial footing. I can not keep donating money when other people refuse to help out.

I have called on Eric Schmidt, Larry Page and Sergy Brin to donate USD500,000 each to MBA to get it started. They refused to.

Eric is now is DEEP trouble over copyright violations and the hate site ASIO is running about me and other men.

Eric Schmidt was very politely asked to help and now he faces divorce himself. All these "leading business men" need to be named and shamed for allowing their brothers to be criminally abused and not lifting a finger to help them. I have a plan. I am only waiting on one man to confirm his willingness to take the next step of the plan.

This is why ASIO agents like hector are working so hard to slander me. They know what is coming next. And they are resorting to the very weak tactic of slander to try and stop me.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:publicduende,

Thank you for the compliment. It is appreciated as it is so rare.

This is my colleague Mark McMurtrie. I could not call him a "friend" as we are not at all close.

In my assessment Mark is the greatest living Australian today. There are some men near him, I will admit, but I have spoken with Mark in some detail about things that are not public knowledge. If there is an Australian who has done more for his community than Mark I do not know who that might be.

I tried to contact Mark to offer my services and support. He did not respond. I presume he was dis-believing. When Mark was running the "Bro Bus" around Australia I thought it was all ok. A friend of mine, Rob Crombie, came onto a forum and told me that Mark was desperately short of money. I had no idea.

I gifted him $A7,000 out of my own pocket. It was all I could afford at the time. Mark called me before he would accept the gift. He wanted to know what strings might be attached. I told him that the ONLY strings attached was that he spend it in what was his best judgement, please do not waste it.

I also joked with him that I could not more tell him what to do than he could me.

I think Mark is still suspicious of me because I am white. I do not hold that against him. His people have been betrayed by my ancestors for 220 years.

I have given my word to Mark that when I get my payouts for the crimes committed against me I will open a school for originie boys and I will personally write the materials to teach originie boys how to do my line of work. I will call on other men to write the materials to teach originie boys how to do their line of work too.

This school will operate in conjunction with the foundation I will create to assist boys whos fathers have killed themselves due to the criminal abuse of the family courts.

I also donated EUR2,000 to TNS Radio when it looked like going off the air. http://tnsradio.ning.com

Another leader in this movement I donated USD3,000 to in order to pay back rent and keep a roof over his head. He told me he cried when my email turned up.

I loaned Mark Flowers $A5,000 when he was recently made homeless by the masons.

So yeah....I guess bender is right and I am just a scammer for money, right?

I have donated in excess of USD20,000. I have loaned in excess of USD10,000. I have given work in excess of USD5,000. I have done MORE than my bit.

What I found was that OTHER MEN have deep pockets and SHORT ARMS.

Therefore MBA has to be put onto a commercial footing. I can not keep donating money when other people refuse to help out.

I have called on Eric Schmidt, Larry Page and Sergy Brin to donate USD500,000 each to MBA to get it started. They refused to.

Eric is now is DEEP trouble over copyright violations and the hate site ASIO is running about me and other men.

Eric Schmidt was very politely asked to help and now he faces divorce himself. All these "leading business men" need to be named and shamed for allowing their brothers to be criminally abused and not lifting a finger to help them. I have a plan. I am only waiting on one man to confirm his willingness to take the next step of the plan.

This is why ASIO agents like hector are working so hard to slander me. They know what is coming next. And they are resorting to the very weak tactic of slander to try and stop me.
Hi Peter,

At the cost of being totally off topic, I do appreciate what you've done to Mark and the cause of aboriginal Aussies A LOT. I kind of miss the context of your last statements, I assume your plans of helping the cause even more are being hindered by the abusive status quo. I know it's all too common for entrepreneurs to devote their (tax rebate) money to those causes that are likely to maximise their public exposure as benefactors. And it's equally unjust that so many unsung heroes and their just fights will be kept away from the sphere of media-driven public awareness. If that can offer you any consolation, I am myself Italian, from the South of Italy, and few people know that it was the British Freemasons and the English Crown who decided to mastermind a civil war in my country and try and bring everybody under a common rule. This was in 1860/1. In the end the relatively benign and much-loved French-Spanish rule of the Bourbons was overthrown and replaced by the King of Savoy, the poorly literate head of a small and virtually bankrupt state in what is now Piedmont (Turin), who then went on to be king of a bran new, "unified" Italy. We as Southerners felt pillaged and raped by people who wanted to feel "more Italian" that us, and yet were betraying the very values of peace, social cohesion and solidarity a truly united country should be based upon. A big part of Italy, at some point in history (1850-1900) must have felt a lot like your indigenous people: deprived of their right to have a land, a prosperous family and a peaceful life. Those who didn't die in filthy prisons, accused of being "brigands" (outlaws) because they resisted the rule of the Savoys, died of mass starvation due to the unbearable tax hikes on land ownership and crop produce...or chose to leave the country and migrate elsewhere. This was the root cause of the first wave of Italian mass migration.

I cannot but sympathise with your struggle, Peter. To try and steer back on topic, if it benefits much more than a random slut's wallet, every cent of your money is well worth spending. ;)

Good luck!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Bender wrote:"So yeah....I guess bender is right and I am just a scammer for money, right?"

Only time will tell Peter, but thankfully it will never be my gamble. If other men want to gamble their time and money away, that's their thing. You're being all sweetness and goodness on this thread and talking about giving your money to a bunch of down and out randoms that nobody has ever heard of (and who I suspect are really more of your own identities). On another thread here at HA you were condoning men committing murder - not in a joking way but dead serious. I am pretty intuitive when it comes to people. Your whole deal smells very fishy and I personally do not trust you.
Well, it's always better to shell out $10,000 on travel and shopping in return for a blow job and a goodbye hug. That ain't fishy, right? ;)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Bender wrote:"So yeah....I guess bender is right and I am just a scammer for money, right?"

Only time will tell Peter, but thankfully it will never be my gamble. If other men want to gamble their time and money away, that's their thing. You're being all sweetness and goodness on this thread and talking about giving your money to a bunch of down and out randoms that nobody has ever heard of (and who I suspect are really more of your own identities). On another thread here at HA you were condoning men committing murder - not in a joking way but dead serious. I am pretty intuitive when it comes to people. Your whole deal smells very fishy and I personally do not trust you.
Bender,
You can tell lies about me all you like. It just marks you as a liar to the other men here.

"On another thread here at HA you were condoning men committing murder"

For example. I have NEVER condoned the CRIMINAL act of MURDER. When you tell lies it is very obvious because you are not willing to make a direct quote. Try direct quoting. It works.

What I HAVE said is that if there is no path to justice that is supported by the community then SOME MEN are going to take justice into their own hands WHICH THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO.

I HAVE SAID that given men are being so abused by women SOME MEN are killing them outright and the rate of killing women who abuse men is skyrocketing. I do not CONDONE this but I certainly do NOT CONDEMN it either. I am POINTING IT OUT.

I am taking the position that if men were given a path to justice, AS I PROPOSE, the conflict between men and women would reduce and fewer women would be killed. I have also pointed out that almost NO ONE cares about men being criminally abused and then killing themselves and I am reflecting THAT HATRED OF MEN back into the general population to show the general population just how disgusting they are.

By the way. Once a person has chosen to be an OUTLAW then killing them is NOT A CRIME. They CHOSE to waive the protection of the law.

If you want to see what sort of people condone MURDER then take a look at all the hysteria over the FALSE reports of the murder of Osama Bin Laden. A man who had NOTHING to do with 911 who was NEVER put on trial was (according to the fiction) CRIMINALLY MURDERED in cold blood by US forces and MILLIONS of americans CONDONED the (fairy tale) CRIMINAL MURDER.

Now. If you do not believe that I am honest? Fine.

What would I care about what you believe? You are a liar. So you are not significant in my life. You are not welcome in my life as once I have identified a man as a liar I have nothing to do with him. You can certainly not join MBA as you have demonstrated you are not a man of your word. In all respects? You have made yourself irrelevant.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Bender wrote: You're being all sweetness and goodness on this thread and talking about giving your money to a bunch of down and out randoms that nobody has ever heard of (and who I suspect are really more of your own identities).
Bender,
you are laughable. Mark McMurtrie has released MANY videos. To try and allege I am also Mark McMurtrie is hysterical. And he is hardly a "down and out random that nobody has ever heard of". Mark was a QC who discovered the NSW parliament was largely populated by paedophiles in the early 90s and that Bob Carr, the premier of NSW was being accused of some very serious crimes.

Mark investigated off his own bat and was quickly removed from the law society. This is how he came to realise what was REALLY happening. He has worked since that time for the truth to come out and justice to be done. He has suffered heavily for his courageous stand. I am very, very proud he even takes the time to talk to me occasionally. There are very few men in this world of his character. I would rather have Mark be my acquaintance than have 1000 "friends" the likes of you Bender.

I have laboured these last FOUR YEARS at a personal cost of USD500,000 and about 3,500 hours effort to bring the remedy for living in freedom to young men.

You can disbelieve me all you like. You can attempt to denigrate the greatest living australian all you like.

But there remains a question.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Tell the men here YOUR track record.

And then accept THEIR judgment of you.

And as far as this thread goes....it still disgusts me that some men will shell out THOUSANDS of dollars on women while leaving men like Mark McMurtrie poverty stricken while attempting to take on the might of the entire Illuminati system.

In November I wrote to about 65 men who were my former colleagues. MOST of these men are millionaires because they have had good jobs like me for 25 to 30 years.

NOT ONE MAN offered to do ONE THING to help us out in what we are doing.

THAT DISGUSTS ME.

These men are so selfish and so self centered that even in the face of the video evidence of the criminality of their courts they would not lift finger to help me secure the rights of THEIR CHILDREN.

This is why I have made it plain in "The Truth Be Told" that the young men are being betrayed by their grand fathers and fathers.

Imagine that Bender.

I risked my life to get VIDEO EVIDENCE of the criminality of the courts and then 65+ men who have known me FOR DECADES refuse to watch that video and then defend THEIR OWN CHILDREN.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
Peter Andrew Nolan, this above is one of the most touching statements I have ever read anywhere. Both the statement and the act that it testifies (your generous donation) dignify and honour all good-hearted men, anywhere, either side of the story.

If your spot-on piece of truth is not filling me with fresh rage and disgust, it's only because I've been rubbing shoulders with (London) City traders for a few years now, and I am completely aware of how much cash and cynicism are needed to get their Zeppelin-inflated, p***y-driven egos going. These are a good cross-sample (but by no means the only category) of people who could splash £125,000 on a single bottle of champagne to woo a couple of the urban slapper specimen (http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16203017), yet be heartlessly deaf and blind to any human cause truly worth spending, helping and donating for. The only saving grace is, such people are greasy burning candles who will be business and socially annihilated after one, max two economic cycles. For the few (less than 10%, I can promise you) that remain and go on to become serious financial players, the path of excess does lead to the tower of wisdom indeed. I have also had the pleasure to work with a few of these notable survivors in a very reputable hedge fund, and they are absolutely lovely people: family-oriented (albeit on their third marriage LOL), generous in all the good places and ready to help when needed. They turn up in a half-wearable t-shirt and never stop talking about how happy they are to have sponsored a disabled athlete all the way to the London Paralympics, or getting the restaurant they own to make free sushi for a children charity once a week. They have taught me that even the wealthiest, most self-centred, self-proclaimed young alpha male will at some point have to stare at the empty caves of their souls once even the last gold digger has made off with her share of ore, and regret it. Deeply.

It's perhaps only human for the financially endowed to show their alpha-generating power to quell their most basic, animalistic instincts: social inclusion in the mindless elite, a self-referential feeling of authority and sex, sex, sex. One can only hope the bad ones will fade away quick and be forgotten, and that the few who land back into humanity will soon flock to help the Michaels out there. This is my perspective on financial markets pros, but I guess it applies to young entrepreneurs, sport personalities and people who are savouring too much sugar, too soon and too quickly.

Thanks for sharing this refreshing pearl of truth, Peter Andrew Nolan. My best wishes to you, your new family and your friend.
PD
(public)dude can WRITE :shock: :D

(please forgive me, I know this discussion is serious, it's just that I live in in an intellectually starved environment.)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: . ... Mark was a QC who discovered the NSW parliament was largely populated by paedophiles in the early 90s and that Bob Carr, the premier of NSW was being accused of some very serious crimes.

Mark investigated off his own bat and was quickly removed from the law society. This is how he came to realise what was REALLY happening. He has worked since that time for the truth to come out and justice to be done. He has suffered heavily for his courageous stand. ......
Peter your stuff certainly synchs with what many of us have read about elitist child abuse rings in Omaha, Brussels, Pennsylvania and so on.

It has the ring of truth - sadly.

You would win so many more friends if you took you your writing, saved it for a day, and re-wrote it before posting.

Believe me I am the same way.

But you have to take the personal animus out, in order to win converts. I am a newbie here, but Bender does not sound like a NWO troll. He sounds authentic. Like a man who cares about doing what is right. He represents the man who has to be convinced.

If you choose to "blaze a trail", in Vietnam terms to "take point", to be a John the Baptist, and you can't be bothered to convince others, then God bless ou, I'm not going to follow you, but I'm on the same team.

But I think you can "do more damage" if you'll chill out and write to persuade, not to argue.

Again, I am the pot calling the kettle black on this.

The "murder" stuff? Of course there are many rumblings on the web these days about devolution of power from traitors down to the people who were the original source of authority. Treason trials etc. But may I suggest that we avoid giving our enemies grist for their mill? To paraphrase George Patton, no dumb sonafabitch ever won a war by looking like a bad guy. The way to win a war, is to make the other poor sonofabitch look like a bad guy.

The wise folks who overthrew Communism in Armenia, the Baltics and so on, and brought down the Soviet Union, did so largely without violence. There is a path between violence and acquiescence. I suggest that we all remember to keep our language not only "lawful", but "legal". And seek not the rightness of our ideas, but their victory. Most men are with us, if we explain things to them patiently. If they are not "in the streets" with us, their silent support is still tangible - tangible in support, to the activists like you, and tangible in opposition to your foe. Don't drive them away. With activity by activists, and silent fervent prayer by the masses, you will win.

Keep in mind, the Anglosphere is desperate, the EU is crumbling, men are on strike, Zionism is becoming a dirty word.... change is coming. Even if you did nothing but live your life (as Bender suggests is his priority) - change is coming.

Be well.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Bender wrote:.....A real man moves on and lives the best life he can.
And many of us are muddling forward under this banner.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I honestly feel sorry for some of you guys who ever married western women, especially for many years and, thus, begin to think women are like that. Superficial, pretend to like someone for money, having an agenda. Perhaps it really is true that non-western women are just plain better.

The girls I have been with may not be super models, though they are the best of the best for my own personal tastes (Yeah, I like short thick girls with line eyes) but I consistently get girls who are willing to go out of their way to give me everything they have. I have even been, though I am not proud to say, supported by girls during difficult times in my online business. Even their families have bent over backwards for me. There is a trade off, though.

I also get the clingy girl who can't let you out of their sight for more than two minutes, who can't sleep without you, eat without you and would prefer you stand nearby while they take a shite. But there is no consideration of pretending to like someone. It's love bordering on obsession maybe, and a lot of jealousy too, but you will always feel totally and completely safe in a relationship.

These are not special cases. All of their friends are like this as well. Good girls do exist in abundance. Those who continually tell their horror stories are simply meeting the wrong people. And that is what I know for sure.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The_Adventurer wrote:....There is a trade off, though.

I also get the clingy girl who can't let you out of their sight for more than two minutes, who can't sleep without you, eat without you and would prefer you stand nearby while they take a shite. But there is no consideration of pretending to like someone. It's love bordering on obsession maybe, and a lot of jealousy too, but you will always feel totally and completely safe in a relationship.
..... Good girls do exist in abundance. Those who continually tell their horror stories are simply meeting the wrong people. And that is what I know for sure.
This bears repeating. Thanks.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Bender,

“The only stuff on the webs about him is the stuff that he's put out there himself.â€￾

And why would other people be publishing stuff about Mark on the web?

“He's not on your scam website.â€￾

Try this link.

“You wrote 65 friends asking them for money!â€￾

No. This is another lie Bender. I wrote to 65+ former colleagues and proposed they join CAF as an indication they had taken and OATH to sit on our new juries in our new courts. I also disclosed the criminal activities of the guvment to them. NONE of them chose to sign up meaning they are not willing to stand up to the criminal guvment.

You tell a lot of lies Bender. You are starting to sound like an agent. You only joined on 25th April and nearly ALL of your 12 posts have contain lies about me. There is only ONE post you have made that is not directed at me or John. So I would guess you are one more agent profile.

There is also the normal agent behaviour of not answering any questions put to you. When someone comes into a forum I am on and tells lies about me and refuses to answer any questions themselves they turn out to be an agent most of the time.

“A real man doesn't ask for other mens help to get back at his ex wife. A real man doesn't want to get back at his ex wife.â€￾

A real man stands up for truth and justice Bender. I am simply using my wife as the poster child for what is wrong with western women. Further, she claimed to be an adult. She committed a series of crimes. Holding an adult accountable for criminal actions is not “getting back at herâ€￾.

Would you be prepared to say in public in your own name that a woman who has been gang raped by men she did not know in some dark alley is not a REAL WOMAN because she wants to “get back at the men who raped herâ€￾?

Go ahead. Answer the question Bender. You have been singularly incapable of answering any of my questions. And you are a liar to boot.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote:
You would win so many more friends if you took you your writing, saved it for a day, and re-wrote it before posting.
Jester,
why on earth would you think I am interested in "winning friends"? I have MORE friends than I want or need. And NONE of them were my friends prior to my divorce. I dropped virtually ALL "friends" prior to my divorce as gutless wonders. I am very disappointed in those who claimed to be my "friend" yet will not stand up to criminal guvments and criminal women. No man is my "friend" who will not denounce criminals no matter what sex they are. No woman either.

The quality of my friends has MASSIVELY increased because my way of being attracts men and women of similar character.

So no. I am not looking for "friends".

I AM looking around for honest men of honour and integrity who have the intelligence to read my books and then the balls to stand up to their criminal guvments. I find that these men are about 0.3% of the population of MRAs and less than 0.1% of the general population of men.

So I figure of the 1,400 men here I might find 5 or 6 who are actually like John Rambo and myself and actually care enough about the children of their land to be willing to defend those children. I am also concerned for the thousands upon thousands of men who kill themselves from the criminal abuse of women and the family law courts.

One of the MOST DISGUSTING aspects of your comment Jester is that you are making the implicit claim that men need to be spoken to in some undefined "nice" way before they could be expected to be motivated to DEFEND THE CHILDREN OF THEIR LAND.

The idea that a man not only refuses to defend the children of his land out of MORAL OBLIGATION to do so but expects that someone will "ask him nicely in some undefined way" is very, very disgusting to me. I will show no such man any respect. Indeed I will call him a betrayer of the children of his land and a gutless coward to his face.

I asked nicely Bender. I asked nicely THREE YEARS AGO.

I am not asking nicely any more. Men who refuse to sit on juries to offer the protection of the law to other men and to the children of their lands are GUTLESS COWARDS. They are SCUM. They do NOT DESERVE TO LIVE. They certainly DO NOT DESERVE MY TIME. They do not deserve the protection of the law because they are not willing to offer the protection of the law to their brother in need.

So no Jester. I am not looking for friends. I am looking for REAL MEN. And they are very, very scarce now in the west. Like I said. About 0.1% of the adult male population could properly call themselves REAL MEN. The rest are gutless cowards.

To tell you the TRUTH? If I could wave a wand and those 99.9% of men who are gutless cowards could be "disappeared" and the children could still be somehow raised? I would do it. Those 99.9% of men who cower from their guvments and pander to women are oxygen thieves doing no one any good at all above ground.

Alas. Those men also do jobs that are needed to keep the children alive and fed.

I have often said I am more disgusted in MEN than I am in WOMEN.

Women are naturally gutless cowards. That can not be helped and no one expects women to be anything BUT gutless cowards.

But among MEN being a gutless coward is not ok. Even when they are the 99.9% majority. Some times being in the majority is not a good place to be.

I would rather be in the 0.1% of men who have the guts to take on criminals in guvment than be in the 99.9% who are gutless cowards.

Just look at the World Passport idea. Pretty much EVERY man here would like a world passport and the ability to live and work where ever he please. I asked if any men were willing to HELP ME get it working. NOT ONE has volunteered his time to help me. How about that? I have been working on it for 2.5 years and am risking incarceration, deportation, fines etc to force the issue of the World Passport onto the agenda in Germany, UK, Ireland and Australia. I have issued documents to the leaders of UK and Germany on this topic. But the very men who would LOVE to have such a thing will do NOTHING to get it. So they deserve to pay VERY HIGH FEES to get what they want but would not work for.

Why would I want "friends" like that Jester? Men who want something but will sit back and let some other man take all the risks to get what they want.

I would hate to be in a war zone with such men. They would be cowering in the trench while saying "you go and make it safe for us".
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Interesting.

You're quite right that most men are not going to follow you.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote:Interesting.

You're quite right that most men are not going to follow you.
I do not want ANY men to "follow" me. I recommend men be sovereigns and they THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

Sheeple follow....and any organisation that is created to have "leaders" and "followers" will be easily subverted by the Illuminati.

I think that we would be doing well if 0.1% of men chose to join MBA and chose to live outside of the jurisdiction of the guvments. 0.1% will be MORE than enough men to create global networks and run appropriate systems of business and law. The other 99.9% of people are welcome to be governed.

Remember what "governed" means. It means CONTROLLED.

Govern-ment = control-mind.

It never ceases to amazed me that men DEMAND to be governed by a government. namley. They DEMAND to be mind controlled. And the Illuminati oblige!

"There are none so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." Goethe.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:That site reminds me of TravelGirls.com. Is it free to join and receive letters? Can the men who join it expect sex or "friends with benefits"? Where are the women who join it from? Eastern Europe? What's to protect the men from getting scammed?
Did you read the FAQ?