MissTravel.com - Girls giving Sex in Exchange for Free Travel?!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

MissTravel.com - Girls giving Sex in Exchange for Free Travel?!

Post by Taco »

Your not going to believe this.

Miss Travel Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAc8v4Gz ... r_embedded#!

Miss Travel Website
http://www.misstravel.com/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That site reminds me of TravelGirls.com. Is it free to join and receive letters? Can the men who join it expect sex or "friends with benefits"? Where are the women who join it from? Eastern Europe? What's to protect the men from getting scammed?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:That site reminds me of TravelGirls.com. Is it free to join and receive letters? Can the men who join it expect sex or "friends with benefits"? Where are the women who join it from? Eastern Europe? What's to protect the men from getting scammed?
All these things are scammers...or at least that is my assumption.

I spent some time on match.co.uk and out of about 100 women I talked to I went on TWO dates. Both women were IN-SANE.

That was when I was looking for wife 2.0. And I might add the two dates I went on I did screen in calling them and talking to them over the phone before meeting them. These where the two that PASSED the screening!! No others passed the IN-SANE tests along the way!!

I was totally shocked at how bad it was. I knew it wasn't me. I knew I was very, very good husband material. I had no idea why these women were so insane at the time.

Since I was with one woman for 23 years and only really had one serious GF as a 16/17 year old I had never really dated in my life. I had to be educated on dates and all that goes with it. I was a hopeless case! LOL!!

It was not until I met fav#1 and she was so lovely, very much like my GF at 16/17, that the light slowly started to come on about feminism and how it had made our western sisters hate us.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The owner of that site is Asian entrepreneur who looks like some IT nerd. Check it out.

http://www.misstravel.com/about

About Our Founder

Brandon Wade is founder and CEO of the websites SeekingArrangement.com, SeekingMillionaire.com and WhatsYourPrice.com. As an entrepreneur, he started numerous internet and mobile companies, as well as retail and tour businesses. Prior to these endeavors, he served as a management consultant with Booz Allen, and held executive roles at several Fortune 500 companies, including General Electric and Microsoft. Originally from Singapore, Brandon moved to the United States to study at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he graduated with both a BS and an MBA degree. Since then, he has lived in Boston, New York, Seattle, New Orleans, San Francisco and most recently Las Vegas.
Also, check out the book he wrote on Amazon.com. WTF?! This looks like Ladislav's kind of book. lol

Seeking Arrangement: The Definitive Guide to Sugar Daddy and Mutually Beneficial Arrangements [Paperback]
Brandon Wade (Author)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

There is no end of women who will trade sex and the pretense of liking someone for money.

I was married to one of them for 18 years.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:There is no end of women who will trade sex and the pretense of liking someone for money.

Yeah but keep in mind that there are also many Russian/Ukrainian women who will try to trade NOTHING in exchange for money, free gifts, and freeloading off you. I've met plenty of those too. So don't always think that the girl is going to make a fair or honest trade. Many cold hearted white women will try to get something for nothing from you, and are totally shameless about it.

This is especially true if you're Asian and most white girls aren't attracted to you, in which case they will try to get something for nothing, or give you cold rushed sex.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Yep...plenty of women will take much more than they give.

What displeases me so much about western women is their fundamental dishonesty.

Not that all eastern european women are honest...but they are a hell of a lot more honest than western women by percentages.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

How This Never-Been-Kissed MIT Nerd Built A $10 Million 'Sugar Baby' Dating Empire

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/brandon- ... z1tInnDrZI
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:There is no end of women who will trade sex and the pretense of liking someone for money.

Hmm I was married for 20 years and a lot of the time she didn't even pretend to like me.

Glad to hear that there's some who will.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:The owner of that site is Asian entrepreneur ....

...Brandon Wade is founder and CEO ... an entrepreneur, he started numerous internet and mobile companies, as well as retail and tour businesses. Prior to these endeavors, he served as a management consultant with Booz Allen, and held executive roles at several Fortune 500 companies, including General Electric and Microsoft. Originally from Singapore, Brandon moved to the United States to study at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he graduated with both a BS and an MBA degree. ...
ASIANS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

oldest profession known to man gets periodic facelifts to keep its charm.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this slide show about Brandon Wade's personal story:

http://www.businessinsider.com/brandon- ... h-a-nerd-1

Now he's married to a Ukrainian woman, who works for him as well. I wonder if she recruits Ukraine women into the sugar baby profiles? lol

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote:

Hmm I was married for 20 years and a lot of the time she didn't even pretend to like me.

Glad to hear that there's some who will.
Well some times she would pretend to like me and some times she was not very nice to me at all......western women are really not very nice to be around any more.

Anyone who thinks it is ok to laugh about a woman drugging her husband and cutting of his penis while he sleeps from the drugging and puts it in the garbage disposal fails my test for "would I like to be around this person". If women do not like that then that is just tough. No woman I have met in germany would EVER laugh about an incident like that.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Check out this slide show about Brandon Wade's personal story:

http://www.businessinsider.com/brandon- ... h-a-nerd-1

Now he's married to a Ukrainian woman, who works for him as well. I wonder if she recruits Ukraine women into the sugar baby profiles? lol
What pisses me off about men who spend so much money on women is that they will not spare a dime for a good man.

Michael is a good friend of mine. I gifted him USD7,000 to help keep lukes army up and to get a small business running to be self employed and self dependent again.

These men who waste money on women would not give michael a dime if he begged them.

I find that disgusting.

http://www.lukesarmy.com
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:What pisses me off about men who spend so much money on women is that they will not spare a dime for a good man.

Michael is a good friend of mine. I gifted him USD7,000 to help keep lukes army up and to get a small business running to be self employed and self dependent again.

These men who waste money on women would not give michael a dime if he begged them.

I find that disgusting.

http://www.lukesarmy.com
Peter Andrew Nolan, this above is one of the most touching statements I have ever read anywhere. Both the statement and the act that it testifies (your generous donation) dignify and honour all good-hearted men, anywhere, either side of the story.

If your spot-on piece of truth is not filling me with fresh rage and disgust, it's only because I've been rubbing shoulders with (London) City traders for a few years now, and I am completely aware of how much cash and cynicism are needed to get their Zeppelin-inflated, p***y-driven egos going. These are a good cross-sample (but by no means the only category) of people who could splash £125,000 on a single bottle of champagne to woo a couple of the urban slapper specimen (http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16203017), yet be heartlessly deaf and blind to any human cause truly worth spending, helping and donating for. The only saving grace is, such people are greasy burning candles who will be business and socially annihilated after one, max two economic cycles. For the few (less than 10%, I can promise you) that remain and go on to become serious financial players, the path of excess does lead to the tower of wisdom indeed. I have also had the pleasure to work with a few of these notable survivors in a very reputable hedge fund, and they are absolutely lovely people: family-oriented (albeit on their third marriage LOL), generous in all the good places and ready to help when needed. They turn up in a half-wearable t-shirt and never stop talking about how happy they are to have sponsored a disabled athlete all the way to the London Paralympics, or getting the restaurant they own to make free sushi for a children charity once a week. They have taught me that even the wealthiest, most self-centred, self-proclaimed young alpha male will at some point have to stare at the empty caves of their souls once even the last gold digger has made off with her share of ore, and regret it. Deeply.

It's perhaps only human for the financially endowed to show their alpha-generating power to quell their most basic, animalistic instincts: social inclusion in the mindless elite, a self-referential feeling of authority and sex, sex, sex. One can only hope the bad ones will fade away quick and be forgotten, and that the few who land back into humanity will soon flock to help the Michaels out there. This is my perspective on financial markets pros, but I guess it applies to young entrepreneurs, sport personalities and people who are savouring too much sugar, too soon and too quickly.

Thanks for sharing this refreshing pearl of truth, Peter Andrew Nolan. My best wishes to you, your new family and your friend.
PD