MissTravel.com - Girls giving Sex in Exchange for Free Travel?!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
majnovo
Freshman Poster

Post by majnovo »

Misstravel.com or www.Girlsmate.com looks like the same stuff, just girlsmate is free at least for now. Any experiences what to choose?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

majnovo wrote:Misstravel.com or www.Girlsmate.com looks like the same stuff, just girlsmate is free at least for now. Any experiences what to choose?
There is no shortage of women looking for a free ride out there.
I have heard off well of Chinese guys from China who were stuck here on business would bring over girls from China on an H1 visa. They would stay for a while and then go back.

These kind of sites offer to hook chicks up with a very scarce resource, guys with lots of money willing to spend it on them. The main problem is guys that are rich generally have no trouble finding lots young attractive women.

And who knows if the site is even for real, many of those former eastern block dating sites have been collecting photos for years, I think it is very possible these sites are for the most part a big fake.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

tried this "Miss" thing and conclusion is: stupid & expensive
I will skip details, too disappointing and emberasing
Winston
Site Admin

Re: MissTravel.com - Girls giving Sex in Exchange for Free Travel?!

Post by Winston »

This article says the girls on Miss Travel will give free sex in exchange for travel. Is that true? For travel only? Or do you have to pay them an extra fee too? Is this legit or a scam? Any first hand experiences posted online?

https://medium.com/@nikkivargas/how-men ... bd2080d9fa
I had originally come across MissTravel while researching whether young women trade sex for free travel. The answer, as I quickly learned is yes. The average age of women on MissTravel — whose tagline once read: Beautiful Women will Travel for Free — is 27, while men — who make up the majority of the MissTravel user base, are an average of 35 years of age. Of the men using MissTravel, a whopping 82 percent of male users opt for the “I Have an Extra Ticket” option, in which they pay for a travel companion; and just four percent of male users are the benefactors of free trips, choosing the “Take Me Along” option.

“I’ve done Match.com, I’ve done eHarmony and I find it’s easier to meet people on the MissTravel site,” said Eric. Eric had been traveling in Thailand alone and — after learning about the site — figured his trips would be better with a companion in tow. “It’s like going out on a date except you’re on 17 dates because you’re on vacation and with each other all the time.”

Eric pays for women to travel with him. With his demanding job and restricting schedule, MissTravel takes on the heavy lifting of finding a companion and travel partner.

“Typically I’ll fly [women] with me and then they’ll stay in my hotel and everything,” he explains. “Really the only additional cost is to take care of the flight and take care of the entertainment over there.”

While Eric doesn’t have the expectation of sex when inviting a woman to join him, admittedly the implication of getting intimate is there. “You just kinda know the nature of the site when you sign up.”
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 2:14 pm
This article says the girls on Miss Travel will give free sex in exchange for travel. Is that true? For travel only? Or do you have to pay them an extra fee too? Is this legit or a scam? Any first hand experiences posted online?

I had originally come across MissTravel while researching whether young women trade sex for free travel. The answer, as I quickly learned is yes. The average age of women on MissTravel — whose tagline once read: Beautiful Women will Travel for Free — is 27, while men — who make up the majority of the MissTravel user base, are an average of 35 years of age. Of the men using MissTravel, a whopping 82 percent of male users opt for the “I Have an Extra Ticket” option, in which they pay for a travel companion; and just four percent of male users are the benefactors of free trips, choosing the “Take Me Along” option.

“I’ve done Match.com, I’ve done eHarmony and I find it’s easier to meet people on the MissTravel site,” said Eric. Eric had been traveling in Thailand alone and — after learning about the site — figured his trips would be better with a companion in tow. “It’s like going out on a date except you’re on 17 dates because you’re on vacation and with each other all the time.”

Eric pays for women to travel with him. With his demanding job and restricting schedule, MissTravel takes on the heavy lifting of finding a companion and travel partner.

“Typically I’ll fly [women] with me and then they’ll stay in my hotel and everything,” he explains. “Really the only additional cost is to take care of the flight and take care of the entertainment over there.”

While Eric doesn’t have the expectation of sex when inviting a woman to join him, admittedly the implication of getting intimate is there. “You just kinda know the nature of the site when you sign up.”
Wiseton we know this not set the stone for depend girly for company no way force her do what she not want so maybe you pay her travelmoney and she vibing ok with you and drink the drink for get drunk then she think o now man look not so bad and convenence same room so why not but if she not like we know woman not let self be force for she can say o my period o i so tired o i sick o i have boyfren bak home extracetra so no site can making garante so maybe if girl not want natralmente and not drunk travelmoney payorman can say hey girl i giv you 100 or 200 dolar extra each time you make my johny get hapy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Spencer wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 6:36 pm
Wiseton we know this not set the stone for depend girly for company no way force her do what she not want so maybe you pay her travelmoney and she vibing ok with you and drink the drink for get drunk then she think o now man look not so bad and convenence same room so why not but if she not like we know woman not let self be force for she can say o my period o i so tired o i sick o i have boyfren bak home extracetra so no site can making garante so maybe if girl not want natralmente and not drunk travelmoney payorman can say hey girl i giv you 100 or 200 dolar extra each time you make my johny get hapy
Yeah it sounds like a fairly expensive and unreliable form of prostitution.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 7:34 pm
Spencer wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 6:36 pm
Yeah it sounds like a fairly expensive and unreliable form of prostitution.
How do you know? Aren't you speculating if you've never tried it? How do you know how much the girls would charge for sex?

In a way it's better than prostitution, because if you hang out with the girl all week during the vacation, it feels like you have a friendship or relationship, whereas a prostitute usually only stays for an hour, or until you finish, and then leaves. Thus it's more GFE (girlfriend experience) right? Especially if you value female companionship and want a travel companion too right? For guys who don't like traveling alone, isn't this an ideal solution? If they can afford it and the girls are reasonable?

I'd imagine a white Ukrainian or Russian girl would charge more than a SE Asian girl, especially if she's not attracted to you. Right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 7:41 pm
How do you know? Aren't you speculating if you've never tried it? How do you know how much the girls would charge for sex?

In a way it's better than prostitution, because if you hang out with the girl all week during the vacation, it feels like you have a friendship or relationship, whereas a prostitute usually only stays for an hour, or until you finish, and then leaves. Thus it's more GFE (girlfriend experience) right?
I haven't checked recently, but prostitution is legal here so finding the going rate isn't hard and I would be astonished if it were more than you pay for airfare and such, and at least you are guaranteed sex or your money back, whereas as Spencer points out the law allows the travelling girl to stiff you. The GFE is a thing with prostitutes now and the amount you pay is discounted compared to pump and dump sex. I imagine this will become much more of a thing as society becomes impoverished. Now you might say the travelling girls would be better quality than the local girls. Well, though the local girls might be horrible wife material, as temporary vessels to masturbate into, meh, good enough.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 2:14 pm

MissTravel sounds just like TravelGirls. What was the now defunct hookup site for cheaters. It was hacked and they found out there really weren't in women on it. All accounts went back to the same few Emails or IP addresses. The only members were men paying to chat with non-existent women. Seems like bullshit to me.

This is what I don't like about online dating almost anywhere. It is hard enough to connect with girls when you meet them in person. When you add the online dating aspect to it, 1 in 100 will go out and they don't look like there photos. I'm a dinosaur. I do it the old fashion way and meet people in person.