In America 10% of the men are sleeping with 90% of the women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Banano wrote:I have been saying this for a very long time that money don't get you lot of casual sex, ok you can get p4p or gold digger but regular girl needs to find you attractive in the first place.
Would somebody like Winston get lot of a** if he was earning 150k a year, I don't think so, in clubs/bars he would still suck, daygame -no hope,p4p definite yes.

I have a friend who makes something like 150k a year, drive fancy car, owns a house at the age of 34 and all he is capable to score is older women. He keeps making trips to Thailand.
His value would have been much higher 50 years ago when women didn't have any $$$,jobs,etc...
looks, charm, charisma is what you need to pick up women, both online and offline
Totally agree, money alone will never do the whole job of dating a woman in America, or anywhere for that matter. The only real thing that money and status does in America for men is open the door for you to give you the opportunity to date a woman. The rest of it all depends on your charm, wit, and personality. Without any kind of money and status, she won't give you the time of day. The man must achieve so much in life just to be able to have a CHANCE of dating a woman of some sort of quality. Anything short of that, you can just forget it.

And then there is the question of when a man finally does get to this place in life and has much to offer, what kinds of women are there for him? What kinds of men has she dated in the past? What exactly does she have to offer in return? In my experiences of looking in from the outside, I don't exactly see very much that would entice me to want to try. Even though I work and bust my ass to increase my income each year, eventually I will get to that place where I can have some opportunities the same as other men. I can guarantee you that a western woman will not be my first choice.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Guyver wrote:Totally agree, money alone will never do the whole job of dating a woman in America, or anywhere for that matter. The only real thing that money and status does in America for men is open the door for you to give you the opportunity to date a woman. The rest of it all depends on your charm, wit, and personality. Without any kind of money and status, she won't give you the time of day. The man must achieve so much in life just to be able to have a CHANCE of dating a woman of some sort of quality. Anything short of that, you can just forget it.

And then there is the question of when a man finally does get to this place in life and has much to offer, what kinds of women are there for him? What kinds of men has she dated in the past? What exactly does she have to offer in return? In my experiences of looking in from the outside, I don't exactly see very much that would entice me to want to try. Even though I work and bust my a** to increase my income each year, eventually I will get to that place where I can have some opportunities the same as other men. I can guarantee you that a western woman will not be my first choice.
It is said that women are attracted to LAMPS: Looks, Athleticism, Money, Power and, Status. I'm not sure where personality/game fits into this equation, perhaps a charming personality and having game fits into your Power or Status. Good Looks/Athleticism and a lot of money, especially if coupled together, are weapons that can get you a lot of attention from women. Power and Status come naturally from having these things. I think money is the most valueable thing, followed by looks/athleticism and then personality/game.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fightforlove wrote:It is said that women are attracted to LAMPS: Looks, Athleticism, Money, Power and, Status. Good Looks/Athleticism and a lot of money, especially if coupled together, are weapons that can get you a lot of attention from women. Power and Status come naturally from having these things. I think money is the most valueable thing, followed by looks/athleticism and then personality/game.
Henry Kissinger said that for women, "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." Tom Leykis says the same thing. Even though Tom Leykis is fat and ugly, he is rich and he get's more women now than he did when he was younger and in better shape.

Bill Clinton was never good looking but he admitted to Monica Lewinsky, that ever since he got into politics (first as governor of Arkansas, then as president) he has had hundreds of affairs with women.

If you are in a position of power, women will be all over you like flies on feces! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Of course women like power, it keeps them from 1) working 2) out of poverty from not working.

This is why lots of women married to rich men tolerate their powerful husbands cheating on them at a fairly regular rate.

What I keep coming back too is what I perceive is the laziness of men in America; believing its bad to conform to societal norms, the so-called LAMPS in a previous post.

You can't do much with facial structure unless you REALLY want too, so if you got what you got, then the others DO APPLY TO YOU and stop believing it doesn't. It will improve your response rate with foreign women as well; its not absolutely needed with them, but every little bit does add up to quite a bit.

Athleticism is easily attained in less than a year if you're diligent. With all the GMO talk around here, you would think people would be more careful what they put into their mouths.

I put in less than four months of diet and working out, lost 30+ lbs (I wasn't fat to start with) went from 18% BF to 14% and the change was noticeable, I went from barely being able to curl 10 lbs 3 sets of 10 reps, 3rd to failure to easily doing 40 lbs of 3 sets of 10 and the 3rd to fail.

Sometime in the next 10 or so days I will put a new plan into motion with the goal of 10-12% BF, no gut whatsoever and totally toned upper body and core (midsection). When Anthony Bourdain went down to Brazil with his wife, he was embarrassed how he looked compared to typical Brazilian beach goers while his wife was competing in some karate competition. Obviously (his wife is) in-shape, AB doesn't have to be the other things in LAMP because he has status, power (his own TV show) and money.

What I got from that episode is I can't be a typical American going down to Brazil, with a flabby body, when quite a few of Brazilian men are toned and in-shape. Sure the majority are normal soft bodies like the majority of you but don't have girlfriends/wives that are much above 6, just look for yourselves.

I demand my wife/GF be a looker (7 or better), so that requires more from me, its a simple formula.

The problem with HA is that its a site for complainers that don't want to compete, they want the sh*t handed too them on a silver platter and be spoon-fed information.

When I make it down to Brazil I will have LAM of LAMPS. You can try to clown me about how I look but a life's worth of dating tells me otherwise and I have posted pictures of women I have f***ed or dated on her before, I have no problem sharing because I am not ashamed. I could show you the BBW's and ugly chicks I f***ed/dated but what would that prove?

PS has to be developed over time. It could take two years, it could take ten years, it all depends on you and what your doing. Its much easier to accomplish when the cost of living has been reduced by 30-40-50% compared to the United States or Europe.

Could we please dial down the reasons why women won't date you, to the reasons why you won't do whatever it is you need to do to make youself appealing to women without sacrificing who you are?
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I disagree with the 10% ratio of guys sleeping with 90% of women... it's more like these 10% can have any woman they want, so 10% of men GET 10% of the women, and the remaining 90% of both men and women end up alone - determined by the remaining woman not picking any guy.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder