Why no love for Black women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a news report from WGN in Chicago talking about the difficulty single black women have in meeting single black men. In the US, there are 3 million single black women and only 1.7 million single black men. More black women in America are starting to date and marry outside their race.

Yeah maybe black women. But what about white women?
Last edited by QuestionMark on April 29th, 2014, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If tomorrow black women were banished from the earth I would be lying if I said I would be glad. I would be ecstatic!
Lol. Yeah I'm not really attracted to black women either man. There's a few of them every now and then, but a lot of them are unattractive, annoying, and ghetto.
Last edited by QuestionMark on April 30th, 2014, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

QuestionMark wrote:Yeah maybe black women. But what about white women?
Studies show most white women have no interest in men of other races. However, there are some white women in America who are willing to date and marry outside their race.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston would be a very attractive black woman. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

QuestionMark wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Here is a news report from WGN in Chicago talking about the difficulty single black women have in meeting single black men. In the US, there are 3 million single black women and only 1.7 million single black men. More black women in America are starting to date and marry outside their race.

Yeah maybe black women. But what about white women?
Among college educated women, Black women (73%) are single the longest (unmarried the longest, IE older when they finally do get married than others), while White women, college educated I believe its 53% are single, Latino 34% and Asian women I think 18-20%.

So to answer your question I think its just over half of college educated White women in the ideal age range (18-35) that are single and unmarried.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

jamesbond wrote:
Studies show most white women have no interest in men of other races. However, there are some white women in America who are willing to date and marry outside their race.
That is largely true, however.

Inside the numbers are these -

60% of BW are obese, 70% have one child, 60% of those have two children from different fathers.

So basically if you like BBW's and you don't mind raising another man's child, then finding a Black woman should be easy.

Even if say roughly 10% of White women in America are interested in Black men, since Blacks only make up 13% of the national population, that is roughly the same amount of White women available to Black men as Black women. In a less racist society, IR is more acceptable to more people.

On any given IR site, White women make up the biggest group of women. What's sort of expected I guess is that Black women make up the largest group of women on IR sites and more than half of them are looking for BLACK MEN.

Also you are not taking in account how many Black women behave towards men. The best BW are educated and come from two parent homes. Usually women coming from more challenging backgrounds make terrible long term girlfriends. Ask any Black man that has regularly dated Black women and you'll get at least one story out of them that will blow your mind.

For Steve in Brazil, his horror came at the hands of a White woman, so he ran back to Black women, but not in America; in Brazil.

If you MUST date/marry a Black woman at least go outside the country!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

djfourmoney wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
That is largely true, however.

Inside the numbers are these -

60% of BW are obese, 70% have one child, 60% of those have two children from different fathers.

So basically if you like BBW's and you don't mind raising another man's child, then finding a Black woman should be easy.

Even if say roughly 10% of White women in America are interested in Black men, since Blacks only make up 13% of the national population, that is roughly the same amount of White women available to Black men as Black women. In a less racist society, IR is more acceptable to more people.

On any given IR site, White women make up the biggest group of women. What's sort of expected I guess is that Black women make up the largest group of women on IR sites and more than half of them are looking for BLACK MEN.

Also you are not taking in account how many Black women behave towards men. The best BW are educated and come from two parent homes. Usually women coming from more challenging backgrounds make terrible long term girlfriends. Ask any Black man that has regularly dated Black women and you'll get at least one story out of them that will blow your mind.

For Steve in Brazil, his horror came at the hands of a White woman, so he ran back to Black women, but not in America; in Brazil.

If you MUST date/marry a Black woman at least go outside the country!
Yes!

The best American black women are from two parent households and educated and those are RARE.

The next best kind of American black woman are the biracial ones, whose mother is non-black, educated and with a father in the home.

If you can't find one of these in America, you have to find a black woman overseas.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Why no love for Black women?

Post by Jonny Law »

zboy1 wrote:Just curious as to why so many of the men here seem to not be attracted to Black women. I'm not talking about the fat, ghetto loudmouths that you call Black American women, I'm referring to Blacks from Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbeans, as well as mixed race Blacks.

Personally, I find some Black women to be attractive. I know for most people, Black women are at the bottom of the totem pole, but I want to know is why that is the case? Again, I'm excluding the typical Black women found in Anglo countries. Who would want date those Black women? I'm talking about the hot Black ladies you can find outside of the Anglo world.

The kind of hot Black chick I'm talking about looks like these girls:

mixed race Black

Actress and model Genevieve Nnaji (Nigerian)

South African chick

Silvia Novais (Black Brazilian)
Because many black women are whores or bitches.

Having dated a few from different countries.

Even if she is beautiful you eventually have to deal with her personality.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jonny Law wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Just curious as to why so many of the men here seem to not be attracted to Black women. I'm not talking about the fat, ghetto loudmouths that you call Black American women, I'm referring to Blacks from Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbeans, as well as mixed race Blacks.

Personally, I find some Black women to be attractive. I know for most people, Black women are at the bottom of the totem pole, but I want to know is why that is the case? Again, I'm excluding the typical Black women found in Anglo countries. Who would want date those Black women? I'm talking about the hot Black ladies you can find outside of the Anglo world.

mixed race Black

South African chick

Which countries were these women from that were whores or b.itches?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

mixed race Black

South African chick

Which countries were these women from that were whores or b.itches?
Dominican Republic

In my opinion girls from the Dominican Republic very beautiful.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Thelma from the TV show, "Good Times."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another picture of Thelma Evans from the TV show "Good Times."

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Im black and I dont care about black women....I dont want to deal with them...I dont want any drama with black woman...I dont even want black women to look at me and me at them.....

The idea of dating a black woman...I dont know whether I should laugh or vomit....

These are the kind of black women that I work with as David Carroll describes...

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This black girl thinks white men secretly want to date black women.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This black girl explains why she only dates white guys. She said the reason is, if she never dated white guys .............. she wouldn't be dating any guys because only white guys ask her out!