The Shit Quality of People in the World

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

The Shit Quality of People in the World

Post by xiongmao »

OK, so today I ran an experiment. My dating site's full of single Pinays, and I need to find husbands for them all. So I advertised my site globally. All I got were shit members. People uploading cocks, or nude kids, and scammers galore.

What does this mean?

It means that any Western man has a very good chance of finding a hot woman from ANY so-so country. Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, SE Asia, if you're prepared to put in the effort, fly to a country with shit food and dangerous roads and occasional military coups then you can WIN with the local women. :D . Women like mature men (at least, mature in the brain).

I'll stop my experiment later, then Indian men can go back to posting spam on Happier Abroad, and Senegalese women can email men on some other dating site.

Oh, I've left out Latin America. Well I guess they're all still in bed, but I'll report back when I find out what quality of member I get from there.

OK, rant over.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: The Shit Quality of People in the World

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

xiongmao wrote:OK, so today I ran an experiment. My dating site's full of single Pinays, and I need to find husbands for them all. So I advertised my site globally. All I got were shit members. People uploading cocks, or nude kids, and scammers galore.

What does this mean?

It means that any Western man has a very good chance of finding a hot woman from ANY so-so country. Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, SE Asia, if you're prepared to put in the effort, fly to a country with shit food and dangerous roads and occasional military coups then you can WIN with the local women. :D . Women like mature men (at least, mature in the brain).

I'll stop my experiment later, then Indian men can go back to posting spam on Happier Abroad, and Senegalese women can email men on some other dating site.

Oh, I've left out Latin America. Well I guess they're all still in bed, but I'll report back when I find out what quality of member I get from there.

OK, rant over.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What is the URL of your site again?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

www.AsianLoveConnections.com although you won't see so many of my hall of shame on there, as shit quality members don't appear on the site :roll:.

Latest members - an Indian guy uploading a photo of a drunk kid, and a guy using an IP address registered in Afganistan - weird and not somebody I want on my site either. I wish Winston would unblock India so they could go back to spamming this place lol.

As for my Asian female members, well I've no idea who's good and who's bad, that's the challenge all men seeking Asian brides have to face. Well it's quite easy really, Asian women on dating sites are one of these types:

1. Narcissistic and just want a man to buy them nice things. They're probably not fussed about having kids, except for the enormous parental pressure they're often under.
2. Poor girls needing money.
3. Single moms needing money.
4. Plain Janes who can't find a man in their own country, so they look elsewhere.
5. Alpha females who find the local men shallow.
6. Hookers.
7. Affiliates for other sites (pay per letter sites, cam show sites).

I've mainly dated types 1, 4 and 5. I've come across 6 and 7. Of course type 2 and 3 are very common. Type 4 are usually the best brides for Western men, although some dude did end up marrying my ex, who was a type 1. Of course type 4 are pretty darned hot by Western standards.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
xiongmao wrote:OK, so today I ran an experiment. My dating site's full of single Pinays, and I need to find husbands for them all. So I advertised my site globally. All I got were shit members. People uploading cocks, or nude kids, and scammers galore.

What does this mean?

OK, rant over.

What is the URL of your site again?
Just so you know next time, it's in his signature.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Post by FlyingMoose »

Why would a scammer upload a picture of a naked kid or a drunk kid? What would they hope to accomplish?
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

xiongmao wrote:
July 18th, 2012, 7:12 am
When I meet women from the 3rd world I feel I am very sheltered and immature compared to men of the same age from their countries. I think the message is if you're a good man don't waste it in the 1st world because it won't get you anywhere and gradually the rotten environment will turn you every bit as ugly as bad people. But if you go to the 3rd world you will have an opportunity to further develop your good traits and be rewarded with a good woman a mature life that is no longer offered in the west.