Western Men and Older Asian Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Western Men and Older Asian Women

Post by Dragon »

x
Last edited by Dragon on May 29th, 2015, 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Western Men and Older Asian Women

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Dragon wrote:I've read about how a lot of western dudes go for older women in places like China and Thailand, usually through online services. Is it just me or is it a bad idea? I've seen a lot of horror stories about this, with the woman leaving him later and/or bankrupting him. I think a lot of scammers are in the older women category. We're talking 30+ years of age. Having been raised in a traditional Asian environment, I have a predisposition to understand Asian cultures better than others. To me, it's a MAJOR RED FLAG if an woman from SE Asia or China is 30+ years of age and single. She is either a hooker, serial divorcee/scammer, and/or has mental health issues. There's some exceptions like a crappy husband leaving the wife, but I wouldn't bet on those exceptions given that you can't really verify a woman's past.

I think it's due to a lack of cultural understanding on the part of the western men. Here in the West, it's normal for a woman to be married when they are 30+, but in SE Asia it's very unusual and usually an indication of something going on. I wouldn't risk it. My maximum age limit is usually 24 max for the women, but I would try to go younger. And I hope to stress this a lot but your wife should be a young virgin. Before you marry her, poke her with your man tool and see if she bleeds. If she does, you're good to go. Be mindful of things like the girl secretly biting her finger to put blood down there to make it seem like she's a virgin. I've read they do these kind of things. Peace out.
I feel you on this. The same can be said about Latin women as well. I get scammer vibes when an older woman from Asia or Latin America gives me more attention than I am giving her. And then online chicks are already red flag material. Naturally a woman should want nothing to do with a man younger than herself, so yes there are a lot of scammers in the older woman category (both abroad and here in America). Like any woman older than you, just keep it to friends (at most a blowjob here and there), and never shift her into the "dating" or "relationship" mode on any extent.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.