Countries where men do not approach or flirt with women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Countries where men do not approach or flirt with women

Post by rome86 »

IS IT JUST ME ...BUT IN THOSE COUNTRIES ..WOMEN SEEM NICER WHEN THEY DO NOT GET ALL THE ATTENTION AT ALL...
hello

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In Germany, men do not approach women or ask them for their phone number, this was talked about a lot in a thread about six months ago.

OzGuy found a thread in the discussion forum I believe called, "Toytown" where women from various countries where complaining that men did not approach them or ask them out. Even the women who grew up in Germany where commenting saying that yes, it's true, men in Germany are very passive and don't approach women.

Women in Germany have to do all the work when it comes to meeting men. They have to flirt with men and strike up conversations with them and even ask men out!

I wish things were that way here in the USA.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:In Germany, men do not approach women or ask them for their phone number, this was talked about a lot in a thread about six months ago.

OzGuy found a thread in the discussion forum I believe called, "Toytown" where women from various countries where complaining that men did not approach them or ask them out. Even the women who grew up in Germany where commenting saying that yes, it's true, men in Germany are very passive and don't approach women.

Women in Germany have to do all the work when it comes to meeting men. They have to flirt with men and strike up conversations with them and even ask men out!

Ha. Tell me about it!! (Figure of speech).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:In Germany, men do not approach women or ask them for their phone number, this was talked about a lot in a thread about six months ago.

Are you sure? The path to that situation (in every case I've heard about) involved an across-the-board steep decline in living standards, first.
The men become this way because they realize the women are/were a net loss to deal with.
German men are smart enough, I'd like to ask what flavor of headache they are avoiding.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Countries where men do not approach or flirt with women

Post by Mercury »

In America, women don't approach men because American women are man-haters, plus they have huge egos and they love watching men make the first move only to be arrested and hauled off to jail.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

That was my observation in Germany too. But I didn't get to spend much time there, so I'm certainly no expert on Germany. But what time I did get to spend there, it did seem like women didn't get as worshipped as they do here in the States. And I did notice more German women looking at me than in America. And German women gave me long, drawn out stares too. And I actually do get noticed by American women, but American women act like they want a "victory" over men, and they achieve this perceived victory by getting a man's attention. And once they have it, she's done with him. As for German women, I don't know what would have been the outcome if I could have stayed there longer. I'm still not convinced those girls are much better than what's here in the States. Just look at Eastern European women. They get even less attention from men than German women do. Yet, I would say they aren't dateable material at all. What I mean is, for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. Eastern European women are to the point, that if they do find a man who really likes her, she will be so taken aback by it, she will reject him for being a "sap".

BUT, I will say it sure is nice feeling more wanted! Just that reason alone is worth living in another country. . .
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jtest28 wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 1:32 pm
And German women gave me long, drawn out stares too. .
They are sizing you up for their Soylent Green recipe... :shock:
Time to Hide!