Dating women anywhere has its challenges

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
royalism
Freshman Poster

Dating women anywhere has its challenges

Post by royalism »

I don't care what people say,

dating women locally and dating women abroad both has its challenges. this is because relationships aren't easy in the first place. think about it. you are two individuals trying to become ONE. it's like a f***ing three-legged race. you remember those kind of races as a kid where people tie your left leg to someone's right leg and then you race together? yeah it's like that. it's awkward as shit together. sometimes she wants to go one way, you want to go another way and you both fall on your asses. that's the reality of relationships.

yeah but women abroad know their place and they are more submissive, especially in asia you say? Ha ha ha. What bullshit. I can't believe some white men believe this shit to this very day. don't forget there are also coniving women in foreign countries. just as there are coniving women in the west.

Not withstanding the cultural differences, there are biological and sociological differences. She bleeds between her legs. You don't. she grew up playing with barbie dolls. you grew up playing with tonka or whatever the f**k. she has tits and vagina. you have a penis. it will never be easy and both parties have to really work at it. That's what makes a relationship successful. sometimes the men are the problem themselves too.

one thing for me about dating abroad is that it keeps things interesting. in the bedroom (wink wink) and you keep on discovering new things about her because she has a different perspective on life because she comes from a different culture. so she doesn't get "old" or "predictable" that fast.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: dating women anywhere has its challenges

Post by terminator »

royalism wrote:I don't care what people say,

dating women locally and dating women abroad both has its challenges. this is because relationships aren't easy in the first place. think about it. you are two individuals trying to become ONE. it's like a f***ing three-legged race. you remember those kind of races as a kid where people tie your left leg to someone's right leg and then you race together? yeah it's like that. it's awkward as shit together. sometimes she wants to go one way, you want to go another way and you both fall on your asses. that's the reality of relationships.

yeah but women abroad know their place and they are more submissive, especially in asia you say? Ha ha ha. What bullshit. I can't believe some white men believe this shit to this very day. don't forget there are also coniving women in foreign countries. just as there are coniving women in the west.

Not withstanding the cultural differences, there are biological and sociological differences. She bleeds between her legs. You don't. she grew up playing with barbie dolls. you grew up playing with tonka or whatever the f**k. she has tits and v****a. you have a penis. it will never be easy and both parties have to really work at it. That's what makes a relationship successful. sometimes the men are the problem themselves too.

one thing for me about dating abroad is that it keeps things interesting. in the bedroom (wink wink) and you keep on discovering new things about her because she has a different perspective on life because she comes from a different culture. so she doesn't get "old" or "predictable" that fast.
So the answer is NOT to date - just enjoy the new country and don't try to date every girl. Women should be kept in their place (for sex) so even hoares would do (but I'd rather be on my own than with a hoare).