I'm dating a white gal, her family hates me, long story/pics

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

america

Post by targetguy »

:lol: I live in phoenix az and there is all types of black and white couples etc. Not like 50 yrs ago when intermarrying was a bad thing. There are a lot of racial groups that may have problems here in the usa but that is a minority of people. Some people may have a few problems with a different species marrying there daughter but like me dad there is no more support needed so I try to see the good side of things. Canada has a great many orientals in Vancouver I don't know how they view things over there? but in the usa a lot of intermarried couples are common like it or not.
no scammers
HorseFromWater
Freshman Poster

Post by HorseFromWater »

@Repatriate: I understand your ideas a bit more and it will take some time to absorb them as they are very extreme, but I will remember what you've told me if I see the signs.

@kai: For birth control, it's pretty normal to take it for your skin here. At least, most of the girls in our group of friends have tried it for their skin and they don't hide much from us sex-wise. Maybe its unhealthy but I don't think there is an ulterior motive. A lot of our friends have parents who are doctors, etc, so they trust the medical establishment much more than my parents. Good tip on the zinc though.

I completely forgot about something, which was that I've been asking her often to get back on the pill for the last few months because we both prefer sex without condoms. Assuming we keep going, we will be having sex fairly often for an LDR in the first few months because we've both saved money to fly back and forth, so anywhere from 1 1/2 - 2 weeks. Dunno how long those $$ will last though.

@AmericaninBangkok: I wasn't talking to you about the throat punch. You could probably kick my ass in either case. Nice gab on the "Horse to water," if that was a reference to my name. You seem like you've lived a rough and tumble life so I'm not going to say my experience outweighs yours. I've been in some shitty situations, I almost got stabbed to death by a gang in an Indian back alley, I've had machine guns pointed in my face. Sounds like you've had a good time but we're different people and there's no way my experience will end up reflecting yours. But I get the gist of what you're saying which is not to take shit.

@Celery: I like her a lot. The word love is so loaded that I don't like throwing it around too much, but it's there. It's not really the sex that's keeping me around, we just had a great time while she was in the city. We would go bombing around the city in my car and get ice cream like we were 16, sit around my fireplace and try to solve cardboard puzzles, play soccer against little kids, go to the zoo and bicker about why it's better or not better to save certain animals. I taught her to shoot pool and play foosball in dive bars. That kind of thing.

@targetguy: I think it is a little different here. I don't want to give too much away, but where I live there are a lot of Asian people. A few cities away, Asian people actually outnumber white people. So the American media has of course had an influence, but I think the attitudes here are more accepting than what some in this forum have experienced.

I spent the day flirting with girls at work and felt pretty good about it. I also haven't made any effort to contact her this week, but she's been calling and texting. I'm not going to torture her like this for much longer because she's shy and it takes a lot of effort for her to ask people to see/talk to her. I'll ask her if she's open to the idea of a "free pass" this month. If she says yes, then f**k it, I'm done.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: america

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

targetguy wrote::lol: I live in phoenix az and there is all types of black and white couples etc. Not like 50 yrs ago when intermarrying was a bad thing.....
Don't say anything, man. Mr. Darcy will foul out in Miami. Mr. Darcy would be better off being paparazzi stalking Lil' Wayne, since he lives there.
PHX is a much better option.
HorseFromWater
Freshman Poster

Post by HorseFromWater »

Well here's how everything went down.

Morgan and I split up and I spent two months running around clubs running game. Within a month Morgan had a new boyfriend, a cowboy type she's probably a lot happier with. Almost everyone I met at the clubs sucked.

I met a cool girl through friends, hijacked her v card and we spend a lot of time together now. I've been very up front that I'm going to keep dating other girls for a while and she is not happy about this but is very into me me, as far as I can tell, and willing to excuse it as long as I give her my attention while we are together.

That said almost everyone else I've been on dates with has also sucked. And I tried some online dating stuff like OKCupid and Tinder but I haven't gotten many responses yet. Doesn't seem like online dating is very friendly to Asian men.

So it wasn't the disaster I thought it would be.

Still trying to work out the best way to navigate an adult world that is more racist than I thought it would be.

Cheers
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

HorseFromWater wrote:Well here's how everything went down.

Morgan and I split up and I spent two months running around clubs running game. Within a month Morgan had a new boyfriend, a cowboy type she's probably a lot happier with. Almost everyone I met at the clubs sucked.

I met a cool girl through friends, hijacked her v card and we spend a lot of time together now. I've been very up front that I'm going to keep dating other girls for a while and she is not happy about this but is very into me me, as far as I can tell, and willing to excuse it as long as I give her my attention while we are together.

That said almost everyone else I've been on dates with has also sucked. And I tried some online dating stuff like OKCupid and Tinder but I haven't gotten many responses yet. Doesn't seem like online dating is very friendly to Asian men.

Still trying to work out the best way to navigate an adult world that is more racist than I thought it would be.

Cheers
I don't know what it is like to be an Asian in white North America, but women are going to have their preferences. I'm sure there is racism out there but they are also entitled to their preferences. A lot of white women on their profiles list they want a tall guy (over 6 foot). As someone over 6 foot it doesn't matter to me, but I still find it odd how some 5 foot 3 inch woman must have a guy so much taller. Sure she is discriminating against short people but that is her right. I'm sure there must be women that only want blonde guys or something too. That's their call. If she won't serve you food at a restaurant because of your race that's one uncool thing. But if she doesn't want to date you that's her call. Each guy is going to have his own results in the dating pool.
HorseFromWater
Freshman Poster

Post by HorseFromWater »

travelsouth wrote:
HorseFromWater wrote:Well here's how everything went down.

Cheers
I don't know what it is like to be an Asian in white North America, but women are going to have their preferences. I'm sure there is racism out there but they are also entitled to their preferences. A lot of white women on their profiles list they want a tall guy (over 6 foot). As someone over 6 foot it doesn't matter to me, but I still find it odd how some 5 foot 3 inch woman must have a guy so much taller. Sure she is discriminating against short people but that is her right. I'm sure there must be women that only want blonde guys or something too. That's their call. If she won't serve you food at a restaurant because of your race that's one uncool thing. But if she doesn't want to date you that's her call. Each guy is going to have his own results in the dating pool.
True that. Where you from?
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

Who said Asian dudes can't date white chicks? Huh? Who???

Like I always said if the guy is handsome enough (and is tall enough), acts white enough (considering his various neuroses I'd say he acts white enough) and puts himself out there, he can easily get fine white meat.

Thread can be summarized thus: Tall and undoubtedly handsome Asian guy comes in and brags about f***ing white girls, even being polygamous with them, and expects rejects and losers on this forum to sympathize with him and even give him advice.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

kai1275 wrote:EDIT: For boys/men semen carries some of Zinc in it naturally and too much ejaculation removes the amount of Zn in the body, which the body uses to fight infections (acne, skin infections, etc).
So cumming on her face regularly should clear that right up, right?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan