Foreign women have more time for socially awkward people

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Foreign women have more time for socially awkward people

Post by Voice of Reason »

I am slightly socially awkward at times (probably no more than the average guy), especially when I meet new people.

This has revealed to me a major difference between foreign women and western women.

When I interact with foreign women, I notice that in general they are more forgiving if you are not confident 100% of the time. There are many foreign women who, when I have first met them, it was socially awkward. But they still had time for me, and as I got to know them better it grew more comfortable.

With women in the west my experiences were different. I felt as though I had to be confident 100% of the time, and excite them every second I was with them. With many western women, a mere ten seconds of awkward silence could mean that they never want to talk to you again.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Foreign women have more time for socially awkward people

Post by Repatriate »

Voice of Reason wrote:I am slightly socially awkward at times (probably no more than the average guy), especially when I meet new people.

This has revealed to me a major difference between foreign women and western women.

When I interact with foreign women, I notice that in general they are more forgiving if you are not confident 100% of the time. There are many foreign women who, when I have first met them, it was socially awkward. But they still had time for me, and as I got to know them better it grew more comfortable.

With women in the west my experiences were different. I felt as though I had to be confident 100% of the time, and excite them every second I was with them. With many western women, a mere ten seconds of awkward silence could mean that they never want to talk to you again.
The reason is that even average American women have their attention pulled in all different directions. So they develop ADD type personalities where you have to keep them entertained and interested like children with emotional games and shiny objects.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

You realize this is MAINLY because of the foreign factor right? If a Very foreign dude with a foreign accent walked up to an american woman, with an accent /language she has rarely heard before she would be intrigued. A norwegian dude talking to an american women would have sucess because most american women have never met a real norwegian dude before...

A black guy, asian guy, with accents that are commonly heard isnt foreign. An exotic dude from say Norway, South Africa-people that American women have never met before would be intriguging, just like how Americans are intriguging to people in other nations.