Facially deformed man looking for love - Best countries?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Deformed
Freshman Poster

Facially deformed man looking for love - Best countries?

Post by Deformed »

I'm a 25 year old man who lives in Canada.

basically my face is quite lopsided; it was that way since birth. the whole right side of my face is quite large and round while the left side is chiselled. my appearance has caused great distress in my life especially since I've never had a girlfriend, not even a kiss.

at age 18 I became desperate; I went to pua boot camps, rsd nation, I studied the game. ive done hundreds of approaches. they never went anywhere. Infact, girls acted quite antisocial towards me, ignoring me calling me a creep making fun of my face. could you please give me tips as I'm wondering which country is best for finding a gf. most people on here seem to already be somewhat above average looking and tall. I know this is poorly written but can you please help me!?!?!?!?
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

Hm. Someone ought to help you out. I'll bump this with a post to make sure someone sees it -- my way of helping out to the best of my ability. It's one thing to miss out on love and sex because of things you can help, but being born with a certain look is . . . not good at all.

Welcome to the site. Uh, one of the travel experts will definitely hit you up soon. Maybe you can shed some more light on what it's like being deformed living in the west? Some unique views and layers to your life -- if you can manage. If it's too personal, I get it. I just think the folks around here need a kick in the arse and to realise that they don't have it as bad as others.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The best country for any guy no matter what dating problems your experiencing is always the same. The Philippines!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I personally think you should look for girls with similar faces as I think most foreign girls would be gold-diggers for you. Just read some of the travel reports here e.g. Winston & Katya to see what I mean.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Not to sound insensiitive, but in today's modern world is there any reason to live with such a issue? You can change it. We have some of the greatest technology imagineable today, and not just in the west. I recommend making a stop in Korea on your way to the Philippines. It is the cosmetic surgery capital of the world, and will be much cheaper than anything you could find in the west, and likely a lot better.

Do some research on some of the amazing transformations that Koreans have made. It is almost like magic.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Yeah, go to Philippines and also when you have the chance try to get plastic surgery in Either Thailand or Korea eventually when you can afford to if personal looks are bothering you so much.

I've seen all kinds of guys with young women here, guys in wheel chairs, 70+, half-retarded, disabilities, etc and they seem to still have fun here and date. You may have to lower your expectations in regards to Filipinas but many will overlook physical characteristics if you have a "good heart" You could probably find one 25 or older from a poorer background quite easily, also single mothers.

Although you may not be into the bar scene you should check out Angeles city as that would be a good option to find a diamond in the rough. There will be girls looking for a guy like you, that aren't gold diggers either. It's just that they may come from a dysfunctional family or very poor one or have little education. IF you don't mind those things initially and find a good one then it's doable. It's better to live here for longer periods of time to sift through the riffraff though.

In the past when I used to do the bar scene I found a number of girls that were decent GF material if you were willing to put some time into bringing them up to speed (reeducate them a bit Western style and drop annoying cultural traits) But they all wanted to get married and I wasn't interested in doing that. So they found other dudes to marry, moved overseas and had kids.

So if you just want a middle of the road GF/wife who is dedicated to you and the family, wants to pop out babies for you and stay at home or do menial type jobs then the average Filipina is good enough for that.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: facially deformed man looking for love. best countries?

Post by Rock »

Deformed wrote:I'm a 25 year old man who lives in Canada.

basically my face is quite lopsided; it was that way since birth. the whole right side of my face is quite large and round while the left side is chiselled. my appearance has caused great distress in my life especially since I've never had a girlfriend, not even a kiss.

at age 18 I became desperate; I went to pua boot camps, rsd nation, I studied the game. ive done hundreds of approaches. they never went anywhere. Infact, girls acted quite antisocial towards me, ignoring me calling me a creep making fun of my face. could you please give me tips as I'm wondering which country is best for finding a gf. most people on here seem to already be somewhat above average looking and tall. I know this is poorly written but can you please help me!?!?!?!?
If you don't mind, send me a PM with a link to your photos. There are a couple of possibilities which might mean things are better than you realize:

- Perhaps your perception of your face is distorted. Lot's of shyer or more socially awkward guys imagine they are very ugly when they are actually in normal range. Most people have a degree of asymmetry to their faces and about a third (33%) are noticeably very facially asymmetric. Even, Paul Walker, the actor who recently died, had noticeable facial asymmetry. Yet he's considered a hot, a heart throb. You see, facial proportion is more important than facial symmetry. Heck, Winston's face is pretty symmetric. Would you prefer to look like him lol?

- Now if you really are grossly asymmetric (to point where it distracts people and detracts materially from your looks), there are some excellent surgeons in S. Korea who actually perform specific operations to improve facial symmetry at a lower cost than what surgery generally runs in USA. Often, it involves 2 jaw surgery plus perhaps some cheek bone cutting and/or jawbone shaving. Those kind of procedures can make a huge improvement to an apparently asymmetric face. And they do such operations quite frequently, like every week.
Deformed
Freshman Poster

Post by Deformed »

The_Adventurer wrote:Not to sound insensiitive, but in today's modern world is there any reason to live with such a issue? You can change it. We have some of the greatest technology imagineable today, and not just in the west. I recommend making a stop in Korea on your way to the Philippines. It is the cosmetic surgery capital of the world, and will be much cheaper than anything you could find in the west, and likely a lot better.

Do some research on some of the amazing transformations that Koreans have made. It is almost like magic.
problem with surgery is that my asymmetry is a cheekbone problem. one cheekbone is flat while the other sticks way out and is round. there is a high risk that the surgery could cause severe nerve damage.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Deformed wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Not to sound insensiitive, but in today's modern world is there any reason to live with such a issue? You can change it. We have some of the greatest technology imagineable today, and not just in the west. I recommend making a stop in Korea on your way to the Philippines. It is the cosmetic surgery capital of the world, and will be much cheaper than anything you could find in the west, and likely a lot better.

problem with surgery is that my asymmetry is a cheekbone problem. one cheekbone is flat while the other sticks way out and is round. there is a high risk that the surgery could cause severe nerve damage.
I don't believe that is true.

In Korea, the can cut down your prominent cheek bone at the 2 bases and bring it in without shaving and on your flat cheekbone, they can add an implant and custom design that implant to match your newly reduced cheekbone on opposite side.

If you go to the right surgeon, they can make a dramatic improvement. Risk of nerve damage is very low in right hands. These surgeons do surgeries on a near daily basis to Korean and Chinese patients in Seoul. It's lower risk than 2 jaw surgery which they also do a lot of.
Deformed
Freshman Poster

Post by Deformed »

Hackenfall Backslash wrote:Hm. Someone ought to help you out. I'll bump this with a post to make sure someone sees it -- my way of helping out to the best of my ability. It's one thing to miss out on love and sex because of things you can help, but being born with a certain look is . . . not good at all.

Welcome to the site. Uh, one of the travel experts will definitely hit you up soon. Maybe you can shed some more light on what it's like being deformed living in the west? Some unique views and layers to your life -- if you can manage. If it's too personal, I get it. I just think the folks around here need a kick in the arse and to realise that they don't have it as bad as others.
tyvm
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

No problem, stranger.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

What Rock said. I don't know if took a look at what is possible, but here is an example...
Look at this
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Here is a clinic in Seoul which specifically addresses facial asymmetry and creates surgical strategies to reduce or even virtually eliminate it in patients. Depending on face, it can involve cutting the upper and/or lower jaw coupled with orthodontic treatments, cheek bone reductions, or malar implants.

This particular clinic is very famous and well known in China. They probably get as many Chinese patients as Koreans.

http://eng.idhospital.com/jaw/jaw0301.php

http://eng.idhospital.com/jaw/jaw0302.php

http://eng.idhospital.com/face/face04.php
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Here's another alternative, get in touch with the TG (transgender) online community and explain your situation to them. They have a network of doctors and surgeons across the world that performs everything from sex reassignment to facial feminization surgeries. The facial surgeons have a lot of experience working with cheek bones.