Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Post by flowerthief00 »

Mr Natural wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 3:37 pm
A very cynical view you have there friend, especially as a blanket statement. There's an old saying about women, can't live with them or without them. So presuming you were right (which I don't believe about all women), then what do you suggest? Live without em? According to your theory, what should we all do then? If you think that women are always faking it and conning us, then other than sex you wouldn't want them around very long. If you think the love aspect is always an illusion, it sounds like you are saying simply buy them with cash. Always. No marriage or love or feelings or emotion, just occasional sex and make sure they are gone in the morning. Right? Correct me if wrong, but that's what you sound like.

Live without 'em of course! Not only are they unable to love a man, but there are all manner of risks you assume when you play with this fire.

No, I do not suggest occasional sex.
I suggest non-woman alternatives, of which, at the present moment, dolls are the easiest to recommend. The dolls they are making today are amazing. They look and feel like a woman, and you can have sex with one however often you like sans any of the bullshit.

Yes, you can invest your feelings and emotions in a doll too. Many doll owners discover to their surprise that what they purchased only as a sex toy has become a thing they love and care for. Love only exists in the male brain, after all.
Can a doll love you back? Not any less than an organic woman can.

The fact that real women will only stick around as long as the money valve is open and flowing in her direction should be a rather large clue to men that they are being used. Those who would only keep you around in order to use you do not belong in your life. That goes for men as well as women; both are capable of being illusionists putting on magic shows for personal gain.

If you had a friend who only hung out with you because you paid for his all food and drinks and bar covers, and stopped meeting you entirely as soon as you ceased to do so, was he ever actually your friend?
FergusLuna
Freshman Poster

Post by FergusLuna »

You guys ever had any luck on these sites, they just didn`t seem to work for me back in the days.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

I remember asking this one girl on this site if she ever reads the success stories on here. She asked why. I said I read them because this just proves that sites like this work and someday I’m going to be writing my success story on here too. It’s funny that I was telling that to my now wife. I did end up writing our success story on there too. But I always get what I want so yeah...this site worked for me. https://russian-ukrainian-women.com/ I knew it was legit because there was more slightly above average girls there and seemed more realistic then other sites pimping off supermodels where the average shy loser would have no chance only because they haven’t adopted an arrogant and cocky attitude.
Rockman
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Rockman »

Winston wrote:
July 15th, 2014, 10:00 pm
Our forum member Xiongmao has a FREE Asian dating site. Check it out.

What do you think?
I saw all the videos and pictures. Very good. I joined your site
Rockman
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Rockman »

starchild5 wrote:
February 16th, 2014, 6:42 am
okcupid.com

dateinasia.com
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

Mr Natural wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 3:37 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
October 20th, 2018, 10:46 pm
women don't love or care for men.

You can keep living in your "la-la" land if you want, but please, don't insult our intelligence!

A very cynical view you have there friend, especially as a blanket statement. There's an old saying about women, can't live with them or without them. So presuming you were right (which I don't believe about all women), then what do you suggest? Live without em? According to your theory, what should we all do then? If you think that women are always faking it and conning us, then other than sex you wouldn't want them around very long. If you think the love aspect is always an illusion, it sounds like you are saying simply buy them with cash. Always. No marriage or love or feelings or emotion, just occasional sex and make sure they are gone in the morning. Right? Correct me if wrong, but that's what you sound like.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

You can keep living in your "la-la" land if you want, but please, don't insult our intelligence! 
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

azaXiin wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 6:42 pm
does anyone know where I can meet a russian girl?
There’s hundreds of scam sites and very few legitimate ones. Fdating.com is one of the best free sites. I’ve met a lot of genuine women on there. Watch for email scammers using stolen pictures (usually younger women who look like models). I did see a post where you said you have brown skin, most Russian women prefer white guys and they can be a little racist. My GF doesn’t like Turks and Arabs, but only because her friends have had bad experiences with both. Don’t let this put you off though.

Have you ever had experience with Russian women before? They can be a hard nut to crack and gain their trust initially, mainly due to keyboard Romeos wasting their time and the occasional sex tourist, pervert and married man living out an online Fantasy. You have to be a gentleman and a man’s man. A good sense of humour helps too. Expect them not to give much away until you’re off the site and they have seen you face to face via video chat.