Has anyone tried MissTravel or other travel dating sites?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Has anyone tried MissTravel or other travel dating sites?

Post by GooMacgle »

Looks like there are lots of international women on these travel dating sites. If you are ok with finding women on the international dating sites like Latin Cupid or China Love Links, what's the difference with the travel dating sites? It would seem like there would be lots of video chatting to weed out the crazy ones followed by somebody hopping on an airplane at some point with either the international dating sites or the travel dating sites. Any one have experience with one of the travel dating sites?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you go to Date In Asia website you can find a Filipina travel buddy in about 2 seconds and its free.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Date in Asia, never thought of using it for that purpose.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What's the link to Miss Travel?

Is it like TravelGirls.com? We already have a thread about that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I just got my wings..I was in my moms basement for 30 odd years :) ..Basically living in India and ready to follow suicidal path that PTB throws at you...

Since, I been to Philippines, My life changed completely....and reading winston wu's article...I got a new energy to explore the world by keeping Philippines as my base...

As I'm Indian..I Know...I'm not the most desirable kind for a women, we are least datable and ITS TRUE....Do not be fooled by good talk...We really do smell bad..Due to curry eating all our life...I realized this only when i was in Philippines and came to know how clean people are there...Basically the whole propaganda for every country tells you that YOU ARE THE BEST...Like America is the best for Americans, Russia is the best for Russians....and I believed all that from school to adulthood....all freemasonic crap....

I reevaluated myself and I'm trying to improve from whatever circumstances I have now...

----------------

My point is misstravel works :)

Well, Mostly Asians, more so Indians, Middle eastern men dig white skin, Its no secret...We love Caucasian women just like you do Asian women.... :)

I already have travel dates from America, Greece, Hungary, Finland, UK, Czech and France....I could not believe its so easy....MONEY TALKS... :)

I was apprehensive about misstravel reading all reviews etc but it was mostly from western guys .....I thought I'm pushing 40's and this is my only chance when I have some money...I could not travel to America, eu and date white women that fast with the money i have...so I gave a try to misstravel.....It cost 50 USD and you get 100 credits....But..You can send winks and create a travel plan and send it to her and if she accepts, then you can open message to her which costs 10 credit.

Its kinda balanced...You don't really commit, unless she is interested in the travel date you send to her...you can create unlimited travel plans, winks to n number of girls for free...

be careful though....Do not commit for long term travel...If you are going say in next couple of weeks start sending message now....but not if you are going in say 2-3 months time.....women forgets and move on...

----------------

I now believe its all in reverse....I spend countless hours in okcupid hoping to date some white women..send some 100+ messages everyday and not one replied and I went to misstravel and I have solid travel date to Philippines now.....

-----------------

I'm not sure why that is...but mainstream, and lot of alternative sites promote a negative image of women who are as they call it "Gold Digger" "Slut" etc...BUT this is exactly the kind of women we want in our life.....They have already said...No strings attached, just fun, they want to explore Asia and want to go to Boracay.... :)

I have 101% 20 year old girl from NC and 34 year old women from CA willing to travel to Philippines this May end....Plus other girls from europe....I'm weighing my options to which one to pick as they do :) its all balanced

WE NEED free spirited women....Its not all about sex....it is but the whole package is wonderful that just fits our lifestyle and profile...

...we need a "slut" as PTB calls it.....BUT really they are one of us...The PTB calls alternative thinking folks no different "Conspiracy Theorist" ..Its all to keep us remain divided for ever....

A "Slut" and a "Conspiracy Theorist" needs to be one and they are a perfect match ..They both want to be FREE

------------------

Fine....Just to prove my point...open a okcupid account and misstravel account and test for yourself how many women you get and believe it or not....These so called "sluts" are 100 times more beautiful than ok cupid ones and they actually reply to you....You only pay in misstravel when she accepts your trip .....

BEWARE that other sites like travelgirls are absolute crap started by some estonian IT guy...Its fraud

Good Luck...I will update of my trip in coming months..Thanks
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

Winston wrote:What's the link to Miss Travel?

Is it like TravelGirls.com? We already have a thread about that.
Winston,

Travelgirls looks like a straight up scam site. Misstravel, triptogether, meetattheairport, and other travel dating sites look like they might be legitimate. Just wondering if anyone has tried these kind of sites with success. If you think about it, the international dating sites are not that far removed from these travel dating sites, so maybe someone here has tried them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild5,
Wtf is that? Are all those quotes from the same source? Or are they your comments? Why are they divided? You didn't source them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild5,
Wtf is that? Are all those quotes from the same source? Or are they your comments? Why are they divided? You didn't source them.
Hi Winston.

Its all Me....No quotes from any source....Its my personal experience dealing with miss travel....It works,...better than okcupid....I'm Indian and this is the only path I could get a white women to travel with me to Philippines :) I will update on my adventure in couple of months time...:)

Its my personal experience dealing with so called "Sluts" from western countries and generally "Conspiracy Theorist" as I'm one and how they manipulate the Media into believing the society that we both are bad news.

Have anyone ever considered...Why "Sluts" & "Conspiracy Theorist" are looked down by Society aka PTB created society....

I never had such a direct personal experience with white women than so called "Sluts" and okcupid ones and Sluts win all the time...Even in Philippines the girls i was dating they all would be categorized as "Sluts" & "Gold Diggers"

"Sluts" & "Gold Diggers" are understanding to our sense of freedom and seeking greater knowledge to be free...All they need is Money but NOT YOUR FREEDOM...They never come in between your freedom...Even with money...They are negotiable and not that crazy....The girl from Finland, that I'm in touch with, has already detailed to the T what we would do together including shopping trip...All she wants is a single shopping trip to buy Asian stuff and I can get fun with her for 2 weeks and I send her the plane ticket...Thats it...NO other crap to deal with...It feel so freedom even being with a women..She never sends a word of control to me....

Anyways, I will update on my adventure in coming months with so called "Sluts" "Gold Diggers" that western media and forums call it soon :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does money exchange hands on this site? How does it work? Will the girls sleep with the guy taking them on trips? Is all that negotiated beforehand?

The major media has done reports on this site. Here is Anderson Cooper doing a talk show about it where he talks to the girls that use it and the creator of it.

Inside Edition did a report on a couple that met on Miss Travel. The girl in it is hot.

ABC's 20/20 report on Miss Travel.

How come this site gets attention on the US major media but we don't? Is it because sites like Miss Travel feed and excite the narcissism of AW? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has anyone tried MissTravel or other travel dating sites?

Post by Winston »

This article says the girls on Miss Travel will give free sex in exchange for travel. Is that true? For travel only? Or do you have to pay them an extra fee too? Is this legit or a scam? Any first hand experiences posted online?

https://medium.com/@nikkivargas/how-men ... bd2080d9fa
I had originally come across MissTravel while researching whether young women trade sex for free travel. The answer, as I quickly learned is yes. The average age of women on MissTravel — whose tagline once read: Beautiful Women will Travel for Free — is 27, while men — who make up the majority of the MissTravel user base, are an average of 35 years of age. Of the men using MissTravel, a whopping 82 percent of male users opt for the “I Have an Extra Ticket” option, in which they pay for a travel companion; and just four percent of male users are the benefactors of free trips, choosing the “Take Me Along” option.

“I’ve done Match.com, I’ve done eHarmony and I find it’s easier to meet people on the MissTravel site,” said Eric. Eric had been traveling in Thailand alone and — after learning about the site — figured his trips would be better with a companion in tow. “It’s like going out on a date except you’re on 17 dates because you’re on vacation and with each other all the time.”

Eric pays for women to travel with him. With his demanding job and restricting schedule, MissTravel takes on the heavy lifting of finding a companion and travel partner.

“Typically I’ll fly [women] with me and then they’ll stay in my hotel and everything,” he explains. “Really the only additional cost is to take care of the flight and take care of the entertainment over there.”

While Eric doesn’t have the expectation of sex when inviting a woman to join him, admittedly the implication of getting intimate is there. “You just kinda know the nature of the site when you sign up.”