Women Prefer Men Of Few Words

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

"Normal" women are attracted to quiet men this is not true in western countries where women seek out the loudest, most talkative guy they can find.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/05/ ... damage.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I agree with the findings completely. It may be one reason women have often times been attracted to me. Its too bad they were so confused as to not figure out how to follow up on it, instead they rely on the man to do everything, including the first move. But when women were more open, they may have been better able to connect with these more silent, but direct men.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

this makes sense to me at least for a certain type of woman, but to be honest I find that type more boring many times too intellectual. there was a book called quiet that spoke about how American culture used to be quite introvertive, but when everyone moved to cities to find work we had to become louder and more attention seeking to get work and survive.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ok then, let's all shut up.
Mystery Writer
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery Writer »

Johnny1975 wrote:Ok then, let's all shut up.
Wise and evil -- a combination I admire!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I'm more introverted and I'm shy to approach people. You really have to know me before I open up. So I'd like a woman that gets along with me and really takes time to get to know me.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Prefer Men Of Few Words

Post by momopi »

Taco wrote:"Normal" women are attracted to quiet men this is not true in western countries where women seek out the loudest, most talkative guy they can find.
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/05/ ... damage.com

I don't think "most women" are attracted to men who are like rocks (silence...) or bullhorns.